NandR.com To shut down.

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

NandR.com To shut down.

Postby Scooter » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:14 am

The Nabiki and Ranma Relationship Archive'll be shutting down on September 2.
I've got some news.

Regular visitors to the site will notice the updates aren't as frequent as they once were. This is do in part to a slow down of Ranma fanfiction in general and specifically Nabiki and Ranma stories.

But not only for that reason, in February of 2009, the archive would have been online a full 10 years. In the beginning I updated several times a week do to the sheer number of fics and the fact I was still in University. A few years on, I changed to once weekly, usually Sunday evening and its been that way for quite a while now. Since the end of last year however, the quantity of stories seems to have dropped dramatically. In addition, I simply no longer have the time to update the site.

So, here comes the important bit. The domain will expire September 2, 2008 and will not be renewed. Those who are interested should save the document at the following link: http://nabikiandranma.com/titles/alltitles.html. It contains a complete listing off all the stories on the site.

I do not like to watch as a website succumbs to link rot, and I certainly don't want it to happen to mine. So like my ReiAndUsagi.com and HarryAndGinny.com sites, when I am finished maintaining them, they will disapear.

I'd like to once again thank all the Fic Finder Generals who have helped make this list as complete as can be: PC Heintz, andi, Chikiko aka Saki and Ben Roth.

And to everyone else who enjoyed the site and these two characters:

Thanks its been great,
Bill Hitchens

A shame really such a great archive will be lost to the Wayback Machine.
Oh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.

— Groucho Marx
Scooter
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Other Talk