Fukufic: Ranko's Bet: The Silent Master

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Fukufic: Ranko's Bet: The Silent Master

Postby Questara » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:29 pm

By Migele.
Ranko's Bet: The Silent Master
The Crossover is: El Hazard / Sailor Moon / Ranma 1/2
This has Ranma as a Sailor in a Fuku, but it is definately a new one. This is from the same author that brought us Sailor Santa, and it's pretty interesting to say the least.
According to the author on the page, its about 1/2 done, but since this was written back in August, I am going ahead and listing it here.
Questara
Senshi Cadet

fic is officially dead

Postby timdraco » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:53 pm

Emailed migele and found out that the fic is officially dead for know. he sayed that he didnt really have time to finish it or update the fic so anyone who wants to finish it can. migele told me hes working on something new so be on the lookout. no word if its a fukufic though he did let slip that it will be a ranma/sm/dbz crossover.
timdraco
Senshi Cadet

my mistake

Postby timdraco » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:20 pm

Got reamed out for making this post by migele. He told me if anyone wants to use this fic or continue it, you have to email him and ask. My mistake. His email originally said he didn't care what happened to this fic cause he wasn't continuing it, but he apparently want's to keep that option open in the future. so sorry again.
Timdraco
timdraco
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender