The Few, The Proud, The Chosen [Spam Fukufic]

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Postby TerraEpon » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:25 pm

It deserves a *giggle* :D
I do agree the other two were better, probably because they were short and to the point. This one kind of dragged.
-Joshua
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Atlan » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:26 am

considering how often ranma ends up as sailor sun (or sol, or earth, or terra, or siren, or pandora, or nova, or... nevermind, i ran out of breath), this one is a nice nreath of fresh air.
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby mice » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:11 am

Shuttle wrote:Second fic was much better - Nodoka decided to destroy contract because it does't need any more and Ranma begging her don't touch contract because he needed it as defence. Anyway Nodoka rip contract and a horde of different magic girls (from Urd to Pluto) starts to pop and asks Ranma to join them :)

"The Perfect Excuse" by Douglas MacDougall
http://www.dougmacd.net/fics/archive/excuse.txt
Not sure if it actually better but I'd call it the twisted mirror of this fic!
===>insert quote here<===
"Ranma, a friend of ours said that by this time today, your promise
would no longer hold you."
Akane blinked. "Promise?"
The blonde tilted her head happily. "So now you can be Sailor
Titania, after all!"
A tall girl with short sandy-blonde hair smirked. "Queen of the
Fairies!"
===>end quote here<===
[too tempting not to quote those lines... another recent story comes to mind ^_^]
Not that you see him in Sailir form!
mice <--here
mice
Senshi Candidate

Postby Shuttle » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:06 am

Yes, you are right, this is it. As for better/worse - i only post my opinion.
Shuttle
Initiate

Postby Rei-chan » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:12 am

Dear heavens ahahahaha.. oh boy.. ahh *finally calming down* Poor Ranma, getting caught up with that bunch too. Tacking in Jubei-chan was a nice idea by the author, I have been waiting to see if anyone would include that amongst the magical girl classification. That one with the contract, The Perfect Excuse, I think was slightly better but I rather liked this one for what it was.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby AscendedWarrior » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:37 pm

that was distubingly funny :shock: ... I don't think I can make any sort of comment on this...
AscendedWarrior
Senshi Cadet

Re: The Few, THe Proud, The Chosen [Spam Fukufic]

Postby AshK1980 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:24 pm

:lol: That is really funny!!!! I'm still Laughing. Poor Ranma-Chan everything always comes down to relying on him/her whether it requires Ranma-Kun or Ranma-Chan!!!!:lol: This fic is cool 8) 8) :roll: :roll: :lol:
I'm still :lol: that's funny. I like it!!!!!
Sincerely,
AshK
AshK1980
Cosmic Power Senshi

ooookkkkkkkkaaaayyyy

Postby timdraco » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:33 pm

well definitley interesting fic. um guess somebody had a lot of free time on there hands? well if u find anything like this fic definitley ask the arthur what his job is cause he needs a new one. all in all though i think its um interesting! ya interesting thats it! um so uh hear about any new fics? cause um like ya !
Bye :roll:
timdraco
Senshi Cadet

Postby Steiner » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:34 am

I can imagine Ranma at the age of, lets say, 35.
A most extraordinarily evil thing of mean spirit and violent intention storms his house, grabs his wife and threatens to eat her.
Ranma, being himself, presses a button on either the wall or his chair, and true to the spirit of hidden stuffs, the walls rotate, presenting a room with walls full of transformatory supplements, from the classical rod to a common crutch, from a baton to the battleaxe, from the flower bouquet to the studded leather collar.
And somewhere a little plaque reading "Ranma Saotome - Winner of the Magical Girl Affiliation and Affinity Award eighteen years straight"
@op: omg, I think I cracked a rib from laughing so hard.
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever." - O'Brien
Steiner
Senshi Candidate

Postby Tuisto » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:56 pm

**blink-blink**
<---**isn't laughing. clutching at stomach, teary-eyed and weazing technically isn't laughing. No certainly not**
:D
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby zerogoki » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:37 pm

**Rolls On Flor Laughing**
Is there a chance we get more chapters of this.
please **puppy-dog-eyes-of-doom**
zerogoki
Initiate

Postby runnerz » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:36 am

You know what else might be interesting? How about a spring of drowned completely dependent girl with only one exception-if someone attacks her, Ranma-chan can fight back with ten times her normal fighting skill until all threats disappear. However, her muscles only work then-otherwise she has trouble controlling herself from going to the bathroom. Now that might cause a different Ranma.
Love is a battlefield. So is Sailor Moon. When Josh finishes Gunslinger Moon, then the battlefield will be bloody too.
runnerz
Senshi Cadet

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:24 pm

There's a similar spamfic called Could He Be?... by somebody calling himself Fire. But the story isn't in the list of Fire's stories on FFnet, and the web site I got it at is defunct, and taken up by some kind of generic Duncan page. On the other hand, that's the one linked from Fire's bio page at FFnet.

So wotcher? I have the fic, but I'm not sure it'd be legit to post it if it's no longer on record, on the net. Google can't find it.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby lwf58 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:06 pm

It's better not to, Ellen. If anyone asks you to send it to them privately, that's okay. But posting a story without permission is a no-no here, even one that seems to have been pulled from the net. The author may not want it made public.
lwf58
Site Master

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:43 pm

lwf58 wrote:It's better not to, Ellen. If anyone asks you to send it to them privately, that's okay. But posting a story without permission is a no-no here, even one that seems to have been pulled from the net. The author may not want it made public.

Well, I can understand that. Don't know why the author would want to take it down - it was a decent spamfic, though hardly undying literature. I suspect link-rot: entropy never sleeps.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

PreviousNext

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender