Crack Pairings, for Fun and Profit!

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: Crack Pairings, for Fun and Profit!

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Are you sure you don't want Inoue Orihime (sp) From Bleach and Mutsumi from Love Hina to add into your Ditz collective? You know Mihoshi's mom could add to that too. But there aren't enough guys. Is there any way to get Tatewaki Kuno interested in them?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Spokavriel wrote: Are you sure you don't want Inoue Orihime (sp) From Bleach and Mutsumi from Love Hina to add into your Ditz collective? You know Mihoshi's mom could add to that too. But there aren't enough guys. Is there any way to get Tatewaki Kuno interested in them?

Kuno isn't a ditz; he's a jock with pretensions. If you want a male ditz, get Kaoru Natasho: the clothing designer from Princess Princess -- the one who does all the princess outfits.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Shanami » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Ewww, Kuno is not allowed to have successful romance ever!
That's pretty much a rule as far as I'm concerned, maybe even a fundamental law of the universe: Kuno shall not be given an opportunity to reproduce. :twisted:

Well, I picked the three/four I did because I know the series pretty well. I'll admit to not having seen either Bleach or Love Hina. I'm sure either of those would make perfect additions to a ditz pairing, but I can just see really bad things happening with the three I mentioned. I can almost guarantee that I have less than 50% of the anime knowledge of 90% of the people on this forum having focused on video games waaay more.

Plus, they were all blonde, and they all really exemplify blondeness.

I was initially going to say Asuna from Negima would fit in well, but she strikes me as being too motivated.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous