Funny and silly scenes in R1/2 SM crosses

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Funny and silly scenes in R1/2 SM crosses

Postby WG_Writer » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:11 pm

what Funny and silly scenes would you like to see in an actual R1/2 SM cross.
Please don't post a scene idea you know exists especially if it is a cliche!
1. Ranma explaining that Mistress9 isn't his current Mistress count to his mother
2. Ranma explaining that Mistress9 isn't the senshi's real team name while they chase him to his mother
3. Nodoka is Berryl and she makes peace by promising her son to Usagi in exchange for Kamen
4. Tofu is trained in Magical girl/guy-ken (sorry, could not resist) due to an event that involves Kasumi and her being one of the senshi. (this is a bit clicheish but the idea wasn't done this way)
5. Pharoh90 is afraid of the neko-ken for no apparent reason
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Pale Wolf » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:13 pm

Ranma promises to punish her enemy in the name of (insert celestial body here). Zoom out and take a good look at the ice cream bowl.
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby antimatterenergy » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:47 pm

Ranma gets into a competition with one of the senshi saying that they aren't so special and he can make any idiot be able to fight like them and then he does so by giving some randomly chosen person super soba to make them 10 times stronger, reweaving the magical dogi into a sailor fuku to give them Martial arts skills, a staff that looks like a scepter that can throw fireballs (similar to the one he used against pink and link), the amazons magical ring that shocks people, and convinces a spirit to put a shield around the person like several spirits used to trap Ranma (cherry tree spirit that possessed Kuno and the swim suit spirit had this ability).
Ranma using one of the various mind control things found in the Ranma verse on the senshi.
Ranma and Usagi in an ice cream eating contest.
Ranma and Uranus in a race her using her car him using a regular bike.
Ranma helping Chibi-usa prank her mom.
Ranma using an instant Junsenkyo water to temporarily be Saturn's pet.
Ranma using the technique Cologne tried to teach him to calm girls down which basically is patting the girls butt on the senshi.
Ranma using the technique he tried to use on konatsu when he thought Konatsu was a girl. (grabbing her breast and twisting) on the senshi.
Ranma sitting in a tree eating popcorn commenting on how bad the senshi's tactics are.
Ranma practicing some of Happosai's techniques on the senshi.
Ranma spanking Sailor Pluto for trying to kill him yet again.
Shampoo or Ranma in girl form giving Minako and Matoko tips on how to get a guy.
Akane hitting Tuxedo Kamen on reflex when he throws a rose. (mistakes him for Kuno.)
The Sailor senshi are fighting Ranma and he yells something stupid well pointing behind them. They turn around see nothing and turn back to see a giant stuffed bunny rabbit with a sign Take me to the moon and Ranma is gone.
Happosai convincing the sailor senshi that the only way that they can possibly defeat their new enemy is to give him their panties and they actual do it.
"Did you really think sealing me in concrete and burying me in the yard was even going to slow me down?!" Ranma v8p92

My Blog: http://ranmarelated.blogspot.com/
antimatterenergy
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:53 pm

1. Ranma explaining that Mistress9 isn't his current Mistress count to his mother
2. Ranma explaining that Mistress9 isn't the senshi's real team name while they chase him to his mother

Heh.......too funny......
Hmmm.......well, how about......
Ranma being the great-grandson (not sibling or lover) of Pluto, and the resulting chaos that ensues among both the Senshi and NWC when Pluto learns of this fact, and goes for a visit......
(There's something out there using a similar basic concept, but it's under a spamfic, and it's going off in a different direction....)
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Waruiko » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:15 pm

Ranma being engaged to Hotaru because Genma sold his son to Setsuna, for purposes of marrage to her daughter, for the Neko-ken manuel. (or something like food)
Waruiko
Senshi Cadet

Postby Atlan » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:13 am

Ranma as a senshi. One day, he's in his guy form and has to transform. When he's transformed, the monster he was going to fight is already dead, and countless civilians have fainted. Ranma looks down, and realizes that his gender didnt change- he's a guy in a fuku.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby EdenB » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:51 am

Waruiko wrote:Ranma being engaged to Hotaru because Genma sold his son to Setsuna, for purposes of marrage to her daughter, for the Neko-ken manuel. (or something like food)

Leading to Sailor Saturn chasing after the other fiances with the Silence Glaive at some point, for trying to steal her Ranma.
EdenB
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby crystlshake » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:59 am

I have the feeling that if he was sold for the manual at any point- finding out about it would put a deffinite damper on the relationship regardless of who it was. Just the mental association with the training would probably be enough to make him nervous, well nervous-er I guess given the impending blow-up of the usual suspects.
Heh, Im waiting to see the senshi make their intro speach and have the youma get creamed by one of Ranma's running battles. The combatants of course wouldnt even notice.
'The willow knows what the storm does not. The power to endure pain outlives the power to inflict it.' -MtG, Blood of the Martyr
Appointed Spamville Inquisition Deputy by Shadell September 27, 2006.
Appointed Himitsu's Loyal Left Hand Girl October 26, 2006.
crystlshake
Moon Senshi

Postby gsteemso » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:33 am

Atlan wrote:Ranma as a senshi. One day, he's in his guy form and has to transform. When he's transformed, the monster he was going to fight is already dead, and countless civilians have fainted. Ranma looks down, and realizes that his gender didnt change- he's a guy in a fuku.

Except for the bit about everyone dying of grossout, that's been done. Can't remember where I saw the fic (it was a while ago), but it was treated as a throwaway gag. I think it was probably just a spamfic, though, so maybe that doesn't count?
The world’s only gsteemso
gsteemso
Senshi Cadet

Postby Metroidvania » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:02 pm

I think I remember that particular gag also (minus the gross out), but I also believe it was a spamfic...
As for another humorous moment, I'm not sure if it's been done, but after Ranma hears the Senshi do their intro's, he compares them all to weird feminine versions of Kuno, assumes the worst, and takes off running.....
It'd be even better if the Senshi were already aware of him, and even if they weren't, after seeing him, at least Venus and Jupiter would chase after him.......
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby EdenB » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:24 pm

Metroidvania wrote:As for another humorous moment, I'm not sure if it's been done, but after Ranma hears the Senshi do their intro's, he compares them all to weird feminine versions of Kuno, assumes the worst, and takes off running.....
It'd be even better if the Senshi were already aware of him, and even if they weren't, after seeing him, at least Venus and Jupiter would chase after him.......

I think it has been done. Repeatedly with Tuxedo Kamen but also with Sailor Senshi.
As for a random amusing scene, Sailor Tin Nyanko trying to glomp Ranma with him hiding up a tree mumbling to himself about catgirls and Saturn and Pluto trying to poke him out with the Glaive and Staff.
EdenB
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:46 pm

think it has been done. Repeatedly with Tuxedo Kamen but also with Sailor Senshi.

I knew about Kamen, but I hadn't seen any with the Senshi....
As for another humorous one....
Ranma encounters Galaxia, and she all of the sudden bows down before him and declares, "Chaos, my Master...I am in your service"
She'd slaughter every other fiancée alive.....oh wait, that'd be dead...
EDIT:
Whoops, forgot about that one....
Thanks for that Wolf...
Last edited by Metroidvania on Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Pale Wolf » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:52 pm

Finding a Home, by Gabriel Blessing.
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby lwf58 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:40 am

Be nice if you'd provide a link, instead of just mentioning the title. I just tried to search for that story, and Gabriel Blessing isn't listed in FF.net or Rakhal's Ranma list. Searching Google for either the author and/or the story title didn't give me any results either.
lwf58
Site Master

Postby Pale Wolf » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:39 pm

Technically a dead/obsolete section of a site, but somehow still active.
http://cork.anifics.com/gabriel.html
Sorry, I thought it'd be easier to find, and the place where I knew to get it was kinda out of the way.

Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Next

Return to Miscellaneous