New Ranma replaces Usagi fic

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

New Ranma replaces Usagi fic

Postby iiradned » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:44 pm

It will only be a matter of time before Ranma appears in the Senshi seifuku of Sailor Moon in Sinom Bre's Hime.
iiradned
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:05 pm

Really great start and the story shows a lot of promise. I hope for a Ranma/Setsuna pairing.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:08 pm

Oh my. Good, good catch. Yes this is defnintily something to watch.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Tuisto » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:00 pm

Yes, now this is looking like it'll shape up to be a *Good* Ranma sailor saifuku fic... and it's from such a great author that's been absent in writing for far too long. Though seems like she's taking into more of an "angst" style considering the begining and how it left off with Ranma... We'll see...
Obfirmo absentis sententia... Imperium mens...
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Togashi Gaijin » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:46 pm

Yes, it's definitely nice to finally see the opening chapters of Hime posted in public (the beta of the chapters have been sitting on my hard disc for a long time now - one of the few fics I've pre-read for someone). Now, if I can only convince Zen to continue LaWR ....

BTW, Tui, Sinom is a he, not a she. :wink:
======================
Togashi Gaijin, Twisted Wordsmith
> http://gaijinsrealm.com
======================
Togashi Gaijin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:23 pm

Hmm... what is LaWR?

Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:59 pm

Long and Winding Road I would think there Dumble. Darn that is an old one there, 1998.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby TerraEpon » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:16 am

I could have sworn I read a story with the title "Hime" before, and a parts of chapter 1 seem familiar, but not all of it. Hmmm....

EIther way, I really like it....and hope this means he'll continue some of his older stories too :)

-Joshua
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Staren » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:30 am

TerraEpon wrote:I could have sworn I read a story with the title "Hime" before, and a parts of chapter 1 seem familiar, but not all of it. Hmmm....

-Joshua

I'm sure you have. Hime roughly translated means princess or young lady. A LOT of fics play off of it, not including all the Mai HiME stories that work it into the title somewhere.
Staren
Senshi Cadet

Postby Munchkin » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:59 pm

I'm pretty sure I recognise the Usagi/Plane plot line at the beginning too (sorry for the vagueness - didn't want to add spoilers).

This story isn't a rewrite of an older version is it? Either way, it's shaping up to be a good story regardless :)
Munchkin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Akuma-sama » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:15 pm

Good find indeed. :o

Though, for some reason I can't reach chapter 2. Stupid, stupid school network...

EDIT: can anyone reach it anymore? Fanfiction.net is unhelpfully informing me that "Story does not exist", which really, really pisses me off. Nearly as much as this damn keyboard I'm typing on. Hit "H" properly you damn piece of junk...
Akuma-sama
Senshi Cadet

Postby Dumbledork » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:27 pm

Though, for some reason I can't reach chapter 2. Stupid, stupid school network...

Naaaaah, that's fanfiction that sucks again.

Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Heaven's Deamon » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:05 pm

I think FFN's probably having the problem where one of their servers isn't updating with the new info again, I recall something like this happening last summer or fall I think and that was the excuse they gave.
Heaven's Deamon
Moon Senshi

Postby Winchester » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:00 pm

Nice one, true. I do hope it'll get longer than it is - there's *three* promising stories on that account already, that haven't gotten more than a chapter or two so far. In years.

I too had some trouble reading the fic earlier - from the "visuals", I got the idea that one of FF.net's new ads was the culprit. Basically the prologue was redirecting to an ad that wasn't there. Irritating as heck - but then most new ads are.

SP
Winchester
Senshi Cadet

Postby DCG » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:05 pm

It was real hard to post a review and not start begging/bitching for more fame.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Next

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender