Cheers for the pathetic and their collections (DETAILED)

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Postby Anime_Freak317 » Sat May 20, 2006 10:42 am

Yahoo!!! :D A new graphic novel
Someday's Dreamers.
JoT is on hold..again. Legal issues and work modes have been incresingly harsh. Chapter is 25% done. Sorry.
Tear of the Lone Wolf P( :cry:
Anime_Freak317
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Sat May 20, 2006 12:36 pm

Ive just added Angel Heart, the latest (incomplete) City Hunter Series
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Light02 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:26 pm

just added to my collection.
超時空騎団サザンクロス (Super Dimensional Calvary Southern Cross)
Box Set
(Contains all 23 episodes on five DVD’s)
Light, The New Avatar of Chaos
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby GenocideHeart » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:41 pm

Is this only for anime, or manga too? I have very little anime, but almost 1,500 manga in my collection.
And yes, I burned a hole in my wallet over 15 years to get that many. :cry:
"When the Planessss burnnnn and all life is torchesss, then Ignusss ssshall at lassst... be at peace..."
--Ignus, Planescape: Torment
"Know that for all who betray justice, I am their fate. And fate carries an executioner's axe."
--Vhailor, Planescape: Torment
GenocideHeart
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Neko- » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:12 am

It's for the pathetic and their collections. So anything anime/manga related goes I suppose...
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:32 am

Some updates:
Novels:
GITS: SAC: The Lost Memory
Manga:
GTO The Early Years: Shonan Junai Gumi
Anime:
Tokyo Mew Mew
Pretty Cure
Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Anime_Freak317 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:38 pm

This a place where one can post anything "ANIME" related that they have in their collection and feel is "PATHETIC" enough to show off to the world. I could be anything, including pictures of you in drag-cosplay, stuffed Mechi meals, photos/signed posters of/by animators, etc. As long as it is "ANIME" related, it can be posted here.
As for me, I've added some more to my patheticness. :wink:
Puchi Puri Yucie--2 imported (Direct from Japan) Soundtracks.
Petite Princess Yucie--Volumes 4,5,6 (Completed)
Also, in keeping with the spirit of this place....
Comemorative (sp?) of my First (and only) Anime Convention photos (of which I had a better camera for this event) back in March of '03. :cry:
JoT is on hold..again. Legal issues and work modes have been incresingly harsh. Chapter is 25% done. Sorry.
Anime_Freak317
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Eris » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:24 pm

I realise upon reading this thread how amazingly normal I am by some standards. And getting me to feel normal is no mean feat indeed, but damn if I don't have to stand in awe of some of the people around here, on the anime collection front at least. If I could include my library of philosophy texts I probably would get to come of much more nerdish sounding, but anime-wise I think the extent of my collection is about half the Sailor Moon manga, the manga version of Miyuki-Chan in Wonderland, season two of Slayers and the entirety of Noir, Excel Saga and Azumanga Daioh. One might say my collection is pathetic in a whole different sort of way here.
You people are making me feel veeery inadequate here. Or maybe just frightened. I can't figure out which.
Eris
Senshi Candidate

Postby Anime_Freak317 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:54 pm

Welcome to Fuku-ality. :wink:
Anime_Freak317
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Atlan » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:55 pm

Well, this aint anime, but it sure is pathectic:
I have 112 out of 126 of the english translation of Perry Rhodan, a german space opera novel series.
The pathetic part: They were published between 1974 and 1980. And I wasnt born till 1988. You cant find them brand new for love or for money, they are the result of 8 years hunting ebay, and visiting every secondhand bookshop within 200 kilometers, once a month.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Anime_Freak317 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:30 pm

Great news...I'm back. :D
(Listening for someone who cares at all only to hear crickets chirping in the distance) :cry:
Fine, be that way. Anyways I have some new DVD's/Games/Graphic Novels to add to the list. :roll:
X-Change 3 (CD-ROM Game)
Roommates Vol. 1 (DVD)
Magical Twilight (DVD)
Ai Yori Aoshi Vol. 13 (G/N)
Hana-Kimi Vol. 12 (G/N)
Anime_Freak317
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:34 pm

Well, this isn't too pathetic, but I found Lunar Legend:tsukihime the graphic novel at a local bookstore...
I'm usually pretty up on new releases, especially when I have the anime and love it(dislike the ending though....), but that's the first I ever heard of the manga....
I bought it of course...
It's got some similarities, but it is different....
I'm working on getting all the Ranma and SDK, but my bookstores have 1-6 of each, and then skip to like the latest volumes....
It frustrates me so.......
Also weird....
My friend bought the first of the Vampire Hunter D novels...not the manga...an actual book.....
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Anime_Freak317 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:38 pm

Sounds great.
One thing that is pathetic with me is that I've had FFX and FFX-2 for a few years and I just beat them for the first time recently. FFX three months ago and FFX-2 TWO weeks ago. Tell me that ain't pathetic. :oops:
Anime_Freak317
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:42 pm

Anime_Freak317 wrote:Sounds great.
One thing that is pathetic with me is that I've had FFX and FFX-2 for a few years and I just beat them for the first time recently. FFX three months ago and FFX-2 TWO weeks ago. Tell me that ain't pathetic. :oops:

Depends....did you not play them due to time constraints, or because you were lazy...
Another kind of sad thing is that I've got near every single David Weber novel.....and I'm closing in on the rest.....
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:42 pm

We do care Anime_Freak317. Here is my recent update, I will get to posting the manga additions eventually, since there were more of them it will take me awhile to itemize them.
Ah My Goddess tv series vol. 5
Maburaho vol. 5-6
My-Hime vol. 1-2
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok vol. 4
Escaflowne Complete Collection
Saint Tail The Enchanted Collection
Tenchi the movie 1:Tenchi In Love
Saber Marionette J Complete Collection
Hare + Guu vol.2
Shadow Skill Vol.2
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Other Talk