New fukufic

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Postby stratagemini » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:21 am

I have to say this is rather interesting. It makes the Outer Senshi a whole lot more sensical. After all, with threats like Shub Niggurath and Dagon you'd need the power to destroy a planet at your beck and call.
I hope to see it completed soon.
Though reading the latest Chapter... Gendo? Before he married Yui? Why is he in there?
I See in Your Eyes, The same fear that would take the heart of me.
A Day may come, when the courage of men fails!
When we forsake our works, and break all bond of authorship- But Is Not THIS Day!
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby P.H. Wise » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:40 am

stratagemini wrote:Though reading the latest Chapter... Gendo? Before he married Yui? Why is he in there?

Because every story needs a couple of red herrings, and because I needed a name for a male cello player. :D
Hige sceal þe heardra || heorte þe cenre,
mod sceal þe mare || þe ure mægen lytlað.
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: New Fukufic

Postby AshK1980 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:49 pm

I am really enjoying it so far! I wish mine was as good as the others I have read. Sometimes I have to Revise it a lot. The title will forever remain: BSSM: Galactic Guardians

Here is the URL for the latest chapter:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2840647/27/ it is entitled Episode 27: Eugeal's Last Stand. I am currently working on Chapter 28. Keep up the great work on your fic P.H. Wise

Sincerely,
TO/BB A.K.A. AshK
AshK1980
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby nuriko » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:41 pm

I really don't think you should be "plugging" your own fic in a thread specifically about somebody else's.

Oh, and as for Reflections of Ruin ... if there's one scene that stands out for me, it's the bit with the cider!
nuriko
Senshi Cadet

Re: New Fukufic

Postby AshK1980 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:28 pm

Sorry about that you're right! I put it in the wrong place. Sorry about that!

Sincerely,
TO/BB A.K.A. AshK
AshK1980
Cosmic Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender