New fukufic

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Postby Questara » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:46 pm

I have problems with relationships where one of the partners thinks its valid to beat the other in response to a problem.
(I realize its done for comic purposes, but still thats the way I feel)
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Questara
Senshi Cadet

Postby EdenB » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:18 pm

P.H. Wise wrote:Huh. Although I tend to favor the Ranma/Ukyou pairing, I never did understand the hatred that many seem to have for Ranma/Akane.

Although the fact that she always beats on him (even if it is for comic purposes only) and rarely shows that she even likes him is a reason, my hatred is mostly just that it's an overused and far too common pairing and in most fics (though this fic hasn't shown Akane much so hasn't done it yet) portray Akane as someone who is permanently in her 'sweet and caring mode' and never gets jealous/violent.
Overall though for me, it's more that at least half the fics I see are usually Ranma/Akane.
To make this post somewhat more on topic though, I'm assuming that Hotaru being 17 if she had lived is just one of those 'ignore it, it's AU!' things? It makes it easier to explain Ranma having the powers of Sailor Saturn anyway.
EdenB
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby P.H. Wise » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:20 pm

EdenB wrote:To make this post somewhat more on topic though, I'm assuming that Hotaru being 17 if she had lived is just one of those 'ignore it, it's AU!' things? It makes it easier to explain Ranma having the powers of Sailor Saturn anyway.

You are correct.
It was a necessary change to the timeline for the story to be able to work.
Hige sceal þe heardra || heorte þe cenre,
mod sceal þe mare || þe ure mægen lytlað.
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Lenneth » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:10 am

Reading Chapter 4 tells me that Herb will soon make an appearance.
Lenneth
Senshi Cadet

Postby P.H. Wise » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:23 am

Lenneth wrote:Reading Chapter 4 tells me that Herb will soon make an appearance.

What makes you say that? :o
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby crystlshake » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:59 am

The Ryoga detour scene was a great touch. Im also expectant to see how Akane's character gets developed. The M9 aspect pulls in a neat new perspective to her peculiar mood swings. Im looking forward to seeing if the love and hate reactions are each from a single part of her or if both of them are experiencing different combinations of some bizarre love-hate feelings for Ranma. The possessive streak makes more sense as well.
'The willow knows what the storm does not. The power to endure pain outlives the power to inflict it.' -MtG, Blood of the Martyr
Appointed Spamville Inquisition Deputy by Shadell September 27, 2006.
Appointed Himitsu's Loyal Left Hand Girl October 26, 2006.
crystlshake
Moon Senshi

Postby Draconis Stelanaris » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:28 pm

Yahh, it does give a new angle on the possess Ranma thing Akane has going.. Just please dont get her mad... Dark Hammer of Doom any one?
"And who said I was human, pray tell?" -Me
Come the Storm, Come the Flame, be thou Frozen those that opose!
Draconis Stelanaris
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby P.H. Wise » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:01 pm

crystlshake wrote: The possessive streak makes more sense as well.

In a very perverse kind of way, yes. Although she does genuinly love him (and, in a way, hate him), she's also got the influence of Mistress 9 to deal with, who wanted nothing more than to literally *possess* the body of Ranma's previous incarnation (and would have, had Hotaru not died in the womb).
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:43 pm

Hmm, will there be a senshi of Nemesis in this one?
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby P.H. Wise » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:51 pm

Dumbledork wrote:Hmm, will there be a senshi of Nemesis in this one?

If there was, considering how her previous existence ended, she would be incredibly unbalanced, possibly insane. Those kind of wounds to the soul don't just heal after a reincarnation or two.
But since I don't really want to write a Sailor Kodachi fic, no, probably not.
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Nexus » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:11 am

You are doing quite well on this story P.H. Wise and I am also enjoying reading Reflections of Ruin.
Frankly I am quite happy with how you are developing this story. For instance how you made a slight change in the beginning that essentially made Ranma the reincarnation of Hotaru. Also how becoming Sailor Saturn during the battle with Saffron changes her appearance slightly but not totally into another person.
In other words this is currently my favorite fukufic and I will be looking forward to how this story will pan out.
Nexus
Senshi Candidate

Postby Tovath » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:19 am

If there was, considering how her previous existence ended, she would be incredibly unbalanced, possibly insane. Those kind of wounds to the soul don't just heal after a reincarnation or two.

While you could have her just have a number of strange pobias instead of actully being insane
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby some1x » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:44 pm

Keep up the good work :) I loved Why Sailor Pluto Hates the Bet, but this is even better!
some1x
Initiate

Postby P.H. Wise » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:10 pm

some1x wrote:Keep up the good work :) I loved Why Sailor Pluto Hates the Bet, but this is even better!

Thanks.
Why Pluto Hates the Bet is still being worked on, though. It's almost finished (only a few chapters left), actually. Reflections of Ruin, on the other hand, is only about halfway done. It'll have thirteen, maybe fourteen parts.
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby AyanamiRei » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:56 pm

Well I have to say that your fukufic is indeed quite good. I'm definitely looking forward to all the foreshadowing that you have done thus far. You definitely show signs of being an accomplished writer, and I hope to continue to see this level of quality in the rest of your chapters. I also can't wait until more of these chapters are produced @.@
AyanamiRei
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender