Queen of Blades Chapter 2 (Unfinished)

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Queen of Blades Chapter 2 (Unfinished)

Postby Dorin » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Alright, I've been sitting on this one for two years now, and after two crashed hard drives, a stolen laptop, and a lost tower, I've finally recalled and transcribed it best I can recall. I really feel this is subpar compared to the original I had written up, but I'll toss is up for examination as is. I'm writing out other parts along and along, while juggling some other stories.

----------

"Okay, she's easy to find. But can we catch her?"

Jupiter was really beginning to get annoyed at this. The redhead had cut a swath of pure destruction for several blocks. It was thankful their transformations didn't take very long to perform in real-time, otherwise they'd never be able to catch-up. This girl they were tracking was one part cyclone, one part typhoon, and eight parts force of nature. For several blocks, nothing but smashed walls, houses, lampposts, sidewalk; you put a name to it, odds were it was broken somewhere.

Mars' declaration of needing to bring the girl down, as carefully as possible, went without saying. They were the Senshi after all. Just what exactly they were tracking was left to be seen. No human should be able to pull of this kind of wanton destruction without magical aid, which the Mercury Computer said wasn't the case. It was just primal power, pure life energy unleashed with nothing controlling it.

Jupiter was worried they wouldn't be able to bring the target down without resorting to extreme firepower, a fear that was likewise flowing through her team-mates. They couldn't be totally assured moon could heal the fracture in the girl's soul. But that fact aside, they had to act fast, according to Mars.

She didn't have any useful information for them, aside from "something bad is coming for that girl." This was not a new situation, by far. It seemed every evil force in the entire cosmos was out to kidnap at least one person of special significance. Now it was starting all over again, it seemed. They just couldn't catch a break.

"I've got another spike...she's close." Dutifully was Mercury, visor across her eyes and computer in hand, keeping track of the signal given off by Ranma. Not that the high-tech remnent of the Silver Millenium was all that needed for the job. All they had to do was follow the trail, and was it a clear one. There were also the explosions, aura flares, and other little hints of distance and location.

Finally, the five Inners cleared a retaining wall and came across, another, shocking sight. The redhead had finally stopped her forward march, only to become locked in battle with the perverted, little troll that had assaulted every girl at the wedding. While he was a repulsive, dirty old man, he was still a human being, they supposed, and needed defending from the power-crazed girl.

Until they watched the fight for a few seconds. The old man was doing a better than fair job of holding up against the blind-fury being directed his way. At the same time, he was only further fanning the flames of hate and rage, which seemed to be causing the redhead's power levels to hit even greater heights.

"You little punk, you think I'd let you marry my Akane. Think again! Now show proper respect for your Master, and put on this little number I found for you in Kyoto!"

Somehow, the little man's sudden change in demeanor was more unsettling than his overt letchery. From looking downright frightening, to a kid wanting to show off his favorite toy. Of course, seeing as it was a pervert, the lacy, white bra in his hands probably was one of his favorite things.

He danced around blows from the girl, while trying to get at her chest. She just shrieked in fury and went out of her way to try and flatten him. The poor masonry and anything else that happened to be in the way of her fists and feet were just innocent bystanders, objects in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

The air was filled with the crunch of metal and smashing of concrete. Mixed the old man's chorus of laughter and the girl's roar of fury. She never gave an articulate word, just sounds deep from her throat that were easy enough to translate.

"Okay, how do we break this up? I don't think we can just run in and clobber them both, can we?"

Jupiter really wished that was the plan they could adopt, she really wanted to get her fists on the old man as well. They still had the well being of both to consider, unfortunatly.

"Wow, she's a real bull in a shop in China." Venus, as usual, missed the groans from the other Inners. Some things would simply never change.

"If we were careful to go low voltage on our power, I'm sure we could subdue them without much trouble. We just have to becareful not to overdo it." Ami chimed in quietly, eyes moving between the Mercury computer's readings and the cinema quality battle rapidly. Between the readings she was getting AND the unreal display these two were putting on, it was a wonder she didn't pass out from the shock of it all. Somehow these things just shouldn't be possible.

The direction of the battle finally shifted when the old man let his attention slip just a hair. Normally it would hardly matter for Happosai to allow the environmental distractions to bother him, the man was nigh invulnerable to harm. Many were the times Ranma-chan had flashed her assets and floored the old man with a solid punch or kick, only to have the pervert rebound unharmed and continue the comedy of Master and Pupil of the Anything Goes School.

Something was different this time, though. He couldn't put his hand on it, but Happosai knew in this instant he was going to be in a real world of pain. He pumped his ki into hardening his innards from the coming shock, but instinct told him this was going to really hurt..a lot.

In going for Ranma's chest, just as he was about to latch on, the girl managed to catch hold of him in a sold grip with both hands. Holding his clothing would have meant nothing, he was adept at wiggling his way out of all but the most solid holds, and this one was solid as they came. His shoulder joints creaked in reply to the grip, locking right into his bones with enough force he couldn't make a good escape without breaking something. Things only went from bad to worse after as Ranma took to the air. Performing an aerial backflip, releasing the man in time for her feet to smash into his chest.

The flow of her ki was odd, thundering around her body in a swirling pattern similar to...oh lord. Somehow, in typical Saotome fashion, the girl was performing an improvised technique. Her own fury swirling about her body in a manner not unlike the Hiryu Shouten Ha she had mastered, only there was no spiral formation and all the ki was solely her own. Like a drill swirling around her feet, the ki smashed into the perverted master, followed by Ranma's feet. Feet met master, master met ki, and both of them hit the ground with enough force they smashed through the soil like a human spike burying Ranma up to her waist and leaving Happosai out of sight.

Pain rolled through his body from the impact, not the ground or the kick so much, but the sheer weight of the redhead's ki. The force of a freight train might do some justice, although he'd never been hit by a train before he'd imagine it was a good comparison. It was like riding the shock-wave of a bomb. Oh he wasn't going to die, hell he was little more than shaken, but damn that had hurt.

"Now!" Cried Mercury at this most opportune moment.

She almost felt sorry for the old man, almost.

"Sparkling Wide Pressure!" Even without the instruction, Jupiter wouldn't have hesitated to let loose a blast. This girl was anything but an ordinary human, and it was going to take more than human means to subdue her. She just hoped this would be wouldn't harm her. The Senshi were taking a gamble here, attacking a human was completely out of their realm of chores. Yet, they needed to get the girl still enough that moon could attempt a healing.

As the crackling lightning ball neared Ranma's frame, the girl twisted just out of the way, the attack sailing inches from her flesh. Her shirt seared under the heat and fury of the attack, but otherwise continued on with no effect. Crashing into a wall and splattering out with much noise and violence, but the target was still in fighting shape.

"Venus Love Me Chain!" Even as Venus made the attempt to snag the girl in mid dodge, more frustration. The girl twisted her way free of the pit she'd dug for the old man. Flipping herself out with all the ease of someone sitting down. The whip snaked close to its goal, but again missed by hairline margins.

Free of the confines of her earthly prison, Ranma took to the air in a powerful leap and moved to escape the area. The Senshi could only look on in shock, rather than pressing the fight their target was fleeing. Gracefully going up onto the roof of a building and quickly bounding away on the horizon.

"Damn...how can she be so fast?"

With no time to complain, they were off again in pursuit.

-------------------------

Across the globe, various institutions with detection stations turned to the heavens detected odd, many concluded erroneous readings. Scientists could be forgiven for misunderstanding their findings, never before had the planet experienced the gravity spike of a warp hole opening up. As the open space itself was distorted by the massive forces that made extra stellar travel possible. Ripping open a wormhole somewhere just behind the moon. It was a tactical choice, the Zerg wanted the element of surprise, at the added length of travel. The human world was about to get its first experience of extra terrestrial life.

Hostile.

Alien.

All consuming.

The scattered places that picked up the strange energy spikes dismissed them as various happenings. Strange fluctuations in the magnet field, anomalous cosmic rays, the usual. While the earth looked at the heavens in wonder and wishing for signs of intelligent life, often its people were more distracted with the concerns of mundane life. They could always come back and look over the data another time, that was the whole point of recording. Now, however, that inattention robbed humanity of an early warning. Not that anyone would believe what was about to happen.

From the gate, out poured the host of Zerg, using the shadow of the moon to shield their advance. Rounding up in formation before they would set around the stellar object and dive on their target. While inexperienced and disconnected, their controller wasn't without understanding of how to make use of its forces. Even a newborn cerebrate could rival the most cunning human minds, if not exceed them outright. It was not but a massive, larvae-like brain. Where the human mind was but a few small pounds of neurons, the majority of a cerebrate's mass was dedicated to higher thinking functions.

Once organized, the Zerg hoard made its approach to earth. Rounding the moon and making for a single neighborhood, one simple area of a single city. Nerima. Tokyo. Japan. The one point in all the world where the future of human history would soon change.

Yet, as the throng of insectoid warriors made pursuit of their driven goal, the wormhole disgorged one final abomination. A massive piece of organic structure. It was like some kind of huge spore, or cancerous growth. Epic in its size, and foul in its purpose.

Cancerous spore would be a fair assertion, as this creation of the Over Mind has no other purpose than beginning the rudimentary structures of a colony on a planet. To scatter the basic spores that would begin to construct the creep the biomat upon which the Zerg hives thrived. Simple cellular structures like fungi that seeped into the soil and the rocks, set roots in the water and the plants, anything which could be sampled and transformed into fuel for the growth of the Swarm. But this has much more nefarious purposes than that.

The protomatter that formed Zerg structures took time, and for the creatures to establish a primitive hive structure took precious time. Oh, they had perfected their efficiency and could accomplish it quickly. During the early phases the hive would still be weak and in need of protection. On worlds with no reigning sapient life, this process was easy. In dealing with the Protoss, though, and lesser extension Humanity. The Over Mind required a much more grander approach. Something that would provide much needed early force.

The thing lumbering its way round the moon would accomplish that goal with much greater ease. It had all the makings of a completed hive. Full of neophyte larvae and cellular samples needed to transform them into lethal warriors. It needed only ground itself into a suitable spot on an object and could quickly establish a strong beach head for the Swarm.

Had they time, the Over Mind would have formed and dispatched dozens of these creations to rain upon earth. So many zones of the planet were rife with potential species for experimentation. There was an untapped wealth of resources for growth. Yes, as a seed world, earth was perfect for the growth. This tiny ball, otherwise insignificant in the grand scheme of the universe, had the most abundant potential. Seven billion humans? Countless billion other lifeforms? Every terrain was something the Over Mind could make use of. From the peak of Everest to the depths of the Marinas, there was no environ the Zerg could not survive within.

If it could support billions more humans, it could support tens of billions of zerg!

Yet, time was short and this single neohive was the only one they could dispatch for use. Later, there would be others, and the colonization would be rapid. For now, however, this would suffice. It wasn't as if the natives has the ability to fight what was coming.

Just as it rounded the moon, the surface pulsated and quaked. A small fourth of its mass broke off and dropped toward the moon. The Zerg needed a forward base, something nearby and usable, but beyond the quick reach of humanity. While the Over Mind had no fear of the feeble terran people, wisdom always warranted a secondary plan.

The smaller portion, emitting controlled releases of pressurized gases pushed itself into the moon's gravity. Lining up with all the accuracy of a guided bomb, pointing itself for the Sea or Serenity. Where it fell slowly, and would impact the lunar surface. From there, it would spread and the hive would grow. There was far less here to use for material, converting iron and base rock to biomass was a slow process. However, it could still be done with some efficiency.

The main portion angled itself for a good spot and began to free fall. Caught in the much more massive pull of the earth, it entered into atmosphere. Turning bright with heat, but suffering nothing from the ride. It would find landfall and strike a deep wound upon the face of the planet. A tumor indeed upon the world. It would quickly fester and grow. And naught a soul upon the face of it all could stop the pending conquest.

-------------------

"Grand-mother, what happened to Airen?" Shampoo was weary. While she had felt some elation at preventing that fool abortion the fathers had thought a binding ceremony, the sight Ranma storming like some mad animal had quickly worn her nerves thin. What could possibly have caused such a release of rage?

Her mood wasn't helped by the entire troop of rivals and morons that were tagging along.

She sighed, the scene following the ruined wedding, proper divine justice in the minds of the Saotome Fiancee Trio, had been the usual and tiring string of affairs.

Ranma has just torn out of the estate, when Happosai quick recovered.

"Ranma! How dare you treat your master that way!" Out the new hole in the wall to punish, torment, fondle, and tease the poor redhead.

"Pigtailed girl! Fear not my divine maiden of the hearth! I shall prevent that demonic being from tainting your virgin soul! I come for you my love, wait patiently for the warm embrace of my arms!"

No sooner did one Kuno sibling declare the intent to pursue one side of their beloved Ranma, for the other to intervene. Namely Kodachi's ribbon to lash round his ankle and send her brother smashing face first into the floor. What was more whole the dojo at this point? One vial of some noxious gas later and he was sawing logs.

"I think not, brother dear! Red haired harlot, flee as fast as you can, for there is no where to hide. I shall find you and beat the location of my husband from you! Ruining my wedding day, and hiding my groom, your crimes become more and more heinous by the day! Fear not Ranma-sama, your fair flower shall rescue you, and we shall steal away to Paris for our ceremony ... and then ... to consummate our love on the Riviera! OHOHOHOHOHO!"

Shedding her black dress for the leotard underneath, of which no one was surprised or cared, and off out the new insta-door Ranma had recently installed.

Ryoga declared undying vengeance for his ruined cure, and then promptly ran off in the wrong direction.

Mousse decried the cruel situation and promptly ran smack into the wall he couldn't see for fact of his smudged glasses. He was promptly tended by ... no one.

With a long sigh, Shampoo looked at Ukyo.

Ukyo looked back to Shampoo.

Their hands shot out at attack speed ...

And grasping firm.

"Truce"

"Konatsu, you're the quickest, go ahead and keep an eye on Ranma, we'll be right behind you."

The kunoichi bowed low. "Hai, Ukyo-sama!" And almost blurred as he dashed off. Even wrapped as he was in his kimono, the boy still had the most amazing agility.

Casting glances to the rest of the smashed dojo, and now the other arriving wedding guests. Shame they missed the real party, the girls took up their weapons and set off in pursuit of their desired love. If Ranma was hellbent of a path of destruction, they had to reign him in quick.

At the fore of the crowd: Daisuke,Hiroshi, Yuka, and Sayuri, the respective schoolmates and friends of Ranma and Akane. Dressed in their Sunday finest, and bearing wedding presents. They formed the front of a line of well wishers and invitees who had come to give their blessings for the ceremony, and hell just enjoy a good party. Kasumi Tendo was well known for being a good cook.

Hiroshi asked the question on everyone's mind. "Uhh, what did we miss?"

Cologne sighed and shook her head as they ambled over roof tops and followed the path of least resistance Ranma had decided to create. Anything that had been in the way and offered up the least bit of resistance, had been reduced to so much rubble and trash.

"Son-in-law has suffered a serve trauma. Without inspecting his mind, I can't say what's caused this. Let's worry about that *after* we get him pinned down. Then we can work on calming his nerves." If only it were something that simple, a good crack on the skull and a cup of tea could solve it. No, this was a mental or spiritual fracture. Something deep inside Ranma's soul has been ruptured, and she didn't know how long it would take to piece it all back together.

His rage could run its course and be spent, or it might take days, or even weeks to put him back on a coherent frame of mind.

While Shampoo and Ukyo could set aside their differences for the moment, the rest of these buffoons wouldn't be so easy to control.

Kodachi would take the time to stare back over her shoulder and glower, in her haughty and "I am so much grander than thou" expression. While she would so much love to prove her superiority in the matter and tie down the other girls who would doubtless get in her way, deluded peasants, she couldn't afford the distraction. The redhead needed punishment, and she was going to deliver.

Kuno followed on the ground, feet slapping the street with purpose. His princess needed protection from his insane sister, and his loving affections. Indeed, she would be so fond to see him she would likely faint with the delight of his rescue!

Mousse, well he always did have a hard head and high recovery skills. Where went Shampoo, and the rest of the deluded troupe, he would follow. If only for the chance to vent some of his frustrations on Ranma for the wasted Nanichuan water!

Cologne grumbled deep in her mind. Oh, they might be useful to help restrain Ranma if it came to that, although she could just as easily perform the task herself. Powerful as the boy might be, he was still a hundred years too early to take her on in an even fight. Berserk or not, dealing with him wouldn't be that grand an issue. No, she had to worry this collection of young goofs were going to break out into a brawl once they arrived, and screw the pooch at a vital moment.

"Ugh ... sometimes these children are comic relief, other times they're just a burden ... "

--------------------
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Re: Queen of Blades Chapter 2 (Unfinished)

Postby Dumbledork » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Could you maybe post a link to the first chapter?
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:45 pm

I only glanced through this so cannot at this time give a full review, but the overall flow of the fight with the senshi, Happosai, and Ranma, was bothersome...

You realize the way it was set up, from a outsiders view, the senshi waited until the main fight stopped, then attacked the victim... without discussion or speaches or any attempt to get her to stop.

That is going to be some Bad PR they will have to overcome.

Now, if that was your intent, I'm actually in favor, but most authors generally do not make the senshi out the bad guys.

Konatsu, if he was following, will report to Ukyo and company that a bunch of females assaulted Ranma after he/she defeated or got rid of Happosai (never mind if it was effective or not). So they likely will be coming in hot.

Senshi flambe...
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Dorin » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:50 pm

That's actually one of the problems I've been sporting on that particular part. I've rewritten it so many times; it either comes off as wordy, or too fast to be effective. I'm still organizing how I want to pull off the beginning without being a klunky mess.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby DCG » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Yay! All ways love some zerg fun. Going to be interesting to see where you wana take it from here. And how the earth can start to defend aginst a zerg foothold.
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender