Fanfic Summaries That Make You Go 'Huh?'

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: Fanfic Summaries That Make You Go 'Huh?'

Postby Shanami » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:09 pm

This one has a rather strange premise, but it is really the title that gets me. Multicolored Post Its by Wingwyrm: Harry Potter's animagus form is the Kyuubi no Yōko. And now he's stuck in a little boy named Naruto. So he helps the kid out. And boy is the kid hyperactive. Gen, WIP, AU.

I'm not a tremendous Naruto fan by any means, so I'm not about to read it myself, but still... what a title.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Fanfic Summaries That Make You Go 'Huh?'

Postby Siden » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Akane loo Alike wrote:Basically a story abou tRyoga and me / my OC we are basically the same but ryoga falls in love with the OC she disappears and then he falls in love with akane she comes back and his love for her comes back and he decides to give up on akane and pursue her

Wingwyrm wrote:Harry Potter's animagus form is the Kyuubi no Yōko. And now he's stuck in a little boy named Naruto. So he helps the kid out. And boy is the kid hyperactive. Gen,
WIP, AU.

Employed by Lady Bliss.
True Neutral, "Pure Neutral", "Balancer"
Spamville Dossier
Siden
Asteroid Senshi

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous