Please List your favorite "Ranma-in-a-Fuku" fics.

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Postby sired22 » Thu May 10, 2007 6:31 pm

Yrael wrote:Anybody have a link for 'Phoenix Rising'? I couldn't seem to find it via ff.net or Google.

'Phoenix Rising' can be found at
'The Vanished FanFic Archive'
http://vffa.ssokolow.com/
sired22
Senshi Candidate

Postby mage1092 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:22 am

[quote="Ninsaneja"]Wasn't she going by Burgerbill through most of the sequels?
But yeah, Fire wrote two very good SM crossovers, Sailor Ranko and Destiny's Child.[/quote]

since I happen to be a friend of Rebecca's, I'll fill in some details. First, Fire DID write Sailor Ranko, and Kevin Hammel (I THINK that was him. DO NOT HOLD ME TO THAT!) Wrote Twice in a Millennium. Then Rebecca wrote Tunnel Vision, Just add water, and The Harder They Fall under the pen name Burgerbill. Her reason? Quote: Most people don't take women seriously when they write dark fics. Unquote. I don't know if that's necessarily true, but that's what she said. She is currently writing Thrice in a Millennium under the name Burgerbecky (Note. Where did the nickname come from? Well, as a child, she ate mostly hamburgers, thus the name. Now she leans more toward Chinese and Asian cuisine.) ANYWAY, she is currently writing 4 different fanfics. Sailor Ranko: Thrice in a Millennium, Happosai's Life of DOOM, Independence Day, and Ace Ventura: Suddenly Seeking Panda. She rotates working on each one, doing one chapter a week, then moving to the next one. at the end of the week, she sends out a copy to her pre-readers (me included for TiaM and DOOM) and they get up in the upcoming weeks. Just some info for ya.

Now, for my favorite fukufic... humm...
Well, the Sailor Ranko series is a given. here is a link:
http://www.burgerbecky.com/sailorranko.html
( I think that links. if not, just copy and paste)
Forever the Tomboy was good to. I doubt it'll be finished
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1554940/1/F ... the_Tomboy
I really like All the Small Things, which has Ranma as Nemesis. Once again, probably never to be finished. damnit
http://www.ranmafics.com/Sailor_Moon/Al ... index.html

And finally, My all time favorite fic ever, well, maybe besides Hung Nguyen's Ranma: Master of the Cards, isn't really a fuku fic at all. In fact, it doesn't even focus around SM, although the characters show up during one of the story Arcs. It's Shadow's Rebirth, and it's about Ranma, who is the Reencarnated Shadow the Hedgehog from the sonic series. it has 3 arcs at the moment, but i think it died. First was a grind race, then a race for a true Chaos emerald against the Senshi (What they called the chaos emeralds in the game was actually the guardian emeralds, go figure), and then a time travel trip to search for the next emerald, also called the shoken no tama, from inuyasha. It's great. Here's the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1439543/1/Shadows_Rebirth

There you go. Sorry i got so long winded. oh, and Rebecca, if you read this, and some of this information was wrong, DON'T BE MAD AT ME, PLZ!
"Darkness beyond twilight,
crimson beyond blood that flows. Buried in the flow of time.
In thy great name I pledge myself to darkness.
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
DRAGON SLAVE!!!"
(I like Slayers
mage1092
Initiate

baka me

Postby mage1092 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:24 am

I just realized that nobody at all cares about that there hasn't been a post sinse may or sometime close to that
"Darkness beyond twilight,
crimson beyond blood that flows. Buried in the flow of time.
In thy great name I pledge myself to darkness.
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
DRAGON SLAVE!!!"
(I like Slayers
mage1092
Initiate

Favorite fics

Postby burgerbecky » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:29 am

Well Sailor Ranko is my favorite. Duh!

I care. :P

Becky
burgerbecky
Senshi Candidate

Postby Neko- » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:08 am

I just realized that nobody at all cares about that there hasn't been a post sinse may or sometime close to that

Doesn't take away the fact that the topic is still read :D

So we care :D
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby wildeman » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:56 am

My vote is for Generation Lost.
wildeman
Senshi Cadet

Re: baka me

Postby nuriko » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:21 am

mage1092 wrote:I just realized that nobody at all cares about that there hasn't been a post sinse may or sometime close to that

It has 5 pages, and some people just aren't into saying "I like that too!" without adding at least one fic.

Oh, and seeing BurgerBecky here reminds me that I should take my medicine tonight...
nuriko
Senshi Cadet

Postby Materia-Blade » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:07 pm

Jeez. It seems like this topic should almost get it's own sticky. Always seems to be at the top whenever I come back. Haha!

Generation lost... wondering if i've read that.

This pretty much did list the best of the best amoung em nowadays. Only one i Don't think anyone mentioned was reflections of ruin by PH Wise but i'm not sure if that's a fukufic yet. I'm PRETTY sure it was. Been like five months since I've read it.

Just Read through the whole topic so I saw everything there. Glad to see the topic's still worth it! Jeez... more hits than half of my fics! Gar. Hehe.
"I killed the world and you can too, if you try hard."
-- Lews Therin Kinslayer
Materia-Blade
Senshi Cadet

Postby lcpoketoon » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:02 am

Generation Lost gets my vote too for top spot. Really wishing for some new chapters for it soon.

It's getting to the point i'm going to send a Sugered up chibichibi Moon after Sunny if we want any hope of seeing more chapters.

J/K Sunny. :D
::LCpoketoon ducking under a car as things are being blown to hell around him::
LC> An you see Kids this is why you don't give rocket lauchers to catgirls.
[img=http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/489/1177093364737anonibjw5.th.jpg]
lcpoketoon
Senshi Cadet

Postby ssokolow » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:22 pm

I just thought I'd point out that the VFFA is now at http://vffa.ficfan.org/ rather than http://vffa.ssokolow.com/

The old link will continue to work with a permanent redirect, but there's always the chance that this page will outlast the ssokolow.com domain.
ssokolow
Senshi Candidate

Postby P.H. Wise » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:05 pm

Materia-Blade wrote: Only one i Don't think anyone mentioned was reflections of ruin by PH Wise but i'm not sure if that's a fukufic yet. I'm PRETTY sure it was. Been like five months since I've read it. .

It is indeed a fukufic. Actually almost finished.
Hige sceal þe heardra || heorte þe cenre,
mod sceal þe mare || þe ure mægen lytlað.
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Weebee » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:41 pm

My faverite Fukufics...

I'm usually on the lighter, less angst filled side. I'd have to say my two faverite fics are Bishounen Senshi Sailor Moon and Sailor Who?

The latter, BTW, has made me want to write a continuation on more than one occasion...

Sorry for not providing links, but both can be found in this site's lists.
I'm 19.
I'm blind.
I'm an Anime Otaku.
Yes, I watch Dubs.
I'm a Ranma Otoku who hates lockfics and curefics. That is the substance of my life... Pathetic, ne? :D
Weebee
Senshi Cadet

link please

Postby EndlessDreamer » Thu May 08, 2008 3:36 pm

Could anyone post the link to sailor ranma?

Also, does anyone know if Forever the Tomboy will be updated at some point?
EndlessDreamer
Initiate

Postby Dumbledork » Thu May 08, 2008 4:37 pm

Ranger5 is still working on 'Forever the Tomboy' or so he told me a few months ago.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Thu May 08, 2008 4:40 pm

Sure it's here.

Link

Ranger5 is still around, and posts on this forum, so I wouldn't abandon all hope.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

PreviousNext

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender