Spamville the Comic - Strip 11!

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Spamville the Comic - Strip 11!

Postby Acey » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:25 pm

Spamville #11: The Graceful Ellf
I hated how I drew Screwie's face back in comic two. Hopefully, he looks somewhat better now ^^;
Acey
Moon Queen Emeritus

Postby J. St.C. Patrick » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:32 pm

Looks good, Acey.
I smell... heresy

Like that line. Like the way you've drawn his eyes for that, too.
100 pounds for a devil fishus Spamvillus? Highway robbery!
Director of Forum Arts and Culture
The King of... Stuff
The Ever Ubiquitous
J. St.C. Patrick
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Rei-chan » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:54 pm

Yay another comic. Screwball just can't catch a break. First he has to live amongst us heretics and now he loses his counter. Why do I feel an urge to invest in some kind of fire resistant armor now?
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:04 am

I applaud the creative mind that thought this up...
The 'my counter' comment was a great find. All serious and stuff, and then a dry comment in between about the passing of his counter.
Strip 12 supposedly will see some mayhem on this...
You based Ellf on one of them LOTR elves? Long hair, and seemingly the ears...
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Screwball » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:24 am

Grrrr.... I sense pain in Ellf's immediate future...
*Loads bolter.*
I like it. Especially the rant about the Legions of Chaos. Very well done.
100 pounds for a devil fishus Spamvillus? Highway robbery!

Well, if you look below it, we have a Spamvillicus goldfishus- the Spamville Goldfish- for only one pound. Of course, it isn't incredibly rare, found only in places tainted by the Warp and swarming with the minions of Tzeentch. The price covers equipment costs from retrieving it.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Cyber_Skaarj » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:02 pm

More Spamville comic madness! 'tis the best thing since sliced bread! Or the wheel. Or the colour TV. Etc, etc.
Loved the little narrowed eyes bit and the "I smell... heresy" line. Cracked me up.
Does this mean we're gonna get the comics a bit more regularly again? I've been looking forward to seeing what happens to Pat. Poor bugger was left staring down the barrel of one of my guns last time we saw him...
"Never send a Henchkitty to do an assassin's job..."
The Devils Creed

Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu, 11th March 2007
Cyber_Skaarj
Moon Senshi

Postby Acey » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:29 pm

King Pat wrote:Looks good, Acey.

Pat wrote:[quote0I smell... heresy

Like that line. Like the way you've drawn his eyes for that, too.[/quote]
Great! Image I want to try something different now and then.
Rei wrote:Yay another comic. Screwball just can't catch a break. First he has to live amongst us heretics and now he loses his counter. Why do I feel an urge to invest in some kind of fire resistant armor now?

Does Screwie's bolter fire flame? Or does he pack a flamethrower too? Image
(Hench)Kitty wrote:I applaud the creative mind that thought this up...

*Hugs (Hench)Kitty* Image
Good Kitty wrote:You based Ellf on one of them LOTR elves? Long hair, and seemingly the ears...

Yeppers! But I must admit I was tempted - really tempted - to draw Ellfie as one of those silly little Santa elves. But I'm not that cruel Image
Screwie wrote:I like it. Especially the rant about the Legions of Chaos. Very well done.

Image Wai!!
Pat wrote:100 pounds for a devil fishus Spamvillus? Highway robbery!

Screwie wrote:Well, if you look below it, we have a Spamvillicus goldfishus- the Spamville Goldfish- for only one pound. Of course, it isn't incredibly rare, found only in places tainted by the Warp and swarming with the minions of Tzeentch. The price covers equipment costs from retrieving it.

Not to mention that the Devilfishus isn't really a pet as much as it is a pest remover. If your pool is infested by a few pesky great white sharks or a thousand or so piranhas just drop one of these little blighters in and it'll clear those pests right out. Of course, that then presents the problem of retrieving the Devilfishus. Perhaps that's why Screwie hasn't sold it yet Image
Cybsie wrote:More Spamville comic madness! 'tis the best thing since sliced bread! Or the wheel. Or the colour TV. Etc, etc

Cybsie wrote:Loved the little narrowed eyes bit and the "I smell... heresy" line. Cracked me up.

Glad that's been popular Image
Cybsie wrote:Does this mean we're gonna get the comics a bit more regularly again? I've been looking forward to seeing what happens to Pat. Poor bugger was left staring down the barrel of one of my guns last time we saw him..

Uh-huh! Won't leave those plots unresolved and hanging, so no worries Image
Acey
Moon Queen Emeritus

Postby Screwball » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:09 pm

Does Screwie's bolter fire flame? Or does he pack a flamethrower too?

The bolter fires a .75 cal (about 22mm), rocket propelled, armour piercing, mass reactive, high explosive, caseless shell. It usually makes a large mess when it hits, well, anything. It's like an automatic RPG.
I do have a flamer, but I don't take it to the store. The promethium fumes are bad for the animals, and make the place smell like it has a gas leak.
Uh-huh! Won't leave those plots unresolved and hanging, so no worries

Sweet!
*Does the happy dance.*
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Himitsu » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:01 pm

What's this! Ellf has a head injury and I didn't cause it!? Great comic Acey-chan...but...a head injury not caused by me....*sniff*...there is no justice!
When you're as smart as me, you don't need proof.
Spammaster Rank S.
Himitsu
Trickster Priest

Postby Light02 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:41 pm

not bad Ace-san can't wait for the rest of the spamville regulars finally appears.
Light, The New Avatar of Chaos
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Battlekrome » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:02 pm

IIRC bolters have shell casings...
but this may just be 'cool' rather than true fluff...
heck with it digs for books
aha casing is what propells the shell to past the muzzle where the main propellant charge ignites then the casing is ejected out the side
Battlekrome
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Screwball » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:08 am

but this may just be 'cool' rather than true fluff...

Confusingly, GW has said both at different times, and in different publications...
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:22 pm

Sorry Screwball, didn't know that cash register was there.
Great comic Acey. Mind drawing me an avatar of that version of Ellf if you get the chance?
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Acey » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:34 pm

Ellfie wrote:Sorry Screwball, didn't know that cash register was there.
Great comic Acey. Mind drawing me an avatar of that version of Ellf if you get the chance?

Sure ^^ Glad you liked it!
Acey
Moon Queen Emeritus

Postby Acey » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:57 am

Here you go, Ellfie. One avvie, as per request! Image
Acey
Moon Queen Emeritus

Return to Other Talk