Please List your favorite "Ranma-in-a-Fuku" fics.

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Postby Bialaska » Tue May 13, 2008 11:04 am

Dumbledork wrote:Ranger5 is still working on 'Forever the Tomboy' or so he told me a few months ago.

That sounds awesome. It's probably my most favourite fuku-fic of all times. I really look forward to some update on that one.

Also:
Not sure if Strained Harmony counts as a Fuku-fic, since it's a Sailor Nanny-uniform, but that one's amazing too. Also one I'm hoping for an update on.
Bialaska
Initiate

Postby Dumbledork » Tue May 13, 2008 12:51 pm

Yes, Strained Harmony counts as a fukufic. It has been confirmed several times by Sunny. And it's one of my favourites too.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Tue May 13, 2008 6:48 pm

I've only read a few---and admittedly, I'm not that interested overall---but Just A Plan, for the most part, was still a nice read.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Materia-Blade » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:04 am

Lies. Forever the Tomboy has been in stagnation for... like... five six years? I wouldn't believe it unless Ranger confirmed it to me in at least three different forms of communication with a written pact of truth and an e-signature confirmed by the federal government.

Okay... mighta gone a bit overboard.

I remember reading 'Just a Plan' years ago, back when Poly was still active. Much fun.

Strained Harmony... Eeeh... I've read all that's currently posted, but i haven't checked for three or four months. It's a great story but just... sooo bland. Nanny McSaturn... And to the best of my knowledge, no actual baddie yet really. Just heap after endless heap of "Being a girl is better. Here is better. I have family! Getting my hair cut is fun!"

"I love cheesecake! And bloody steak!" (Which in my unprofessional opinion is utterly disgusting.)

The writing is top notch, grade A novel-worthy stuff! Characterization (with the exceptions of Nabiki and the fathers) are spot on! But the plot is a soap opera.

The Nabiki/Fathers moral character bashing seems a bit over the top to me as well.

I loved the prologue. Prologues are lead in. They're introduction to what is to come, but so far the entire plot seems to be what I would normally expect from a prologue.

I see Sunny's side of the stick like a burning torch, while Trimatter hides in the background, both of them making sure the fires stay just lit enough to keep interest and 'hint' at great things to come. I'm just waiting for them to drop a gigantic 'boom' of a plot right into the middle of the life of this rapidly maturing Ranma-chan, and as soon as that happens Strained Harmony could be a spectacular masterpiece...

But after so long the wait gets old.

Just my personal opinion. ^_^; *Braces for Hate mail.*
"I killed the world and you can too, if you try hard."
-- Lews Therin Kinslayer
Materia-Blade
Senshi Cadet

Previous

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender