Funny and silly scenes in R1/2 SM crosses

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Postby WG_Writer » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:01 am

This one was inspired by the revelation that the Sailor Senshi are the goddesses of what their name is (i.e. Venus is the goddess Venus). Ranma is Sailor Sun in this scene and the NWC, or some of it knows.
---
Nodoka: Elder Cologne I was hoping for some advise.
Cologne: Sure child, what can I advise you on?
Nodoka: Its this business with Ranma being Sailor Sun. I am not sure it manly.
Cologne nods: I can see your concern, but I think its unwarranted.
Nodoka: Perhaps, but I spent each night praying to Amaterasu for the last ten years, ever since he went on that training trip. But now he returns with the curse, and now this.
Cologne blinks for a moment and holds back a laugh well enough to not be seen: The Kami work in mysterious ways. Often times we never see their presence, and other times its so obvious we over look it.
Nodoka nods.
Cologne: just look at the goddess Venus, she is on earth fighting demons regularly and most don't even make the connection.
Cologne grins: I guess all you must do is add Sailor before your name and few make the connection.
Nodoka nods then pauses, her eyes go big and she faints.
Sailor Pluto appears behind Cologne: She took that better then I thought she would.
Cologne grins: Perhaps, but if we actually said it outright no telling what she would have done.
Sailor Pluto vanishes: But Ranma is Amaterasu, and her acceptance is not required.
Cologne nods and smirks as Konatsu falls from a shadow in the ceiling: Young people today are so fun to tease.
Nodoka begins to stir
---
In Juuban the Senshi just finish off a monster and hear a yell off in the distance: My son is a Megumi!?!?
Sailor Sun smacks her head: I think its time for a training trip.
She looks around and notices that the other senshi other then Mercury and Saturn are gone.
---
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby P.H. Wise » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:30 am

WarGiver wrote: My son is a Megumi!?!?

hahahahahahahaha
:lol:
That is the most horrible pun ever.
Shame on you for making it.
Hige sceal þe heardra || heorte þe cenre,
mod sceal þe mare || þe ure mægen lytlað.
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Tovath » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:42 am

Actully since the senshi are based on Roman mythogy wouldn't Ranma be Apollo
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:08 am

first there was a typo it was suppose to be megami not megumi... and second, if we really want to go by greek mythos against the senshi then they got more problems then we know... Greek mythos applied to SM characters... would probably get me banned from the forums... so I am taking a less literal angle against that, and say goddesses in general.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby P.H. Wise » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:38 pm

WarGiver wrote:first there was a typo it was suppose to be megami not megumi... and second, if we really want to go by greek mythos against the senshi then they got more problems then we know... Greek mythos applied to SM characters... would probably get me banned from the forums... so I am taking a less literal angle against that, and say goddesses in general.

Oh, was that a typo? I assumed it was a pun on the name of the Japanese voice actor for female Ranma.
I can imagine a scene in which the Senshi are completely horrified by how badly they were all represented in Greek myth, and how much the Greeks just outright got wrong. O_o
Hige sceal þe heardra || heorte þe cenre,
mod sceal þe mare || þe ure mægen lytlað.
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:49 am

P.H. Wise wrote:I can imagine a scene in which the Senshi are completely horrified by how badly they were all represented in Greek myth, and how much the Greeks just outright got wrong. O_o

Or worse, how much they got right about their Silver Millennium selves.
---
Minako and Makoto are walking down a street in Nerima and Makoto is looking nervous. Makoto says to Minako, "Are you certain this is a good idea, I know we need dates but..."
Minako sighs and stops. She turns and looks at Makoto, "We need dates right?"
"Yeah."
"And for dates we need boyfriends, right?"
"Yeah."
"But there are no guys left in Juuban that can survive our lives, right?"
"Yeah."
"So, we need someone who can survive, and can date us, and isn't in Juuban to kill us off."
"Right, but I think this is a bit much."
"Don't worry, in Nerima fiance means boyfriend. Trust me. The cats are all in the same basket."
Makoto was still worried, so much so she didn't even figure out how to correct that one.
Minako grinned and lead her friend towards their destination, above the dojo they entered was a sign, 'Anything goes School of getting a fiance.'
The one dojo Ranma made a point to be out of eye sight of in Nerima.
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:46 am

This one has 2 variants for endings,
---
The jusenkyo guide was scared, ever since that hole opened over jusenkyo things were stranger then normal. Yet he was too deticated to leave and abandon his post. It started yesterday, when several bombs came out and created several new springs. Then demons came out and drowned in the new springs some how. He noted that there were several different kinds of demons.
Now there was only one uncursed spring left. The guide watched in horror as a group of girls fell out of the hole in the sky. Then the hole closed behind them.
The guide ran up to the spring and quickly realized what the spring was for now.
---
(ending variant #1)
Days later:
Ranma surfaced from the spring, he noticed something wrong immediately, Jusenkyo suddenly sounded with nine identical screams of terror and anguish, as Ranma found he became the nine seperate Sailor Senshi, then as one they all locked eyes on a certain Panda, who decided instead of running, feinting was a better solution.
An hour later Ryoga pulled himself out of a spring and paniced, "Where on Earth am I now?! And Why am I wearing this Tuxedo?"
---
(ending variant #2)
Months later:
The Sailor Senshi heard of the suposed dark senshi and tracked all leads to a Dojo in Nerima. After the fight against the Death Busters, they heard whispers, but the ellusive Senshi of Nerima was hard to drive out, especially in a ward where there were no true non-conmbants. The closest evidence came when Neptune and Uranus chased a demon into the ward where it died upon entry. Apparently it got too close to a martial artist fight and being recognized as a demon was taken out primarily as colateral damage from the duel.
But now they crossed several leads and had tracked their Prey to this dojo, where they saw a boy their age come flying out the top floor window and land in the pond, when she stood they knew it was their target. she was wearing a Sailor senshi uniform, except the leotard was black and the rest looked like she got beaten with several rainbows, repeatedly.
They stood silently as she grabed a near by kettle and turned back into a boy wearing in boxers and a tanktop, but before most could decide on a course of action it happened, from Uranus, Minako, and Ami came, "Sempai!"
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:46 pm

When things were bleak Queen Eclipse of Planet Mao followed in her friend Queen Serenity's foot steps, and she sent her daughter the young Sailor Mao to Earth, only she botched the spell and instead of being sent to the future she was sent to the past... Thus one day she was reborn as the son of Nodoka Saotome... It should be noted that Queen Eclipse was not skilled at magic. Further she attacked Galaxia in a fake Sailor Fuku... so her sanity could be questioned too.
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby runnerz » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:41 pm

One interesting one I saw once had Ranma as Pluto's son. Provided Pluto doesn't turn into a Mary-Sue, that could be an interesting fic to read. Another interesting fic would be where Ranma and one of his fiances ended up as Uranus and Neptune. The twist: the pair would be Haruka and Michiru, and how they ended up that way would be detailed in a series of flashbacks.
Love is a battlefield. So is Sailor Moon. When Josh finishes Gunslinger Moon, then the battlefield will be bloody too.
runnerz
Senshi Cadet

Postby WG_Writer » Tue May 08, 2007 8:38 am

We have seen many fics where Ranma is the senshi of something, but there is one twist we haven't seen... Nodoka as Hotaru

thus Ranma inherits the Sailor Saturn powers from Nodoka

(given how many times Hotaru has died and come back and the fact that Uranus and Neptune were the direct cause once, she might just be mixed up enough that she could become Nodoka. and the Katana is the Silence Glaive in disguise)
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Heaven's Deamon » Tue May 08, 2007 8:47 am

......I could see Hotaru starting to show signs of losing it, Pluto trying to put her out of her misery permanatly (possibly at Hotaru's own request) only to have the attempt result in Hotaru being reborn in the past and causing screwy effects on the timeline......
Apointed Spammer rank D by Fool (AKA Black Dragon) Monday April 9th, 2007

Upgraded to Spammer Rank C by BD (AKA Fool, Black Dragon) Monday April 30th, 2007

Promoted to Spammer Rank B by BD (AKA Fool, Black Dragon) Tuesday May 15th 2007
Heaven's Deamon
Moon Senshi

Postby Comartemis » Mon May 14, 2007 1:17 pm

Ranma as Artemis has been done, and Akane ended up as Luna in that one. The Neko-Ken really didn't factor into the mix too much...

Nuriko, are you by chance referring to Tsukimaonichuan: Spring of Drowned Moon Cat by Innortal? 'Cause I remember Akane becoming a lesser moon senshi in that one...

......I could see Hotaru starting to show signs of losing it, Pluto trying to put her out of her misery permanatly (possibly at Hotaru's own request) only to have the attempt result in Hotaru being reborn in the past and causing screwy effects on the timeline......

Please God, don't do that. Hasn't the poor kid suffered enough in canon without authors screwing with her as well?

One interesting one I saw once had Ranma as Pluto's son.

Saw this one a while back, thought it was great: Ranma as the son of Black Lady and Prince Diamond. BL goes back to the past, bears Ranma, gives him to an orphanage and promises to come back when the BMC wins the war. Genma comes along and takes him to replace his first failure with the Neko-ken. 17 years later Ranma's dark powers awaken, and Chibi-Usa's memories of him return. "Child of Light, Born of Darkness". Short but good, I'll try to find the link.

*EDIT*
Found it. http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/setsunaranma/CODBOL/index.htm

This one's been done too, but I thought it had a lot of comedy potential:

Air Akane sends Ranma to Juuban. Ranma crash-lands in Hikawa Jinja just as Rei is about to transform right in front of grandpa to fight a demon. Ranma trounces the demon for Rei. Grandpa Hino recognizes Ranma as the little boy his late wife rescued from the Neko-ken some years back. Rei tells the girls about Ranma and the Neko-ken in the hopes that Usagi can do something about it. The next time they meet Usagi tries to heal Ranma, instead the Crystal chooses Ranma as its' rightful wielder due to the fact that Sailor Moon awakened as a Senshi before she awakened as the princess, essentially discarding most of the power of the Serenity bloodline in favor of a Senshi's powers. Problem; as the new wielder of the crystal, Ranma is bonded to the Senshi like the Senshi are bonded to Usagi, except Ranma's unique traits begin to have an effect on the girls, Haruka, Michiru, and Usagi included.

The end result? SENSHI HAREM! :D :D
Last edited by Comartemis on Wed May 16, 2007 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently Watching: Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Currently Reading: Sora no Otoshimono

KILL the darkfic. BURN the angst. PURGE the Bad End.
Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Vasey » Tue May 15, 2007 2:05 pm

Comartemis wrote:Nuriko, are you by chance referring to Tsukimaonichuan: Spring of Drowned Moon Cat by Innortal? 'Cause I remember Akane becoming a lesser moon senshi in that one...

Sounds more like Cats by Robert Haynie AKA Kenko (I think) to me. Worth a read, that. Not sure where you'd find it on the web these days though unfortunately.
Vasey
Senshi Cadet

Postby Musouka » Wed May 16, 2007 2:16 am

Comartemis wrote:Air Akane sends Ranma to Juuban. Ranma crash-lands in Hikawa Jinja just as Rei is about to transform right in front of grandpa to fight a demon. Ranma trounces the demon for Rei. Grandpa Hino recognizes Ranma as the little boy his late wife rescued from the Neko-ken some years back. Rei tells the girls about Ranma and the Neko-ken in the hopes that Usagi can do something about it. The next time they meet Usagi tries to heal Ranma, instead the Crystal chooses Ranma as its' rightful wielder due to the fact that Sailor Moon awakened as a Senshi before she awakened as the princess, essentially discarding most of the power of the Serenity bloodline in favor of a Senshi's powers. Problem; as the new wielder of the crystal, Ranma is bonded to the Senshi like the Senshi are bonded to Usagi, except Ranma's unique traits begin to have an effect on the girls, Haruka, Michiru, and Usagi included.

The end result? SENSHI HAREM! :D :D

1/2 a Neko moon I think it was. Too bad it was never finished. The author decided to stop writing. Wouldn't mind reading more of it.
Musouka
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby lwf58 » Wed May 16, 2007 9:06 am

I think it was The Grum's "Finding an Anchor". Of course, that story inspired a ton of copycats.
lwf58
Site Master

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous