Mark All not marking

Got a suggestion for the site? Put it here

Mark All not marking

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:38 am

Read Vs Unread posts. It seems that the only option to mark things read which is working for me right now is the one that marks the entire site.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Mark All not marking

Postby Stacy » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Working just fine here. Try logging out and back in if your problem persists.
Ask me about my curses, clothing, contracts, wishes, viruses, potions, wards, prophecies, mutant abilities, school uniforms, books, hexes, jewelry, wards, DNA resequencers, computer programs, enchantments, weapons, water springs, musical instruments, blessings, alchemic techniques, porphyric feline hemophilia, spacial anomalies, kitsune magic, demonic adoption rituals, and data manipulation techniques for turning people into girls!
Stacy
Site Mistress

Re: Mark All not marking

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Done and clearing all board cookies too. It seems when I have the last post in a board, even if I click the Mark all for the sub board instead of entire forums that board will still claim to have new posts on the index page.

Edit: Ok it is working now as you say. Problem now is I'm Having to do that on all the sub boards if I don't want it to claim my last post is a new post even if I have loaded and read it repeatedly.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Site Suggestions