Funny and silly scenes in R1/2 SM crosses

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Postby WG_Writer » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:39 pm

lets see, its been a while since I posted one, hmm...
Ranma is talking to Nabiki and/or Akane, and he sounds like Ryoga in ranting how Sailor Venus is trying to make him see Hell, first there was her beating him in fights back in england (Genma tricked Ranma into doing something, and a pattern formed), then she kisses him infront of his pop (causing Genma to yell at Ranma about picking up strange girls), then she appears and saves him from several Ki eaters (mob of monsters, then she glomps him infront of Ukyo and Shampoo, finally she blasts Ryoga after he blew up a wall.
Akane/Nabiki decide that he needs some time alone and lets him go get something for Kasumi alone.
Flash to Minako, she is approaching Ranma and is telling Makoto that guys like Ranma don't make the first move.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Seraphim » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:25 pm

antimatterenergy wrote:Ranma wants the silver crystal. I was thinking how would Ranma get it? Beat them up and take it. Unless they attack Ranma first I don't see that happening. This is what I think Manga Ranma would do:
Go female dress sexily like he did when he was going to teach his clone to pick up guys (short mini skirt tight top) and then flirt shamlessly at Usugi's boyfriend in front of Usagi so that she gets mad at her boyfriend and breaks up with him.
Then Ranma while male will dress nicely give Usagi a dozen roses compliment her by saying the beauty of the roses can not compare with yours like Ranma did to Shampoo when she was wearing the reversal jewel and then Ranma would ask her out. Ranma would plan a pretty good date (lots of experience going on dates over a dozen in the manga and more are implied) and during the date Ranma will try and find/convince Usagi to show him the crystal and when she does Ranma will blow paralysis powder into her face and steal it (like he tried to do to Shampoo to get the instant Junsenkyo packet and to a lesser degree the formula 110 shampoo).

Wouldn't it hurt Usagi to have it (the crystal, that is) taken away from her? :?
IIRC, ChibiUsa actually died in the manga after her ginzuishou was taken?
Seraphim
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby antimatterenergy » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:50 am

I don't think it would hurt her if someone else had the crystal. Unless your counting it as being her star seed in which case it might kill her. Also the crystal had been stolen both in the manga and the anime and it did not hurt Usagi. In both the manga and the anime Chibi Usa steals the silver crystal from the display case it was stored in weaking the defenses of crystal tokyo but Usagi did not die from not having the crystal, though she was put in a magical crystal to protect her from the black moon families attack.
We really don't know what the crystal really is or how it works so who really knows. It's basically just a really powerful magical item that has a lot of power but it also has draw backs in that if it is overused it will kill it's wielder and has dormant periods in which it won't work.
To stay on topic:
Ranma duplicates Konatsu's multiple body technique and has a duplicate get killed followed by another and another by sailor pluto until she starts to go crazy thinking he's immortal.
"Did you really think sealing me in concrete and burying me in the yard was even going to slow me down?!" Ranma v8p92

My Blog: http://ranmarelated.blogspot.com/
antimatterenergy
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Tovath » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:58 pm

How about this, Ranma sees the final battle in the Stars season and tells Haruka all of the tactical mistakes she made, such as dong a head on attack on someone of surpair strength (head on attacks are easy to block if you have to fight some stounger then you don't attack head on exspt as a distraction) or before you decide to pretend to betray your friends make sure it will actually work)
Last edited by Tovath on Wed May 09, 2007 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:52 am

antimatterenergy wrote:Ranma wants the silver crystal. I was thinking how would Ranma get it? Beat them up and take it. Unless they attack Ranma first I don't see that happening. This is what I think Manga Ranma would do:
Go female dress sexily like he did when he was going to teach his clone to pick up guys (short mini skirt tight top) and then flirt shamlessly at Usugi's boyfriend in front of Usagi so that she gets mad at her boyfriend and breaks up with him.
Then Ranma while male will dress nicely give Usagi a dozen roses compliment her by saying the beauty of the roses can not compare with yours like Ranma did to Shampoo when she was wearing the reversal jewel and then Ranma would ask her out. Ranma would plan a pretty good date (lots of experience going on dates over a dozen in the manga and more are implied) and during the date Ranma will try and find/convince Usagi to show him the crystal and when she does Ranma will blow paralysis powder into her face and steal it (like he tried to do to Shampoo to get the instant Junsenkyo packet and to a lesser degree the formula 110 shampoo).

Seraphim wrote:Wouldn't it hurt Usagi to have it (the crystal, that is) taken away from her? :?
IIRC, ChibiUsa actually died in the manga after her ginzuishou was taken?
Not if it is based on the anime.
It powers the Crystal Tokyo's defences, and may be the power source for other things in the city. It was kept in a glass case. When Chibi-Usa took it the inners had to act as the power source. This makes sense because the Silver Crystals source of power in seasons one, two, three, and four seems to be the other senshi and perhaps other life energy sources Much like the Gold crystal gets it's power from people's dreams. Neo Queen Serenity seemed fine until she was hit by an attack from the Dark Moon, and even after that she seemed able to possess Sailor Moon in the past.
It was also Broken(not sure this is the right word) into seven peaces. None of those peaces where in or seemed to be conected to Usagi IMO.
Also doesn't Mars use it to bring Moon back to life in the R movie?
Last edited by Zwzn on Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:00 am

Tovath wrote:How about this, Ranma sees the final battle in the Stars season and tells Hurka all of the tactical mistakes she made, such as dong a head on attack on someone of surpair strangth (head on attacks are easy to block if you have to fight some stounger then you don't attack head on exspt as a distration) or before you deside to pretent to betray your freinds make sure it will actully work)
Don't kill the one person on your team who can kill the enemy.
In the anime Saturn both has greater control over her power, and far more power then Moon with the silver crystal. Saturn in the anime was the messiah/sovereign.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby Tovath » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:14 am

Don't kill the one person on your team who can kill the enemy.

yep that one too, very important to remember that
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:19 am

Ranma somehow ends up winning the Gambling King's face (let's say it really was a mask), and it ends up stuck, and the Senshi somehow mistake him for a card-like youma/daimon because of it......
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:41 pm

Galaxia, not needing her Saphire Crystal at the moment decides to hide it away and decides inside Ranma's Star seed is a good idea (Star seed not sailor crystal). Do to the way the crystal and Jusenkyo magic work it is only detectable in girl form. As such the Senshi keep trying to get this unknown Senshi to join their ranks mistaken her for Sailor Sun... this makes Ranma bolt and since he hides somewhere male It causes Galaxia to lose track too.
Hence...
Akane: Ranma why not just admit you are a magical girl.
Ranma: Its the curse Akane, they must have mistaken the curse for what ever it is they are looking for.
Akane rolling her eyes: Sure Ranma...
They watch as across the street in an alley they see the starlights transform.
Akane looks at Ranma
Ranma says simply: Thats the stuff of nightmares...
Akane rolls her eyes: Only yours.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:19 am

This idea was inspired by Ozzallos "TBOT"
Background: Setsuna Meio is Nodoka's sister in this life (she did reappear after her appearant death) She and Ranma also get along, but pull prank wars (a la TBOT)
Scene shortly after Setsuna recovers from one particular messy prank
Minako: Are you sure you are ok?
Makoto: Who ever this Ranma is he certainly got to you.
Setsuna: I am fine, look he is my nephew, we have been doing this type of thing to each other for the past two years before I reawoke my past memories.
Ami: If you are certain he is not a threat then we should just drop the topic.
Rei: Good idea, I have things to do.
Setsuna ignores Haruka laughing at her over the prank: why are you here anyway?
Rei: Michiru got worried when she heard the scream
Setsuna sighs
Hotaru: Do you have a picture Setsuna-mama
Setsuna: certainly
Setsuna walks over to a cabinet and pulls out a photo. she shows it to the senshi then gets an evil glint in her eye: I hear he has some trouble with violent girls chasing him. Such a shame too, I am certain he would make a nice girl very happy.
The girls, even Hotaru suddenly find they have somewhere else to be.
Michiru speaks up after they left: Nice counter prank... but you realize he will have to top it right...
Setsuna just smirks
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby crystlshake » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:35 am

For a counter prank he could send his male hangers on her way in a similar matter. Though it would have to have some extra panache to really top it. Not sure if Happosai or Charidin could quite counter that.
Though it might also be funny if instead he sends her a genuine gift of thanks if the senshi play police force to the usual mess he deals with. Or one or a couple of them strikes a chord. She'd be stepping on egg shells for a while with trepidation for the retaliation if he conveniently asks the girls not to tell her about his genuine gratitude. They arnt all out to get her. She just thinks they are. Or is that what they want her to think because they are...?
'The willow knows what the storm does not. The power to endure pain outlives the power to inflict it.' -MtG, Blood of the Martyr
Appointed Spamville Inquisition Deputy by Shadell September 27, 2006.
Appointed Himitsu's Loyal Left Hand Girl October 26, 2006.
crystlshake
Moon Senshi

Postby Mitchell » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:01 am

What could be funny is by some random chance he sends Setsuna a picture of him standing next to one of the senshi, perhaps with an arm out her. Of course to really make her paranoid, have it at a carnaval that though sheer luck has a 'crystal palace' for a mirror maze, and the senshi dressed up in a seifuku and him in a tuxedo so she believes that somehow Ranma has information from Crystal Tokyo that has him dating one of the senshi in that time period.
Mitchell
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:23 am

crystlshake wrote:For a counter prank he could send his male hangers on her way in a similar matter. Though it would have to have some extra panache to really top it. Not sure if Happosai or Charidin could quite counter that.

Well in TBoT he did sic Kuno and Happosai on her... as I said this scene Idea was a twist inspired by that fic... so if you want to see that you should read it... has a very "Brat war" feel to it in the middle of it, quite funny the way Pluto starts acting at times. Pteradactyl Day... lol
---
Next Idea (heavy on the random:
Scene at the Tendo's The entire NWC is tied up except Akane and Ranma who are in front of a priest very nervious.
Sailor Moon: For Love and Justice you two will be married... so at least this area will be safer for all.
Sailor Pluto whispering to the outers who are guarding Ranma and Akane: Trust me this is necessary for Cryatal Tokyo.
one hour, two flashes of lightning, two rubber ducks and an epic battle later
Sailor Moon looking at Pluto: What just happened.
Sailor Pluto: Controlled, Uncontrolled Chaos
Moon glares at her
Pluto smirks: there was no way thoes two could be married, as you saw random people who had no reason to stop the wedding, did, because the usual ones to stop the wedding were unable.
Moon: I don't mean that
Pluto blinks, then both step asside as Ranma barreled past being chased by the inners.
Moon: I mean how did he get engaged to them?
Pluto: Who knows, I avoid insanity, so I also avoid the Ranma Fiancee list...
Moon: ... That Shampoo slut better stay away from my Mamo-chan ...
Shampoo wakes up later holding a red rose that knocked a flower pot onto her head knocking her out: New Arien dress much much better.
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby antimatterenergy » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Ranma gets into an argument with one of the scouts (I think Sailor Uranus would be the best since she dresses more like a guy than the others do) and calls her a flat chested tomboy like he has done to Akane and she rips open her shirt and yells I am not flat-chested, see.
Another one Ranma uses Happosai's technique that allowed Happosai to throw an artical of clothes and have it appear on the person (did to Soun when Soun blocked it from hitting Ranma) and Ranma dresses them up in funny ways.
Of course you can always do regular pranks as well like plasic wrap over the toilet bowl underneath the seat or greasing up the toliet seat.
Or Ranma can make one of them think they are going nuts by using stealth techniques and Konatsu's multi-body technique to pretend to be a ghost or follow them around without them seeing him with a running commentary or advice.
"Did you really think sealing me in concrete and burying me in the yard was even going to slow me down?!" Ranma v8p92

My Blog: http://ranmarelated.blogspot.com/
antimatterenergy
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Mitchell » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:09 am

That last one could be pretty funny with Ranma spewing all kinds of bullshit about the SM. Pretend that he was a general or something of the army. Make the scout he followed around somehow believe what he is telling them. Setsuna gets a headache at some of the things that the sout 'reaveals' to the others. I'm not sure what he could say but it could be quite ammusing. (Perhaps to screw with Amy he tells her that book burnings were common, and that only books written by or about the senshi were allowed or something). Literally make it seem as if the SM was a police state. Then have Setsuna trying to find out who told them this, as it had no basis in reality.
Mitchell
Chibi Sailor Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous