Another day another error message.

Got a suggestion for the site? Put it here

Another day another error message.

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Attempting to go to http://www.fukufics.com/viewtopic.php?p=228974#228974 I got this error message. I copied the formatting and link too. From 9:46 - 9:50

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/fukufics/www/db/mysql4.php on line 118
message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:00 pm

Error at 10:57 trying to reach http://www.fukufics.com/index.php So we're what about a week away from having an error on every PHP process?

phpBB : Critical Error

Error updating sessions table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1053 Server shutdown in progress

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_session_time = 1231959475, user_session_page = 0 WHERE user_id = 616

Line : 360
File : sessions.php
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:28 pm

I didn't get an error either time I tried it.

Not sure what to make of that.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby mondu_the_fat » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:11 pm

I get the error from the first post ("...was message_die()...") about half of the time when I post or edit something for the past few days or so.
"So Igor wasn't kidding. Most people just ensure they won't die cold and alone by making friends...I gain superpowers and have mysterious voices tell me I did a good job. My life is a goddamn mess."
-- Minato Arisato, My Life is a Goddamn Mess
mondu_the_fat
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:17 pm

I'm really thinking that this may end up being something at least time related and might show up on an error log for the server that maybe the host company could find. Which is why I am trying to keep fairly consistent in including time when these occur with it.

Edit: Allot of these messages include a comment of the server being in a restart. I'd hope that at least the Server/Host company that owns the hardware is getting a record on that and it's sending up a red flag for them to do some physical maintenance because I am really doubting the amount of errors I am seeing are software centric.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:03 pm

12:01 Accessing http://www.fukufics.com/viewforum.php?f=1

Error clearing sessions table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query

DELETE FROM phpbb_sessions WHERE session_time < 1232046113 AND session_id <> 'b03bd9510a65ea5bd0aa8dc35c5157ca'

Line : 483
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:59 pm

I just got my first error message:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/fukufics/www/db/mysql4.php on line 118
message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:12 pm

I've gotten that one 6 times so far today by the tally. But I haven't been able to note the time. I always get it when either opening the post a reply page or after hitting the Submit button.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:21 pm

Guess I didn't see one the last couple days just because it was slow but errors are still occurring. I got this one at 10:16 submitting a post. The post went up fine but the page saying that it was made and would redirect to the post momentarily just didn't show.

Edit 10:40: And it happened again while making this post. And I think something is continuing to happen because it has already been a few min waiting for the thread to reload so I can even see the post I most recently got the error on in full thread instead of only refreshing frame in the post writing thread view window. The browser ended up popping up a DL queue saying it didn't know how to handle viewtopic.php because of an unknown file type. Not for the first time but getting 3 errors (Based on results not messages)in a row is disturbing. Correction 4 times it got followed by Document contains no data a Browser error message.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:23 am

This time was a bit different than usual the first line showed up and then nearly 30 seconds later the other two appeared.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'waiting for initial communication packet', system error: 95 in /home/fukufics/www/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/fukufics/www/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/fukufics/www/db/mysql4.php on line 331

Could not connect to the database
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:24 pm

2:18 I was already viewing Spamville and hit the link to load Spamville since it had been about 15 min since I last checked up on the threads there and I got yet another error message. It was 2:21 before the browser stopped trying to load even with the message on the screen.

Could not query database for theme info

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 2006 MySQL server has gone away
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:06 pm

I'm only getting these kinds of error messages occasionally. I'm more annoyed by the general load times being slow so often, and the "unable to connect to server" type stuff that I get now and again.
Crescent Pulsar
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Had a good couple weeks there and then this pops up again. But there were a couple weeks this time instead of the multiple errors a day stuff that was going on when I first made this thread. Time was around 12:46ish. Pacific Time

Error updating sessions table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1053 Server shutdown in progress

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_session_time = 1234126128, user_session_page = 1 WHERE user_id = 616

Line : 360
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:39 pm

4:37 Pacific time the site pulled a "Document contains no data" followed by "Site Not Available" on refresh again.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:38 pm

This error has reared it's head again trying to post at 6:35 same time zone.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Next

Return to Site Suggestions