If Jusenkyo really exists.

Discuss the Ranma series in this forum.

Re: If Jusenkyo really exists.

Postby Wyrd » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:36 pm

While there are several springs I think I would enjoy, I would go for the opposite gender one* too.

* I prefer keeping my actual gender a secret as it makes conversations more interesting. Besides, its not like it actually matters most of the time online.
Wyrd
Senshi Cadet

Postby FriendlyEL » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Something like the Jusenkyo Springs sounds like something any government would do its best to keep secret/illegal for general public to enter. Either this or the first person to find it would probably try to start a tourist business with it, but as others mentioned the Chinese government would most likely either try to buy it from them or set regulations that keep people away from the more dangerous springs to the public like the one Taro or Rougue went in. Either way, I'm pretty sure it would be very well regulated so that only the Chinese government can use it (to keep people safe from it or as a military advantage).
FriendlyEL
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Shanami » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Many of the curses would be fun...

If it were me, there would be some serious thought that would have to go into it, especially if the curses mixed. I mean, beyond just simple curses, you could do complex curses.

Personally, I'd like to say that I'd be pretty torn between having a cat form and the opposite gender curse (it could be quite interesting to be both separately). Though, flight would be a hefty consideration as well, though I don't think I'd ever want to be a duck myself.

If it really came down to it, I think I would have to go with a twins curse or the opposite gender curse, everything else, not counting mixed curses (assuming of course that was allowed) would be entirely too inconvenient in the long run, especially as I intend to go into medicine. Being in 2 places would be quite useful, being able to fully appreciate the other side of the gender differential would be quite useful, but while turning into something cute and fuzzy would be fun... it would make life just too hard in general given the fact that a curse would not be the most controllable thing in the universe. A surgeon that gets splashed with blood or some spilt saline that suddenly turned into a cat would be a hazard.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Specific Series: Ranma