Found another one

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Postby Metroidvania » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:46 pm

Plan B is Ozz(allos)'s, polar opposite of Heir to The Empire.
Sad to hear if he really doesn't have time to work on it.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Materia-Blade » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:24 pm

Ozz has some other ideas in store at the moment. From what he's told me most of them are looking pretty good. Fics only he could pull off right. Heh. He mentions him on his profile on FF.net.
He has thirty somethousand words on Heir to the Empire: Chapter Eight done and still hasn't posted it as a chapter! It's jarring. Heh.
Another Idea of how Sailor Nova could work would be that somewhere in the galaxy there is a single point of unendingly exploding nova. While logically impossible, in theory enough mass could have collected over the course of billions of years to lead to a nova that continuously explodes for thousands of years, growing wider and wider, consuming galaxies and such. (Make for a good uber Ranma) I think a repetitive fission star, which caused fission to occur in any matter that it touches is the best way to explain it.
Logically most likely impossible but it would make for a hell of a plot!
"Um... guys... there is a nova consuming the outer rim of this galaxy... I just wanted to let you guys know..."
"How do you know about that?" Pluto asked.
"Well... The nova sorta made me it's senshi... D**n gigantic explosion. Anyway, I want to somehow, destroy the thing! Can you guys help? If you don't this whole place is toast anyways."
*Sweatdrops abound*
Just an idea.
"I killed the world and you can too, if you try hard."
-- Lews Therin Kinslayer
Materia-Blade
Senshi Cadet

Postby Lumly » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:20 am

Materia-Blade wrote:a single point of unendingly exploding nova

wouldn't that basically be the same thing as a white hole?
I shudder when I think of all the bad jokes that would follow that one... "I am Sailor White Hole!" ...you be what biatch?!! yer yallow don'tcha know... sorry I don't speak Jive too well (tips hat to the movie Airplane)
Lumly
Senshi Candidate

Postby Atlan » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:11 am

in the galaxy there is a single point of unendingly exploding nova. While logically impossible,

Its been a few years since I did science in school, but I remember a thing or two about stars. I once asked my teacher what exactly a sun was. Well, actually I said:
"So, you mean that all that keeps us tanned is a giant bonfire?"
He replied that the sun wasnt like a stable fire; it was exploding every second, but the force of it's own gravity was keeping it from flying apart.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby runnerz » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:01 am

Well, Sailor Nova probably should be allowed simply on the basis of Sailor Galaxia in Stars, perhaps as a counterbalance to her. I'm waiting on a Sailor Beutelguese so the largest known star in the universe has a star.
runnerz
Senshi Cadet

Previous

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender