The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator!

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Postby PepperJAQ » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:22 am

[qoute]Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Inuyasha and Scientology. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device![/quote]

... okay... ^_^;
*sends much good vibes to friends*
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kilich » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Command & Conquer and Digimon. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chronicles of Narnia and Army of Darkness. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

This one is not bad actually. :)

After Ash forgot to say 'Nikto', he was pulled through a portal into Narnia's dimension and everything followed him there...
Kilich
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:27 pm

This one is not bad actually.

After Ash forgot to say 'Nikto', he was pulled through a portal into Narnia's dimension and everything followed him there...

No, send them into hte Lord of the Rings World. Now that would be truly epic.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PepperJAQ » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Daikatana and Dance Dance Revolution. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

i think that about says it all...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Azumanga Daioh and Command & Conquer. The story should use anorexia as a plot device!

lol! all i can think off is osaka pressing 'the button' XD

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Diary of Anne Frank and The Office. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

something tells me this one would get really morib XD
*sends much good vibes to friends*
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby CRBWildcat » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:53 pm

lol! all i can think off is osaka pressing 'the button' XD

Another amusing scenario that could likely take place during the story. Several NOD soldiers take Yukari-sensei as a hostage, then steal a Humm-Vee and force her to drive it. Big mistake on their part. :twisted:

something tells me this one would get really morib XD

Can't be as bad as the story someone did of Anne Frank and DBZ. I hear the story had Hitler as a Super Saiyajin, for crying out loud.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:41 am

Hmm...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Jeopardy! and
Azumanga Daioh. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

"Alex-san, look out!"
"Oooh, I'm sorry. You didn't phrase that in the form of a question."

(Yeah, yeah. Expected anything less? :) )

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Incredible Hulk and
Serial Experiments Lain. The story should use rape as a plot device!

...No.
Sorry, that just gave me a weird image, and I don't want it. ^_^; I'm sure something can be done without involving THAT image, but I'll leave it to someone else. :)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Quake and
Ah! My Goddess. The story should use Halloween as a plot device!

Keiichi: Ummm... Skuld? I know you've just invented pumpkin incendiaries, but what does the 'BF' at the beginning of the name mean?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Superman and
Silent Hill. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

...with what?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sailor Moon and
Garfield. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

Actually, shopping for a Wii aside, this one made me think... Garfield discovers he's been a Lunar advisor all this time, and hasn't realized it. 8)
(This one's actually the main reason behind this entire post. :D)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Michael Moore and
Inuyasha. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metal Gear Solid and Gilligan's Island. The story should use a party as a plot device!

Skipper: Li'l buddy, how come we never noticed that large wooden crate, before?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ah! My Goddess and
Friends. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!

Ross gets a NEW pet. :D
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Gaming Ikari » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:08 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy 4. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

Cecil and company hit the hay while sailing the Big Whale to the moon for the final confrontation with Zemus, and whoops, go off course. Months later they crash on a distant planet filled with elves and an evil warlord who's ridden forth from the desert to enslave an entire kingdom.

Damn it, the only thing stopping me from writing this is justifying why one Meteo wouldn't annihilate Ganon (and possibly Hyrule Castle).

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining MegaTokyo and Penny Arcade. The story should use robbery as a plot device!

I'm pretty sure these two series HAVE crossed over at one point.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Office and Night of the Living Dead. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

Didn't they do this for Shaun of the Dead?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tenchi Muyo and Seinfeld. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

"What is the deal with these Juraians?"

Come on, give me something difficult!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Iron Man and Tom Brady. The story should use incest as a plot device!

:(

I wanted something difficult, not impossible.
Gaming Ikari
Senshi Cadet

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 am

Well Meteo is Holy Magic. As in it could be thought of as empowered by the Gods of their world. Being Distant from their home world all magics shown by GF's and maybe the GF's themselves could be diminished. Maybe in the case of GF's they might not even be able to be summoned. Just too far away for an instant teleport.

Adding up the GF related spells that takes allot of punch out of the bag of tricks. Since there at a world where things almost all die in a few hits without effective life bars (Aside from a few bosses and the Hero) I'd think it could still be believable with that handicap.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:47 am

Back on the bad crossover train, here's what I was given:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 8 and Indiana Jones. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!

...What in blazes?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 9 and X-Files. The story should use Arbor Day as a plot device!

Uh-huh...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Barack Obama and Harvest Moon. The story should use suicide as a plot device!

No comments please. You know who you are. :|

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining King Arthur and Donkey Kong. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

Now this is what I'm talking about! A foreign kingdom is having difficulty with a rambunctious gorilla, who is throwing everything he can get his hands on at people and preventing any work from being done. While the kingdom's enemies figure out a way to use this to their benefit, an envoy is sent to Camelot in order to request help from Arthur and his knights.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Not-Going-to-Tell » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:06 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chobits and Animal Crossing. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

Tom Nook selling Persacoms (or however you spell it). Easter egg hunts. That is all.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Godzilla and Toy Story. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!

Andy gets a Destroyah toy. Woody and Buzz convert him to the toy side.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kirby and Dead Rising. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

Orkish face eating contests come to mind...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Naruto and Pirates of the Caribbean. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

:cry: :x :roll:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Iron Man and Carmen Sandiego. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!

LOST sibling? Way too easy.
There are times for magic, there are time for martial arts, and there are times for giant Tiger-Dragon Robots that have both.
Beware the Otaku. He commands a mech that can unleash 123632 gigatons. Thats the equivalent of shooting Chicago, and knocking down ever building from Colorado to Maine.
Not-Going-to-Tell
Senshi Cadet

Postby talonhunter » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:37 am

Quote: (Not-Going-to-Tell wrote)
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Naruto and Pirates of the Caribbean. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

At least it was pirates of the Caribian and not One Piece...but I think that one has been written

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining DuckTales and Penn & Teller. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!

OK...Disneyed again...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 24 and the Lion King. The story should use body switching as a plot device!

...Can someone fix the Filter please...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Murphy Brown and Goof Troop. The story should use suicide as a plot device!

...>.<...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tom Brady and Stargate SG1. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

This one has possibilities...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Futurama and Chronicles of Narnia. The story should use robbery as a plot device!

...uses the Star Trek episode as a guide...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Flapjack and Rocky Horror Picture Show. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

You wanted a challenge Gaming Ikari???
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Re: The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator!

Postby Makoto » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 am

Well, it's almost been a year since this post was last updated... so just to annoy practically everyone, it's back. And may promptly get hit over the head with a shovel and be buried once more, I don't know.

I checked the Generator to see if they'd updated it, and they have, apparently - Barack Obama now appears among the references, as does Rock Band, etc. Previously, I'd only seen John McCain. :D

So...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Finding Nemo and Neon Genesis Evangelion. The story should use marriage as a plot device!

You know, you want to wonder who'd be marrying who, but then at the same time, you don't...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and Muppet Babies. The story should use anorexia as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ah! My Goddess and Animorphs. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!

I suppose that's possible - I just don't have any knowledge of Animorphs. :oops:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mystery Science Theater 3000 and The Bible. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!

That probably IS possible. :P

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Everquest and Neil Patrick Harris. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

...the less I know, the better. ^_^;

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dance Dance Revolution and Michael Moore. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!

Probably the same for this one, too.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Naruto and Ninja Turtles. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if someone has done this...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Blue's Clues and Dragonball Z. The story should use hurricanes as a plot device!

...and it'll be drawn out for sixteen episodes while everyone tries to determine the power level of a certain dog...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Thundercats and Gundam Wing. The story should use furries as a plot device!

But... but... Thundercats ARE furries...
(Duo tries to figure out what he's just stepped on...)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Army of Darkness and the National Basketball Association. The story should use a plague as a plot device!

So THAT'S what happens during the off-season...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Hockey League and Azumanga Daioh. The story should use furries as a plot device!

Here, kitty...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metroid and 4chan. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!

Be afraid. Very.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Most Extreme Elimination Challenge and Sailor Moon. The story should use religion as a plot device!

Mars: You can go first. I need to perform a few rituals for luck.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teen Titans and Inuyasha. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Inu-Yasha: I don't CARE what that green guy's name is! He just kidnapped Kagome! He's dead!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pulp Fiction and Chobits. The story should use evil clones as a plot device!

Chii: ...Chii?
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:50 am

I have more than half of the animorphs books and might be able to help if you were interested on that. But well I'm missing the newer books some people wouldn't accept missing a few of the later character developments.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 am

Oh, I didn't notice this until now...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining FLCL and Pulp Fiction. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

You know, I'd find that interesting if either FLCL and Pulp Fiction could actually have a seemingly routine day. But, together...? XD;;
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:48 am

I didn't comment on that one because it is just kinda impossible. During the actual events there is no "Routine" established. Oh sure you can tell the characters probably had them outside of the plot portrayed but nothing even close in them.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous