Blog summaries

Got a suggestion for the site? Put it here

Blog summaries

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:05 pm

You know, I have the feeling that I've brought this up before. Anyway, most (if not all) of the summaries aren't really summaries, as they don't impart enough information about the story itself. Most of the information is about which senshi Ranma becomes, which does little to tell me why this one story with Ranma as Sailor Moon is different from another story where Ranma is Sailor Moon. And then there's the opinion that's out of place (with the summary, anyway: it should be separate), and the mention of the fic's status is moot because it's already given by the attributes.

So, I was thinking that we could start a project to give all of these stories full-fledged summaries. Authors, if available, can submit their own summaries, and those that are familiar enough with the stories can submit them, too. To prevent more than one person from submitting a summary for the same story, the potential contributor has to post (in a topic, somewhere) what they'll work on, first, so everyone that's participating gets a head's up.

Yeah, I'm bored.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Return to Site Suggestions