The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator!

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator!

Postby Shanami » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining A-Team and Brady Bunch. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

Is it bad that this strikes me as entirely reasonable?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Mystery Science Theater 3000. The story should use mystical creatures as a plot device!

And this one isn't even a bad idea.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Everquest and The Fairly Oddparents. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!
Uh... that's actually very easily done since Timmy has a pair of 'Wish Generators' already and a habit of making poorly worded wishes... :?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Night of the Living Dead and America's Funniest Home Videos. The story should use suicide as a plot device!
:twisted:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Princess Bride and Sailor Moon. The story should use as a plot device!
The two crossovers are easy enough, I guess... but there's no plot! :|

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cowboy Bebop and CSI: Miami. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!
Is there some reason I'm getting easy combos? One of those warp gates explode near the Bebop and they find themselves mysteriously armed and nearby a murder scene in Miami.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Indiana Jones and Salute Your Shorts. The story should use a parade as a plot device!
Harrison Ford is going to visit Camp Annawana and the campers decide to dress up like Indiana Jones characters.
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Makoto » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:00 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ah! My Goddess and Metal Gear Solid. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lord of the Rings and Neon Genesis Evangelion. The story should use as a plot device!

No plot! No plot!
...er, what I mean, is... hasn't someone crossed those two, already? :)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gundam Wing and Cardcaptor Sakura. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!

Now THAT, I think I've seen.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Partridge Family and Sailor Moon. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

There's a 'new Senshi' joke here, but I thought better of mentioning it. ^_^;;

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fruits Basket and The O'Reilly Factor. The story should use an overdose as a plot device!

...then again, maybe not.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lost in Space and Outlaw Star. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!

Somehow, I don't think that would be difficult to imagine.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Guy and Mega Man. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!

Meet Stewie, who in the future, will be known as Dr. Wily... or Dr Light, whichever comes first.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Toy Story and Akira. The story should use robbery as a plot device!

Strangely enough, Tetsuo was unable to keep any toys intact...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tenchi Muyo and Around the World in 80 Days. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!

...and all because Washu was bored.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cats and Hellsing. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!

I'm almost afraid to ask who the lottery winner would be...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Circus and Trigun. The story should use rape as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 4chan and Shin Chan. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!

...then again...
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:34 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rock Band and Neon Genesis Evangelion. The story should use evil characters turning good as a plot device!

Gendo: Shinji... I called you to Tokyo 3... to play bass guitar. Rei's on Vocals and Askua's Lead guitar. *twirls drum sticks*
Shinji: *Imustn'trunaway.Imustn'trunaway.Imustn'trunaway.*

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Night of the Living Dead and Survivor. The story should use a party as a plot device!

... So many ways that could work.... none that would make it to prime time. Survivor: Raccoon City!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Ties and Sesame Street. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

... And my brain broke.
When in danger, or in doubt;
Run in circles, scream and shout
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:34 pm

I'm almost afraid to ask who the lottery winner would be...

Bustopher Jones, maybe?
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Well he is the fatcat of the show. But considering Helsing's tone what if it has the kind of lottery in the Novel titled Lottery?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:40 am

I'm fairly sure I should NOT be allowed to be bored. ^_^;

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ah! My Goddess and Pulp Fiction. The story should use murder as a plot device!

Challenge? Hrm.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Knight Rider and Fruits Basket. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!

...wherein our heroes learn that just because one of the programmers behind KITT's systemry was a Sohma, some change can be expected...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Naruto and Tenchi Muyo. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

Tenchi, while under the guise of the dreaded Cabbit no Jutsu, discovers an insidious plot...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chobits and The Office. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

Sometimes, you just have to wonder...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Trigun and Yoshi's Island. The story should use body switching as a plot device!

Just when Meryl thought things couldn't get any worse, he entered the picture.

Yoshi, the Stampede.

...She wasn't even going to ask how Vash had accomplished THAT.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 8 and Final Fantasy X-2. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!

...wait. Wasn't there supposed to be a challenge?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Seinfeld and Ah! My Goddess. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

(bad Seinfeld voice): So, what is the deal with that Yggdrasil, hm?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Indiana Jones and America's Funniest Home Videos. The story should use suicide as a plot device!

(Indy shakes his head in disgust at the depths to which some of his old enemies have sunk, just to earn some spare change...)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Naruto and Snakes on a Plane. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

Orochimaru: Don't worry, Naruto-kun. I just want to relax. Why the airline lost my first-class ticket, I'll never know.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scooby Doo and Nancy Drew. The story should use brainwashing as a plot device!

(obligatory extremely stupid joke): Nancy Doo. (There. Feel better, now?)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Godzilla and Silent Hill. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!

Godzilla had no idea what those little pyramid-headed things on which he kept stepping were, but at least they did make a satisfying squish. Meanwhile, a newly-wealthy Harry decides... hey, he doesn't need to go to Silent Hill, after all...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Digimon and Azumanga Daioh. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

(backs away, quickly...)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dragonball Z and Serial Experiments Lain. The story should use regicide as a plot device!

(Apparently, not quickly enough.)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animaniacs and Friends. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!

Well, at least the Anvil Chorus will be put to good use...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lord of the Rings and Emeril Legasse. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

...nah. The jokes are too easy for this one. :P

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI: Miami and Magnum PI. The story should use furries as a plot device!

Higgins: Magnum, put that shirt back on!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Siegfried & Roy and Smurfs. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

I won't ask. Really.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sesame Street and Dragonball Z. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!

...and Elmo reveals a previously unknown higher Super Saiyajin transformation...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sailor Moon and James Bond. The story should use mystical creatures as a plot device!

"Due to budget cutbacks, Bond, we've been forced to outsource the production of all your gadgets to Crystal Tokyo Technology, Inc."

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Powerpuff Girls and Final Fantasy 8. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

Squall was utterly confused; she had no idea HOW she had managed to end up as a girl, much less a member of a pint-sized group of superhero-wannabes...
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:22 am

This one's just plain wrong

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Siegfried & Roy and My Little Pony. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

This one's easy

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 21 Jump Street and Big Brother. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

21 Jump Street agents infiltrate the Big Brother House to dismantle a drug ring.

This one's all too easy. Captain N can simply enter the game and zombies are already present in Final Fantasy. Tons of possibilities for this one.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain N: The Game Master and Final Fantasy 4. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

The crossover is easy but using the plot device isn't. Accident in the Central, Homer gets irradiated.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Incredible Hulk and The Simpsons. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:58 am

When I saw the FF8 PPGZ one I was thinking more of Quistis getting the change and ending up the professor. Or Zell getting the change and becoming Miss Bellum. There's a reason she always hides her face. Why did she ever have to get that Tattoo.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:14 pm

...and because I traditionally have to resurrect this topic at least ONCE a year... ^_^;
(I did say, elsewhere, that I was bored... and that that probably isn't a good thing. :D)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 5 and Shin Chan. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Donkey Kong and 4chan. The story should use marriage as a plot device!

(backs away quickly)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Garfield and Magnum PI. The story should use suicide as a plot device!

Higgins: Ah, Magnum. I see your new partner is lazier than you are.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 9 and Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!

(replaces Trillian with Garnet…)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Penn & Teller and Teen Titans. The story should use brainwashing as a plot device!

When Teller mysteriously disappeared, Penn needed a new assistant, fast… and the amnesiac green-skinned boy seemed to fit the bill. The kid could even become different animals!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy X and I Love Lucy. The story should use Halloween as a plot device!

(INSERT IGNORE lame joke just to get Ricky Ricardo to say, “Hey, <INSERT IGNORE name of female FFX character here>…” :roll: )

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Night of the Living Dead and Hamtaro. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!

The Ham-Hams were never quite the same…

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Titanic and Chobits. The story should use marriage as a plot device!

“I’m the king of the world!”
“Chii?”

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Little Mermaid and Final Fantasy 7. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

Tifa smirked. Although she was quite dangerous and had kunoichi training, the self-proclaimed Materia Hunter, Ariel, suffered from some very telling limitations.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy X and Aladdin. The story should use body switching as a plot device!

Tidus had rapidly become very distrustful of large blue creatures making sudden appearances and claiming to have ‘super-fantastic cosmic powers.’ Of course, it was rather too late…

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Ties and Metal Gear Solid. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!

Alex P. Keaton, master of stealth… now, where to find a large cardboard box?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Resident Evil and Green Acres. The story should use the future as a plot device!

The rebirth of Umbrella, Inc. foretold sinister things in store for Arnold the pig…

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sesame Street and Psych. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

Shawn Spencer had yet to decide how he was going to ‘psychically’ indicate the green… person… in the trashcan had taken the drugs and wasn’t giving them back. And… was that big, yellow, talking bird covering for the green guy?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI and Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

Ford: That’s the trouble with inviting CSI people to The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. They’re never satisfied with the results. Always wanting to resize the image, see if they can find a clue in trillion-power magnification of that speck of belly-button lint caught in The End, things like that.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dukes of Hazzard and Harry Potter. The story should use going away to college as a plot device!

Boss Hogg planned to make a lot of money, establishing a new magical academy for the college-bound…

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Silent Hill and Gilligan’s Island. The story should use floods as a plot device!

The flooding had opened deep rifts in the island… and suddenly, everyone had vanished. On the plus side, Gilligan thought, at least the coconut radio helped him avoid those… things. Where was the Skipper when you needed him?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Duke Nukem and Harry Potter. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

(INSERT IGNORE picture of Harry Potter with a jetpack and BFG here)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Friends and Inuyasha. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

You’d probably need a secret government plot…

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Powerpuff Girls and Sonic the Hedgehog. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!

(I’ll let Spokavriel take this one. :D)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Thundercats and Mr. Ed. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

Lion-O: How dare you, Mumm-Ra! Release that majestic talking beast, at once!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Resident Evil and Phoenix Wright. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!

Several long moments passed without a sound, throughout the forest bordering Racoon City. Then, a single word echoed…
OBJECTION!!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mystery Science Theater 3000 and Growing Pains. The story should use magic as a plot device!

Mike Seaver had absolutely no idea how he’d ended up in this place the robots were calling the “Satellite of Love,” much less how he was going to replace some guy named Joel.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Naruto and Flavor Flav. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!

Naruto was determined to figure out the man’s Giant Pocketwatch no Jutsu technique. He couldn’t see the point of the jutsu, really - but a ninja knew better than to refuse any jutsu, even the most obscure and eccentric. Strange jutsu usually did give one an advantage over enemy ninja, after all…

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gordon Ramsay and Pirates of the Caribbean. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

(backs away, again!)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter and My Little Pony. The story should use going away to college as a plot device!

(I’m not sure whether or not Spokavriel would want this one. :D)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and Cardcaptor Sakura. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

Kero sighed in frustration, again cursing the fact that Homer apparently had some innate magical ability within him. The man made for a terrible Card Captor.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sailor Moon and Hellsing. The story should use making a music video as a plot device!

Seras frowned. Bad enough they had managed to somehow turn her into a Sailor Senshi - weren’t vampires… not qualified for the role? - but what was parading her around in a music video supposed to accomplish?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Little Mermaid and Tenchi Muyo. The story should use body switching as a plot device!

Sebastian: Now, Princess. Sing with me.
Tenchi: (Where in the world am I? And what’s Washuu-chan done, THIS time?)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Harvest Moon and Gundam Wing. The story should use aliens as a plot device!

…oddly enough, having a giant Gundam mech standing on the edge of the farm seemed to make property values go up.

(Edited 11/12/11 - fixed two formatting errors.)
Last edited by Makoto on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:33 am

... Some of those are just... oh, man. I suspect I'm probably going to start laughing later, but for now...

Anyway, here's my contributions.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain America and FLCL. The story should use robbery as a plot device!

"Uh, Cap... where'd you get that guitar?"

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Outlaw Star and the Legend of Zelda. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!

Self-explanatory, I figure.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bill Nye the Science Guy and GI Joe. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

Oh, dear...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mr. Ed and Professional Wrestling. The story should use tornadoes as a plot device!

Double "oh, dear..."

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Alf and Monsters Inc. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

...I can't bring myself to touch this one.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Rock Band. The story should use living on a farm as a plot device!

Two words, a question mark, and three periods: What the?...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Diary of Anne Frank and Harvey Birdman. The story should use insomnia as a plot device!

Stunned silence on my end.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Donkey Kong and South Park. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

...Seriously, self. You've had enough. :|
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:12 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining MacGyver and Stargate SG1. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!

I'm not sure what is so terrible about this idea.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Ok...this one is really odd, though I suspect Spok would have a go at it...
Your challenge is to write a crossover fanfiction combining Fraggle Rock and The Fast and The Furious. The story should use as a plot device.
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Problem is I don't know what the Fast and the Furious is. A new Soap Opera title or something?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous