Having trouble finding a Slayers book...

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Having trouble finding a Slayers book...

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:15 pm

I've been looking for volume 4 of Super-Explosive Demon Story, but I've been unable to find it at Amazon or Ebay, and nothing comes up on Google. The only thing I get is Slayers Super-Explosive Demon Story Return, but that has Naga the White Serpent and I thought that she was only a part of the series that took place before the events in Super-Explosive Demon Story. Unless that's the right book, would anyone know where to get the one I need?
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Re: Having trouble finding a Slayers book...

Postby talonhunter » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:22 pm

try eBay Item number: 250837737372 searchlight comics shows it as used, but I can't tell if it is the trade mag or the GN
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:58 pm

Who knows. I don't know what FN stands for. And I saw VF for other listings, which is a mystery acronym, too.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby frice2000 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:54 am

Those terms mean: http://www.comicvine.com/comic-book-grading/12-44517/ . FN is fine. VF is very fine. Both of those will mean the book is in very adequate shape with next to no damage.
frice2000
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:52 am

Ah, thanks. Now, if only the seller had more information so I can tell if it's a comic or a graphic novel that's fine. XD

Although, from past experience on Ebay, something priced at ninety-nine cents probably means it's a comic.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Return to Other Talk