Heir to the Empire

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Heir to the Empire

Postby Darth Thanatos » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:26 pm

As noone seems willing to do this, I will.
Author: Da Man, Ozzallos (FF.net and Homepage).
FF.Net address for Heir to the Empire.
Status: Complete. (Unless he starts epiloguing or having B, C or D endings, TBoT style).
An excellent SM/Ranma Crossover. I suspect that Ozzallos put in the fuku scene (in the final chapter) just to make it a Fukufic, but it fits so right you must give him the benefit of doubt.
Author's (ingeniously deceptive) summary:
Ozzallos wrote:Usagi Tsukino is the heir to Serenity's Silver Millenium. She's also about to get the surprise of her life, as is one Ranma Saotome, Heir to the Anything Goes school of Martial Arts.

Now go and read it.
Ne volnuites, Aeria Gloris

Midboss rank Z, promoted by "Ice Cream Thief" Himitsu on 2007-03-21
Darth Thanatos
"I am still a powerpuff girl!"

Postby Sunshine Temple » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:35 pm

Hmm, not sure on the description Ozz is vauge here.
I suppose I could just assume that his scant description does describe the correct uniform.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Darth Thanatos » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:15 pm

Ozzallos wrote:In the end, the white lace mid length fuku, petty coat and thigh-high white high heel boots that had weaved itself around her body was merely a side effect of the resurrection of that power from an age long gone. It recognized its keeper and welcomed her home eagerly.

I agree the description is brief and vague, but it does have the magic word... :)
Oh, well, your site, your call.
Ne volnuites, Aeria Gloris

Midboss rank Z, promoted by "Ice Cream Thief" Himitsu on 2007-03-21
Darth Thanatos
"I am still a powerpuff girl!"

Postby Kimina » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:05 pm

It was a wonderful story. I wish/hope he makes a sequel.
Pain is an Illusion of the senses.
Despair is an illusion of the mind.
Kindness is wasted on the weak.
Kimina
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sunshine Temple » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:18 pm

Darth Thanatos wrote:I agree the description is brief and vague, but it does have the magic word... :)
Oh, well, your site, your call.

Acutally fuku is short for seifuku, means uniform. There's a reason the site's full name is Temple of Ranma's Senshi Seifuku.
And even that is still vauge. As it should really be "Ranma's Sailor Senshi Seifuku" given what Senshi means.
But back to Ozz's fic. The "petty coat" correct spelling Petticoat really threw me. A petticoat is something somewhat like a slip and worn under a gown or dress. It wouldn't make any sense under the miniskirt of a Sailor Senshi uniform.
Though it is a pettycoat[sic] in addition to a "fuku", and it would be safe to assume that Ozz meant a formal and feminine version of that Senshi uniform. Despite the problems in that paragraph.
Story wil be added.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

just so you know

Postby timdraco » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:48 pm

Ozz hasent updated his other pages yet so the only place you guys can find chapter 8 of heir to the empire is on his ff.net page at the begining of this post. I tried to email him to ask him if hes gonna update his other pages to, but he hasnt emailed me back yet.
Timdraco
The war was long but victory is sweet. unknown 1976
timdraco
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kimina » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:46 pm

I truely would be interested in a sequel or something else along those lines.
Pain is an Illusion of the senses.
Despair is an illusion of the mind.
Kindness is wasted on the weak.
Kimina
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender