The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator!

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator!

Postby Tuisto » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:40 pm

It utilizes a complex algorithm and raccoon squeals to general the ABSOLUTE WORST FANFICTION CROSSOVER IDEAS IMAGINABLE!

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

You should try it! It's amusing.
Here's some of what I received and my extrapolated thoughts on the ideas...

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining X-Files and Big O. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!"

I can actually see this one... the android R.Dorothy Wainwright, being "investigated" -in depth- by Moulder and Scully, until Roger breaks in to rescue her... with a french tickler...
Wow, even I'm surprised by how twisted that is... :twisted:

NEXT!
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Little Mermaid and 4chan. The story should use bondage as a plot device!"

Oh pah-leeeese, that's been done a thousand times... :roll:

NEXT!
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Professional Wrestling and Trigun. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

In this corner we have Merle! Weighing in at 145 pounds of petite female fury! And in the other corner, from the deepest pits of hell, weighing in a 874 pounds of phallic force, we have The Shikima monster Lord! I want this to be a good clean fight above the belt! FIGHT!

I seemingly am only getting the dirty ones... Not that I'm complaining...

NEXT!
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 24 and Spongebob Squarepants. The story should use creepy internet fetishes as a plot device!

...I'm... what?... I'm sorry, I just can't do this anymore... I... I... just had an awful... AWFUL idea, that requires me now to go hang myself... goodbye cruel world... :cry:
Obfirmo absentis sententia... Imperium mens...
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:01 am

How is that last one so bad? Why not just have that Starfish what's he called Patrick? Have him be the one in the relationship. After all starfish can reproduce by having an arm cut off. So they are cutting parts off of each other to increase the family.

Edit: It's not so crude to me for some reason.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining A-Team and Animal Crossing. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!
Thing is I know next to nothing about Animal Crossing but the rest of it's been done in Cannon repeatedly.

Edit Again: This one doesn't seem terrible at all. And I could even imagine trying it.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cats and Animaniacs. The story should use aliens as a plot device!
Can we say Animaniacs Warner Brothers end up doing their "Hello Nurse!" oggling routine for some hot alien babes and end up getting smacked. While that's going on Dot would be able to use the distraction to get them back to the planet. All they would have to do is crash at the Broadway theater that would still have been hosting Cats when Animaniacs was still being made.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:00 am

Heh.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Resident Evil and the Little Mermaid. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!

Where to begin... 8)
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:21 am

Mike Koos wrote:Where to begin... 8)

Under the sea? ;p

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining America's Funniest Home Videos and Super Mario Bros.. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!

Actually, that's not so bad. Many flash movies come to mind.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Grand Theft Auto and Meerkat Manor. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

I find it amusing to imagine a meerkat hijacking cars and gunning humans down while their goal is finding their pants. And since they'd lost it while drunken out of their mind the night before, it could be anymore in the city!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Alf and NYPD Blue. The story should use floods as a plot device!

This one isn't so bad, either. Alf goes on a feline killing spree, and law enforcement has to stop him before he floods the streets with feline blood.
Crescent Pulsar
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:27 am

Such a waste. But then again maybe he's just bleeding them before cooking. He so wanted to eat that one the family had.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:59 pm

I got:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Max Payne and Avatar: The Last Airbender. The story should use a parade as a plot device!

Doesn't sound too bad, actually. Of course, I know nothing about Avatar and Max Payne
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:09 pm

If they were the same kind of product and had the same owners I wouldn't be surprised to see that made by the actual writers.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:07 pm

I got this one

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mortal Kombat and I Love Lucy. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!

Now this one has potential.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Lucy with a new job as a Teacher? Maybe have Ricky headding up the music program. And both of them working at Lil' Ricky's school. So what if the Principal's eyes spark with lightning.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:32 pm

A few of the ones I got.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Max Payne and Yoshi's Island. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and Darkwing Duck. The story should use going away to college as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Penn & Teller and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!

There's something similiar over at TV Tropes. They don't list any plot devices, however. Their most notable example, at least according to them, has been "Azumanga Daioh" meets "Rambo".

For me, I wound up with "I Love Lucy" meets "Escape from Alcatraz."
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:51 pm

There's something similiar over at TV Tropes. They don't list any plot devices, however. Their most notable example, at least according to them, has been "Azumanga Daioh" meets "Rambo".

Now THAT'S a crossover I could easily imagine. Probably Osaka or Sasaki having one of their strange dreams or hallucinations..
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Cheb » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Among the series 95% of which I am unfamiliar with, after the unconted retries, I got, at last, something having sense to me. A twisted sense, but still...
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Basketball Association and Frankenstein. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!

Hmm... I can almost see it working :roll:
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:12 pm

I think someone(possibly IE 7) set my filter to Disney...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Little Mermaid and Professional Wrestling. The story should use robbery as a plot device!

or this one...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining M*A*S*H and Finding Nemo. The story should use the future as a plot device!

and even this one...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Serial Experiments Lain and Carmen Sandiego. The story should use Columbus Day as a plot device!

this one I could see as Lain and Carmen match wits over a plot to steal a holiday hardly anyone cares for any more...
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:30 pm

What if Lain hacks the Chrono Skimmer and traps Carmen Sandiego on the day that Columbus discovers America. So she can't get away with the Gifts the Native Americans were given by the mariners. The hard part is coming up with any Carmen line involving Lain that wouldn't dead end faster than either of the TV series.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Kakanma » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Here come some more

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Avatar: The Last Airbender and Freakazoid. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I Love Lucy and Command & Conquer. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!

Poor NOD grunts, poor poor NOD grunts...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 9 and Ice Climbers. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

...I have no words.

Edit
Oh my GOD!
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Freakazoid and Naruto. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

Someone HAS to write this!
"You mean...You'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people?"
Kakanma
Senshi Cadet

Next

Return to Miscellaneous