New fukufic Addventure: Nerimian Senshi

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

New fukufic Addventure: Nerimian Senshi

Postby bissek » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:13 am

A fukufic thread was just added to Anime Addventure: Neriman Senshi. It's only one post so far.

Ranma sees the Senshi in action, notices their links to planetary bodies, and decides to forge one himself using a variant of Hinako's ki drain technique. Choosing a moon of the one planet that doesn't have an active Senshi (yet), he becomes Sailor Titan.

Now Pluto is freaking because she thinks that there are two Sailor Saturns: The original, and this new subordinate Senshi.
Genius is 1.7% inspiration, 98.6% perspiration, and .4% poor math skills.
bissek
Moon Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:19 pm

Hmmm and it's a Disruptor fic too.

I have mixed feelings on AA. One the one hand it's nice to see these writers still keeping their hand in. Despite having, presumably, busier lives and such. On the other... often what is produced there is worse than the most spaztic crackfics.

Hmm obvious inspiration from Kevin Hammel's Honor and Love. Pretty flat text.

I suppose I should add it once Ranma gets into the uniform. Thanks for the tip.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Kimina » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:29 pm

Sunshine wrote:Hmmm and it's a Disruptor fic too.

I have mixed feelings on AA. One the one hand it's nice to see these writers still keeping their hand in. Despite having, presumably, busier lives and such. On the other... often what is produced there is worse than the most spaztic crackfics.

Hmm obvious inspiration from Kevin Hammel's Honor and Love. Pretty flat text.

I suppose I should add it once Ranma gets into the uniform. Thanks for the tip.

And a bad grasp on how stories are supposed to be written. Don't forget that. Oh and that Japanglish is BAD and means you're a weeaboo. Once they get over that it means that they can write GOOD fics.
Pain is an Illusion of the senses.
Despair is an illusion of the mind.
Kindness is wasted on the weak.
Kimina
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender