What did you name your computer?

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Postby talonhunter » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Not to go tooooooo far of topic, I got talked into a iPhone to replace the 3rd Razr in the last 6 months, with everyone saying"in two weeks, you'll wonder how you got along without it." Well, I can honestly say I could do just fine without it. I cant get my iTunes purchased songs from 2 years ago to work as ringtones(never a problem with Sprint), Three days into ownership and it locks up with no way to call tech support on "Hard Boot" process. and now at day 6 it is overheating and locking again, and I'm 600 miles from the store I bought it at. So I think I will call it "Mad Max", because even he had more help in the savage lands in his first 6 days. Dont get me wrong, I do like the phone...as pretentious as it is, but I think I need to be at home for a week when I get it exchanged for a warrenty unit to learn the way on the Appletm
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:20 am

Well, I call my router the Sea of Chaos. My laptop will be L-sama when I get it.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:49 am

Sailor Sedai (Ellf) wrote:Well, I call my router the Sea of Chaos. My laptop will be L-sama when I get it.

Very appropriate: it's Chaos out there. But the nightmares don't begin until the cops start forensicking your hard drive.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Neko- » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Which they already can do (legally) in Germany...

If that ever comes to pass over here I'm calling my PC something that will completely piss off any cop looking at it :P
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Neko- wrote:Which they already can do (legally) in Germany...

If that ever comes to pass over here I'm calling my PC something that will completely piss off any cop looking at it :P

"Mmmm, donuts!"
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Previous

Return to Other Talk