New Ranma replaces Usagi fic

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Postby ChasTaro » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:18 am

I had trouble reaching chapter two also. Put a "0" in front of the 2 in the address line and got through.

Hope to see more of this story. I like what i've read so far.
If you live to seek revenge, dig a grave for two.
ChasTaro
Senshi Cadet

Postby Dumbledork » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:47 am

It was real hard to post a review and not start begging/bitching for more fame

You're not the only one.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby yasuhei » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:20 pm

Loved it. Good to come across another ranma crossover that I'm actually very keen to get more chapters of. Not enough are worth waiting for these days...

I must say, the part with Usagi's death didn't really do it for me though... I didn't really believe, or feel in that part of the fic. Rest of it however I found quite easy to fall into. I noticed one reviewer saying how moved they were by Usagi's death, and I find myself wondering whether it perhaps hits closere to something in the current american psche... any of you living there have thoughts on this?
yasuhei
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lord Aries Greymon » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:36 pm

yasuhei wrote:Loved it. Good to come across another ranma crossover that I'm actually very keen to get more chapters of. Not enough are worth waiting for these days...

I must say, the part with Usagi's death didn't really do it for me though... I didn't really believe, or feel in that part of the fic. Rest of it however I found quite easy to fall into. I noticed one reviewer saying how moved they were by Usagi's death, and I find myself wondering whether it perhaps hits closere to something in the current american psche... any of you living there have thoughts on this?

Yeah, it's a little closer to real than it should have been.

Not sure why the rest of my stupid country makes such a fuss though, just quit using the airlines, and you'll be safe.
Naval Warrior Lord/Lady of Io.
Schizotechnician.
Thermonuclear Firebug.
Character Dossier
Lord Aries Greymon
Prism Power Senshi

Re: New Ranma Replaces Usagi Fic

Postby AshK1980 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:34 pm

This fic shows a lot of promise! I like it! I hope the author updates soon! :D :) :lol: :!: It is an excellent story so far!

Type at all of you later!

Sincerely,
TO/BB A.K.A. AshK
AshK1980
Cosmic Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender