The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator!

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Postby Not-Going-to-Tell » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:46 am

Wierd:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sesame Street and I, Robot. The story should use body switching as a plot device!

Potential[url]Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Silent Hill and Bubble Bobble. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device![/url]
odd:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Jeffersons and Spaceballs. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

Hilarious:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Blue's Clues and MegaTokyo. The story should use Christmas as a plot device!

WAT?:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doom and Moulin Rouge. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

Also, on 4chan they did this on hard mode. Write 100 words at least for each idea. Find it here
There are times for magic, there are time for martial arts, and there are times for giant Tiger-Dragon Robots that have both.
Beware the Otaku. He commands a mech that can unleash 123632 gigatons. Thats the equivalent of shooting Chicago, and knocking down ever building from Colorado to Maine.
Not-Going-to-Tell
Senshi Cadet

Postby J. St.C. Patrick » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:34 am

Three fics that write themselves:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining SpongeBob SguarePants and Michael Moore. The story should use tentacle monsters as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ctrl+Alt+Del and Twilight Zone. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and Final Fantasy 8. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!
Director of Forum Arts and Culture
The King of... Stuff
The Ever Ubiquitous
J. St.C. Patrick
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Makoto » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:50 am

Crescent Pulsar wrote:Under the sea? ;p

Well, actually, I did imagine how it could begin... involving Wesker, Rebecca, and yet another experimental Umbrella virus strain. ^_^;;;

...and Wesker probably WOULD pick a certain singing lobster to be his first test case. <runs>

(...well, okay, one more try, at least.)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tenchi Muyo and Titanic. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

Washuu: I'm queen of the wor-- ah, universe!
Washuu-puppets: Yeah! You're the greatest, Washuu-chan!
Tenchi: (nervously) How long do I have to keep holding you up like this, W-Washuu-chan?
Last edited by Makoto on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Um Mike you got a bit of a nest there. And with Sebastian's obsession with things being so much better under the sea I guess it would have to start there no matter how it goes. Or maybe it could start at the end of any of the games with the virus getting washed out to sea.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Huh. How'd that happen? I could have sworn I edited that out.

...Maybe I DO need sleep.

It's fixed, now.

I don't know... it'd fit with the types of setups in the games, but for some reason, I think it'd be better done the hard way. :D

:shock: Cycling through got me this:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining and John McCain. The story should use regicide as a plot device!

(...yes, the first choice was missing.)
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:29 pm

So the story generator deliberately wanted you to make a McCain story where he kills the head of a Parochial government? Maybe they wanted to say an option to have him kill Obama but didn't know a more fitting word...

I don't think he would ever attack someone in cold blood myself. I mean he did his killing back when he was in service.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Ahye » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 am

Bored, so I ran through a few of these.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Shaun of the Dead and ER. The story should use murder as a plot device!

That one is almost workable.

The combinations would be funnier if I could recognize half the shows they refer to. Either I've been hiding under a rock (very possible) or they picked a rather mixed bag of references.
Ahye
Senshi Cadet

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:12 am

I think they took everything that ever showed up in TV Guide before they stopped printing the TV listings.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:24 am

Well, it does seem to be good for countering a little bit of boredom. :)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Akira and Survivor. The story should use mystical creatures as a plot device!

Tetsuo: KANEDA!!!!!
Spirit-bunny Kaneda: Yes?
(Both blink in confused surprise as a naked Survivor contestant walks nonchalantly past them.)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Parappa the Rapper and Shrek. The story should use murder as a plot device!

(We probably need a sweatdrop emoticon. :D)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Donkey Kong and Tenchi Muyo. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

There's no problem that can't be solved with a giant mallet!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Shin Chan and Resident Evil. The story should use suicide as a plot device!

Any takers? :lol:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining DuckTales and The Bible. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

...I don't think so.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Duke Nukem and Mystery Science Theater 3000. The story should use marriage as a plot device!

You know, I can just picture Crow dressed as Duke...
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:32 am

Well actually I could see some books of the bible working. Think about the old Testament. I could see a Zombie Attack worked into some of the events of the Book of Daniel or maybe added in to the torments of Job. And the DuckTales series wasn't exactly devoid of Time Travel. So it does have some potential. The real tricky part would be deciding on what part of the Bible.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:39 am

I mostly meant that I wasn't going to think about it. :)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phantom of the Opera and Final Fantasy 6. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!

Kefka: Brother? Is that you underneath that mask?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gundam Wing and Xmen. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!

...So many jokes, so little time... :D
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:09 am

Sabertooth a Gundam pilot complaining at "The Runt" for totaling his ride when he was actually going to defend people for once.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby mondu_the_fat » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 am

Mike Koos wrote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining DuckTales and The Bible. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

I think this can work. Disney has retold bible stories using their characters before (for instance, Donald Duck as Noah). For this story, get the Duck Tales cast to act out Revelations (or Lazarus/resurrected Scrooge suddenly going berserk :D).
"So Igor wasn't kidding. Most people just ensure they won't die cold and alone by making friends...I gain superpowers and have mysterious voices tell me I did a good job. My life is a goddamn mess."
-- Minato Arisato, My Life is a Goddamn Mess
mondu_the_fat
Asteroid Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:08 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Jack and The Cosby Show. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!

...Uh...ooookay...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Magnum PI and ER. The story should use tornadoes as a plot device!

I can actually imagine this taking place.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Ties and Teen Titans. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

See first response.

And, a few from TV Tropes' Pitch Generator:
World War One meets The Scarlet Pimpernel

Uh-huh...

Nanny and the Professor meets Biker Mice From Mars

... -_-

The Muppet Show meets The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Poor Quasimodo. :?
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:45 pm

I think Animal would really get along with Disney's Gargoyles. And best yet there's no one for Miss Piggy to get jealous over!

Edit: I know room for confusion and all. Maybe doing Gargoyles TV series crossing with The Muppet Show would be more fun anyway. But I did mean the ones in the Hunchback movie not Goliath Angella Brooklyn Demona Hudson Bronx etc.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous