Possible Fuku Fic "Contrast Match"

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Postby TerraEpon » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:14 pm

Nekomata-sensei wrote:I can think of a not so contrived reason. Rather than the whole, Venus chases boys, thing, it could be a boys chase Venus thing. .

I don't think the boys chase Venus -- or in fact any of the other Senshi -- much at all. I can only remember off hand in the anime, Unimo and Seiya chasing after Usagi, and Shingo (in one episode) crushing on Ami.
-Joshua
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby P.H. Wise » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:52 pm

For someone who is so commonly portrayed to be a boy chaser, Minako doesn't actually seem to have much luck with boys. She's almost always alone in the series. In fact, I think she may very well *always* be alone in the series, and though she does appear to have a romantic interest in 'Codename: Sailor V,' he doesn't actually survive the series.
One of the last things Adonis actually tells her before he dies is what can be taken for prophecy: "Your love will be hopeless for all eternity." Throughout the Sailor Moon series, both anime and manga, this appears to hold true for poor Minako. It's ironic that an incarnation of Aphrodite would have such a fate, but that's life.
Hige sceal þe heardra || heorte þe cenre,
mod sceal þe mare || þe ure mægen lytlað.
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:25 pm

*coughs*
Uh you've drifted off topic here.
If you want to talk about the Senshi's romantic activities, start a new threat in the Sailor Moon section.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Weebee » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:33 pm

Oh, i know this thread is old but I feel I must say this.

I'd recommend Removing possible. If I get that far, Ranma's gunna be in a Fuku...

EDIT: Yeah... this one's a lot worse for 'Rule L.' Sorry again. Delete 'em both if u want.
I'm 19.
I'm blind.
I'm an Anime Otaku.
Yes, I watch Dubs.
I'm a Ranma Otoku who hates lockfics and curefics. That is the substance of my life... Pathetic, ne? :D
Weebee
Senshi Cadet

Previous

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender