LETTERS TO PLUTO....

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

LETTERS TO PLUTO....

Postby ckosacranoid » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:16 am

I just up loaded the fic i just finished editing tonight and had to post the first things on here about it.
It is on fanfiction.net and will take a few hours to make the listing. The story is sailor moon, ranma, and top gear for a really far out in left field crossover. Its does mention the return along with several other fan fics that I have read. The stly of the work might turn some of you off, but it was something that i started wring with an idea that would not go away and has to finish it. Its in the style of letters, its different and how its how it came to me.
Sunshine, i just have to say one thing....sailor mommy.....after you read it please post a comment from who i talk about....poor lost boy is not going to know what hit him.....
jason
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: LETTERS TO PLUTO....

Postby ckosacranoid » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:18 am

and yes, i have the water cannone ready for the flamming torchs and pitchforks....ok, meybe not ready for the big guns i see being towed into the wings....(ducks even deeper into this tread count).
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Reading Letters to Pluto... I'm not sure it's actually a story.

It reads more like an outline than an actual narrative.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby ckosacranoid » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:31 pm

the idea was the idea of lost boy writting a letter to someone else talking about the iusses he has with how different the time line is in his world in regaurd to mainline worlds with the scouts. after a couple of reveiws this week i am going to take it down and break the letters in to chapters and someone made a comment about doing s short intro of how lost boy becomes sailor pluto along with needed to do more editing..sigh....
anyway, did you at least get to the section of where i made the comment about sailor mommy?
that was something that i had to toss in cause someone making comment about a sailor scout mother to the scout troop was needed somewhere....
but anyway, i have seen a few places that have the story made up of a set of letters back and forth with 2 or more people. in my case i am am just working on just the point of veiw of just one person.
the idea came to me and it was something to get me back onto writting and that why i ran with it.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender