Slade13's potential Fukufic

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Postby Dumbledork » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:21 am

Wouldn't it be fun if Haruka were so shocked by Michiru's betrayal that she'd go straight and have an affair with Mamoru?
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PepperJAQ » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:46 am

crystlshake wrote:I like the familial aspect that seems to be emerging. Hotaru should be an interesting one to watch especialy as the situation develops. What with the change in the relationship dynamics of her family and such. I suppose a lot of it will come down to the volitility and form of seperation that occurs between Michiru and Haruka. It'll be what has the most impact on how included each party is in Hotaru's life at that point.

i'll admit that i actually cried while writting that part... it's a lot like my childhood... yeah, this story is a very close to home sorta fic... on many levels.
crystlshake wrote:Its a volitile situation but is filled with lots of room for character growth on several fronts. Such a close to home upheavle should have all kinds of interesting effects and reactions among third party groups like the inner senshi and the Nerimites.

oh you bet your sweet bippy there is going to be upheavle! :3 the trickiest part of this fic will be keeping as true to the in character while i'm driving the cast to being very out of character... T.T i sure hope i can do this right...
Dumbledork wrote:Wouldn't it be fun if Haruka were so shocked by Michiru's betrayal that she'd go straight and have an affair with Mamoru?

bwhahhahahahahahhaha!!! you think haruka is just going to be shocked by michiru's "betrayal" hehehehe... i guess you were one of those that didn't see the -original- version. hehehe... it was in the 'ideas' forum on the pervious version of the site, and the way i first started this fic was with -a- betrayal... those who remember, please don't tell. : D
though... no, mamoru is going to be treated mostly nice in this one... for now at least. i'm not sure where the muse will lead me.
*sends much good vibes to friends*
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby P.H. Wise » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:05 am

Dumbledork wrote:Wouldn't it be fun if Haruka were so shocked by Michiru's betrayal that she'd go straight and have an affair with Mamoru?

Haruka isn't interested in men, though.
Hige sceal þe heardra || heorte þe cenre,
mod sceal þe mare || þe ure mægen lytlað.
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:38 am

I know that. But who knows what a shocking revelation like that would do to her mind. That's why I like fanfiction. It allows us to play with the charcters and create unprecedented situations. So basically anything's possible.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PepperJAQ » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:08 am

... anything goes...
sorry, i just had to say that.
by the way. i'm working on chapter 2 right now. hopefully be up in the next three days... but just in case, i'm still aiming to have it done before next monday...
oh yeah... and i do have another pairing (sorta) in this fic. those who saw the original version will know exactly who (ranma cast/sailor moon cast... but that's the only hint i'm giving right now)
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby P.H. Wise » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:11 am

Dumbledork wrote:I know that. But who knows what a shocking revelation like that would do to her mind. That's why I like fanfiction. It allows us to play with the charcters and create unprecedented situations. So basically anything's possible.

Anything's possible, but it still has to be earned. Sexual orientation is a tricky matter. It would take more than one shocking betrayal to send someone like Haruka into the arms of a man. Even then, I'd still have a very hard time trying to buy her "going straight," though if sufficiently compelling character growth (in a negative direction, obviously) were to occur, I could be brought to believe her, despite being solidly homosexual, participating in a heterosexual relationship for the purpose of revenge.
Hige sceal þe heardra || heorte þe cenre,
mod sceal þe mare || þe ure mægen lytlað.
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby PepperJAQ » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:09 pm

yeah... this issue will also come up for ranma and michiru as well... i'm hoping to pull it all off though... i mean the whole fic... but i don't think i'm that good of a writer. so when you guess read this, please review and let me know things that could be changed/could have been done better... you know the usual.
... maybe i might just go ahead and post it here too... but after i get the second chaptere put together.
oh, and i will definately be taking nerima into account. rather, i won't just write it out as the chapters progress.
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Previous

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender