fan pardy work

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

fan pardy work

Postby ckosacranoid » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:31 pm

I was wondering if anyone know where i could fun copies of fan made pardy videos at all? I have a copy of ranma1/3 and dirty pair does dishs and have seen a bebop video dealing with some anime con. I have also seen someone do the enitre movie of advent's children to something about the plot delt with doings drugs, child abuse and aids....i know really really bad but funny in a twisted way.
i have have heard about someothers like fisting the northstar and would like to find more to down load and watch. thanks.

i have also heard about a couple of movies that was done by a group that delt with anime vs live action movies and tv shows iin some type of war. i think each movie was baout 2 hours or something i think any ideas on what it might be? i heard about it at acen years ago in a fan dubing panel. The only ohter thing i know if that they where using a really bad chow from korea and i did the a voice as the old jewish king...go fig....
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: fan pardy work

Postby Battlekrome » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:29 pm

youtube?
Through the sands of time I walk. Beyond time and space i call to those who awaken to the darkness and realize they are the light.
Battlekrome
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Miscellaneous