New crossover series for Ranma 1/2

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: New crossover series for Ranma 1/2

Postby Makoto » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:50 am

Well, if we're going to have those types of magical-girl entries, how about Kaitou Saint Tail? (Just be glad I'm not suggesting Tonde Buurin... :twisted: Or maybe Moetan.) There's also the Mermaid Melody series, though G-Force 1 already attempted it, somewhat, on fanfiction.net.

Shuffle?

(Come to think of it, did anyone actually attempt a Ranma/Shugo Chara crossover?)

And, if we're including Macross 7, how about Macross Frontier? :D

Hmmm... how about...

Transformers: Masterforce (if I'm remembering the series name correct... the one with Minerva and the other kids who become TF heads.)
Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro
Idolmaster Xenoglossia (I wrote a bit of an idea on this one, myself...)
Getsumen to Heiki Miina
Telepathy Shoujo Ran
Jigoku Sensei Nuube
Asura Cryin (probably misspelled that one)
Akikan
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby TerraMimic » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:14 am

Actually, Grendier already has a crossover with Ranma. It's in one of the chapters of Bishonen Senshi Sailor Moon by Ryo-wolf. The chapter in question is here.
TerraMimic
Senshi Candidate

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:18 am

@spica75

There are already crossovers for Noir, Azumanga Daioh (several), Angelic Layer (several) and Karin.

I'm more surprised that there are no Ranma/Fairy Tail crossovers.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:37 am

Well, Fairy Tail has a rather linear storyline, and I personally find it difficult to find a place to fit Ranma so that his presence actually has some kind of impact, rather than just doing whatever while the status quo in the universe remains the same. Even before I see such a crossover, I'm expecting to see stories where it's for the sake of getting Ranma paired up with a girl from the Fairy Tail universe, or how awesome Ranma is 'cause he's gonna change everything because he's awesome. And Ranma. XD
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Return to Miscellaneous