Slade13's potential Fukufic

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Slade13's potential Fukufic

Postby Metroidvania » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:52 am

Well, Slade13's back, and has a new story.
Henko No Kaze
Which looks like it'll be featuring a Ranma/Michiru pairing, or possibly a Ranma/Hotaru.
The fukufic probableness comes from the last few paragraphs, though Ranma looks like he'll be akin to Sailor Sapphire in terms of not an actual Senshi, at least, so far..
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Ordieth117 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:29 am

Good chapter. Has a similar feel to a lot of the other -good- Ranma meets Outers stories. I hope to see it progress. Looking at the author profile, he has a lot of dangling stories.
Ordieth117
Senshi Cadet

Postby PepperJAQ » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:16 am

T.T
yeah, sorry about the long time being missing... by the way
'oi! happy new year! i'm baaaack!!!'
anyhoo, back to things as they stand:
for henko, it's going to be where i'll be putting my main focus for the next couple of months, so don't expect too much form the other fics yet. and yes, this will be (to my knowledge) the first serious ranma/michiru pairing. (i'm wondering where folks are getting the idea about it being a hotaru pairing? oh well. *shrugs*). expect fuku in chapter three... i'm going to be having a lot of fun with that one. ooo, i just can't wait till i'm up to that point... but i still have to do chapter two... T.T oh well. :3
also, i now have the full ranma AND sailor moon manga, so i'll finally be able to be more 'in character' with the characters. yay me... or something...
i'm sure wargiver is happy that i've finally posted this one... and pissed that there isn't a second chapter yet... ^.^; sorry bro, it'll be up soon...
some fun facts that suprised me:
the story got just over 300 hits in the first two hours... when i first posted 'senshi' i got that after about... i think a few months or so...
current count is at 996! i mean, for me to get that many in the first day is... unheard of. it doesn't mean i'm good or anything, but -damn- ya know.
oh well... i'm working on the next chapter tonight... i'm aiming for next monday, but if i can, i'll be updating sooner. anyother news as far as my resurfacing is concerned will be in the introduction thread... i think it's time i said 'hi'... :3
*sends much good vibes to friends*
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby Ordieth117 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:41 pm

For the Hotaru pairing...
Three people were in pain towards the start of the story. Well, the kind of pain they couldn't really deal with by themselves anyway. Hotaru, Michiru, and Ranma. But by the end, Michiru was mostly out of pain (Haruka decided to bend a little).
So that left Ranma and Hotaru in the sort of pain that might encourage them to get together, and Michiru feeling much better about her relationship with her soul mate.
Thus the possible prediction that Ranma and Hotaru are going to become pillow friends.
Ordieth117
Senshi Cadet

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:42 pm

Well I'd still think a threesome would be nice between Ranma, Michiru and Hotaru. But I can't wait to see Haruka's reaction. I'm pretty sure Ranma will wipe the floor with her. Also interesting to see if Michiru can accept Ranma's male side (quite a nice change from the usual fiancées having probems accepting his feminine side).
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Ordieth117 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:24 pm

Heck, if you're gonna throw all three of 'em together, throw Haruka in there too! Let Ranma experience the love and lust of a masculine personality in a female's body. That might help him grow over his gender identity problem without forcing him to become (in his eyes) homosexual. The Ranma/Haruka pairing's been done before in a couple different excellent stories. Two of my favorites even. Contrast Match, and ... one where Ranma lives life three separate times and ends up becoming Michiru. Can't remember its name.
Ordieth117
Senshi Cadet

Postby Metroidvania » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:58 pm

Also interesting to see if Michiru can accept Ranma's male side (quite a nice change from the usual fiancées having probems accepting his feminine side).

If I remember correctly, Haruka was the lesbian, and Michiru explained that she was bisexual....which makes it quite a possibility.
As to the Hotaru pairing, I kind of had the same idea as Ordieth, but as the chapter went on on, I realized it was going to be Michiru...now, what I'm wondering is what is Haruka going to do to screw things up?...or if she doesn't....
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby TerraEpon » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:13 pm

The whole Michiru-Ranma scene at the bridge seems VERY familiar -- did you rewrite this from an earlier something?
-Joshua
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Seraphim » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:33 pm

Slade13 wrote:T.T
yeah, sorry about the long time being missing... by the way
'oi! happy new year! i'm baaaack!!!'

Happy New Year to you too!
also, i now have the full ranma AND sailor moon manga, so i'll finally be able to be more 'in character' with the characters. yay me... or something...

Yay!
Hmmmm. About the SM manga is it the old one or the rewrite?
EDIT:
If I remember correctly, Haruka was the lesbian, and Michiru explained that she was bisexual....which makes it quite a possibility

I thought that manga Michiru was a lesbian too....? :?
"No, I'll just sit here like a well behaved ritual sacrifice." - Gary, Good Night Sweetheart

My DevArt
My Aerie of Ramblings
Random Natterings of a Spazz (My Anime/Games/whatever Blog)
Seraphim
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby PepperJAQ » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:21 pm

TerraEpon wrote:The whole Michiru-Ranma scene at the bridge seems VERY familiar -- did you rewrite this from an earlier something?
-Joshua

no... but i had posted a slightly less complete version of this first chapter back before the site meltdown... hence my earlier comment about wargiver being not pleased :3 i've actually been working on this first chapter for the last two years... off and on that is.
sadly, the manga verision i got my hands on was the... i guess you would say 'first us run' or something like that... but, unless they changed more then just the names here and there, then it should at least be more useful then being without it, no?
of course, if anyone has a link to a 'properly translated' version, lay it on me, and i will be most thankful.
for now, untill i see something official (i.e. in manga) i'm going from the perspective of michiru being les.
and no, i am never doing more then couples. if you want a hotaru couple with ranma from me, check out 'silent heart'... it'll be a little longer till it's updated, but i'm working on then next chapter between working on the second for henko.
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby Seraphim » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:02 pm

The 'first US run' will have to do until official translations of the shinzobun are printed.
Here you go! (Including Sailor V translations!)
"No, I'll just sit here like a well behaved ritual sacrifice." - Gary, Good Night Sweetheart

My DevArt
My Aerie of Ramblings
Random Natterings of a Spazz (My Anime/Games/whatever Blog)
Seraphim
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Staren » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:09 pm

Gotta love Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michiru_Kaioh
Michiru's primary relationship is with Haruka; Naoko has explicitly stated that the two are in a lesbian relationship in both the manga and the anime and that, at least in the manga, Michiru is strictly a lesbian.
Staren
Senshi Cadet

Postby PepperJAQ » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:23 pm

cool, much thanks!
now to get back to righting... {edit}er... writting...
Last edited by PepperJAQ on Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby Metroidvania » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:25 pm

While Naoko has said that Michiru is strictly a lesbian in the manga, in the anime, Michiru briefly flirted with Seiya Kou, at that time a man, asking Seiya to help her unzip her dress. However, it should be noted that she is clearly in a relationship with Haruka when this takes place and had earlier stated an intention to learn Seiya's motives, out of fear that he was a threat to the planet. This flirtation does not occur in the manga, where Seiya is always a female and plays a much more minor role, making Michiru's sexuality more clear-cut than in the anime.

This and what must've been a subconsious (and I hope it stays that way) recollection of the english dub must've led me to say my above statement.
Apologies for any horrific memories brought on by mention of the unmentionable....
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby crystlshake » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:22 am

I like the familial aspect that seems to be emerging. Hotaru should be an interesting one to watch especialy as the situation develops. What with the change in the relationship dynamics of her family and such. I suppose a lot of it will come down to the volitility and form of seperation that occurs between Michiru and Haruka. It'll be what has the most impact on how included each party is in Hotaru's life at that point.
Its a volitile situation but is filled with lots of room for character growth on several fronts. Such a close to home upheavle should have all kinds of interesting effects and reactions among third party groups like the inner senshi and the Nerimites.
'The willow knows what the storm does not. The power to endure pain outlives the power to inflict it.' -MtG, Blood of the Martyr
Appointed Spamville Inquisition Deputy by Shadell September 27, 2006.
Appointed Himitsu's Loyal Left Hand Girl October 26, 2006.
crystlshake
Moon Senshi

Next

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender