Reversal: Fanart inspiring a fanfic.

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Reversal: Fanart inspiring a fanfic.

Postby Tuisto » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:11 pm

So I was cruising through the vast wastes of the internet, looking up something about Gallifrey (planet of the time lords) for no particular reason when I stumbled upon, this!

Please note Sailor Gallifrey and the Moon Tribble. :P
Now ever since I first saw this picture, I realized that it was a mission to somehow, someway, to make this menagerie to make this into a fanfic!
Now I already know of a few one-shots that feature a version of "Sailor Gallifrey", but nothing of any of those other "Sailor Senshi". Although I'd love to see if any of this has been attempted as a fic before now!

Now I'd see Sailor Pluto screaming "She's so mean to me!" referring of course to Gallifrey, as Time Lordess trumps Time Mistress.
Some attacks I could see would be;
"Pretty Sailor Gallifrey, Eternal Yoyo Action!"
"Sailor Alderaan FORCE BEAM!"
and my personal favourite...
"Physically Attractive Sailor Vulcan Logical Discourse Dissuasion..." where she talks her enemies into a near death state of boredom! Muwahahaha!
Though of course, Sailor Krypton would have to be more clumsy and naive than Moon to offset the power of pure stomp. Just imagine Usagi dispensing pearls of wisdom to her naive Kryptonian student! DOOM!
I don't even want to think what kinds of attacks or powers Sailor Ork or Sailor Remulak might have... (shudder)

The comedic potential here, is to me, staggering!

And while I have your captive attention, there's one thing bothering me(the crowd whispers disbelievingly: only one?!), see I was browsing youtube, and stopped at a few videos of the Sailor Starlights, and I was gobsmacked by this one; "Star Gentle Uterus!" Because, I'm sorry that's just wrong on too many levels for any kind of an 'attack'. Seriously, is that attack birthing the enemies to death or something!? :shock:

Now I'd appreciate input, thoughts, offers of co-authorship etc.
Also, sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum, but this idea to me screams "Miscellaneous!"

You can also blame this thread for this disjointed series of ideas to spew forth from my warped imagination.
Obfirmo absentis sententia... Imperium mens...
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Is there a larger version of the picture available?
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Tuisto » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Fortunately my google-fu is strong with the force!
The artists site!
http://www.algonet.se/~khelatar/moon.html

I also finally realized what Sailor Ork is... Nanu-Nanu! :D

And is this not an image that would make a great guns and action Sailor Moon!
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Scooter » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Given the fact that Sailor Gallifrey's wearing the 4th Doctor's slouch hat and scarf makes one wonder if one of her attacks involves Jelly Babies.

And I somehow doubt the Moon Tribble has any problems reproducing :lol:
Oh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.

— Groucho Marx
Scooter
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby gsteemso » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:01 am

Tuisto wrote:I also finally realized what Sailor Ork is... Nanu-Nanu! :D

The only Ork I could think of was on "Mork and Mindy", which I never watched. Care to enlighten me?
The world’s only gsteemso
gsteemso
Senshi Cadet

Postby Tuisto » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:45 am

gsteemso wrote:The only Ork I could think of was on "Mork and Mindy", which I never watched. Care to enlighten me?

The show was rather corny, Mork sat on his head, and the species from Ork evolved from chickens. It was hilarious at the time.
I'm drawing a blank on specifics. But a Sailor Ork, I'd imagine would be a bumbling genius.
I'll have to see if any Mork and Mindy are online to rewatch.
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Kilich » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:39 pm

If your enemy doesn't have a weak point, then Sailor Kryptonite will create one!

It's pretty entertaining to think about weaknesses she would give to the villains in SM.
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Miscellaneous