Story Challanges!

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Postby Muramasa » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:54 pm

It's a grand total of maybe a paragraph long... :?

Does that count?
Muramasa
Senshi Cadet

Postby Scooter » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:35 am

Muramasa wrote:It's a grand total of maybe a paragraph long... :?

Does that count?

Makes for a great starting point, though. Especially if Jusenkyo has the last laugh, and nine months later Ranma goes into labor.
Oh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.

— Groucho Marx
Scooter
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:21 am

Orchid Queen of Saturn, by Borg Rabbit, also has Ranma coming out of the water pregnant. Only three chapters so far.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3528818/1/Orchid_Queen_of_Saturn
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby lcpoketoon » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:32 am

Enter an New Challange!!

Ranma 1/2 X Powerpuff Girls + others

It's a normal day in Nerima, in the lab of Dr. Kojin an friend of Professor Utonuim(sp?)who was studying Chemical X an it's effect of living tissue. He was also working to find out how his friend in the states was able to create his daughters the Powerpuff girls. Well on this day a near by battles send one Ranma Saotome crashing thru the wall just behind where the vat of Chemical X sits and a tank holding cloned human plasma. When Ranma's body an Ki reacts with what in both tanks they explode an when the smoke clears Ranma on the ground an ontop of him are three 6 year old girls. Sakura, Ranko, and Usagi who came into being due to the effects of Ranma's curse, Ki and the other factors.

Sakura is the Smartest of the girls an has long light red almost pink hair with blue eyes.
Ranko has short spikey dark red hair an blue eyes and she a tomboy who enjoys fighting.
Usagi who hair is the same shade of red as Ranma's girl side she is very girly and likes cute things.

The girls, like the Powerpuff Girls before them, gained powers from the Chemical X but unlike the PPG they aren't as strong or fast at the start as they need to learn to tap the X-energies in their bodies with training.The girls also each seem to have gain part of the nekoken as they can at will form cat ears and a tail an use ki claws.

Ranma also is effected by the Chemical X he finds his mind hungry for information an able to problem solve at a rate much higher then a normal human and with a perfect memory. Ranma also discovers his curse no longer changes him with water, he now finds himself changeing evertime he sneezes. Ranma finds himself the Father of three super powered girls plus haveing to deal with his enhanced mental ability. Then there is the reactions of the Wreaking Crew also.

So the Challange is to use the above plot in a story. Other crossovers I leave to who ever writes it but a few that i'd like to see are , My life as a teenage Robot and Dexter's Lab.

Extra point Bonus:
Ryouga somehow ends up createing boy counterparts to Ranma's girls.
Ranma's Mom over joyed about her new granddaughters and how manly Ranma is.
Genma showing that he becomes a big softy around the girls.
Their first baddie is happi who more then willing to let the cute little girls beat him up as he can't bring himself to harm kids.
Ranma building himself a underground lab.
The girls first day of school an they meet Kodachi's little cousin who a gadget head an names them her Rivals.

can't wait too see if someone picks up this challange.
::LCpoketoon ducking under a car as things are being blown to hell around him::
LC> An you see Kids this is why you don't give rocket lauchers to catgirls.
[img=http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/489/1177093364737anonibjw5.th.jpg]
lcpoketoon
Senshi Cadet

Postby Southern Cross » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:02 am

Here's a challenge:
Cross Ranma with the Tomorrow People (original series preferred).
"We're all part monsters in our subconscious-That's why we have laws and religion!" -Captain J.J. Adams
Southern Cross
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:48 am

lcpoketoon wrote:So the Challange is to use the above plot in a story. Other crossovers I leave to who ever writes it but a few that i'd like to see are , My life as a teenage Robot and Dexter's Lab.

This is your lucky day then, because our very own Usagi-Hasano is writing the latter. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3496535/1/Genius_and_Ditz_Two_Sides_of_a_Whole
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby bissek » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:36 am

A NGE/Madlax fic - where somebody can come up with a sensible explanation of how an AT Field would work with Margaret, Madlax, and Letitia, given the fact that an AT Field is the light of one's soul, and those three are all fragments of the same soul, given physical form.
Genius is 1.7% inspiration, 98.6% perspiration, and .4% poor math skills.
bissek
Moon Senshi

Postby Atlan » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:54 am

A Ranma/NGE fic where Ranma is Asuka.

Seriously, how is there not already one? The two have so much in common!
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby bissek » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:00 am

I think I saw one once where Asuka went back in time after 3rd Impact and became Ranma (confusing everyone when she started hitting Akane back). It was never competed. I don't think any have been made the other way around.
bissek
Moon Senshi

Postby nuriko » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:00 pm

I've seen Ranma as Shinji (main character) and Rei (probably due to the seiyuu for Ranma-chan and Rei being the same, plus the ease of dealing with how Ranma ended up there) but I don't think I've seen Asuka...
nuriko
Senshi Cadet

Postby Atlan » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:14 pm

A Ranma/Negmia fic where:
Nodoka Miyazaki (the shy library girl) is Ranma's mother
Genma is Haruna Saotome's brother (Haruna was Nodoka's friend and fellow library explorer club member)
Setsuna Sakurazaki (the sword girl) is Tatewaki Kuno's mother
Makie Sasaki (the rythimic gymnast) is Kodachi Kuno's mother (yes, the two siblings have different mothers.)
Kaede Nagase (the Ninja) is Konastu's mother
Kū Fei (the chinese martial artist) is Shampoo's mother
Chisame Hasegawa (the web idol) is Hikaru Gosunkugi's mother
Evangeline (the vampire girl) is Hikaru Gosunkugi's father (with the aid of magic)

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Heaven's Deamon » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:47 pm

A Naruto/Bleach crossover where it's NOT "Naruto characters get zanpaktous" or "Naruto dies and gets to join the academy/court guardian squads as soon as he enters soul society" I can think of three fics off the top of my head that don't fit one of those archetypes, and of those, one was setting up to be an Uber Naruto who can solve everything entering the picture before SS arc even happened, One only has a single chapter thus far, and the last I haven't been able to find recently.

Two ideas I had for this:
1. Naruto finds himself deep in Rukongai and has to survive on his own for awhile before he meets a wandering, heavily scarred giant......accompanied by a small pink haired girl......

2. Naruto meets Shiba Kukaku and is taken into the Shiba clan. Whether he's adopted, or just a student/whatever, the Shiba obviously know quite a bit about kido so it would provide a chance to build up a Naruto with a different style......
Apointed Spammer rank D by Fool (AKA Black Dragon) Monday April 9th, 2007

Upgraded to Spammer Rank C by BD (AKA Fool, Black Dragon) Monday April 30th, 2007

Promoted to Spammer Rank B by BD (AKA Fool, Black Dragon) Tuesday May 15th 2007
Heaven's Deamon
Moon Senshi

Postby Atlan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:06 am

An X-men Negima fusion staring:
Setsuna Sakurazaki as Angel (She does have the wings for it)
Kaede Nagase as Multiple Man... uh, Multiple Womman (she often makes those clones of herself)
Sayo Aisaka (the ghost girl) is Shaddowcat
Satomi Hakase (the glases girl who made the robot) as Forge
Asuna Kagurazaka as Rogue (Both tough women with a tragic streak)
Zazie Rainyday as Gambit (In the final of Negima! she uses cards as a weapon)
Chao Lingshen as Bishop (she is, according to Wikipedia, a time travler)

Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby bissek » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:36 am

You forgot that Nodoka can read minds with that book of hers, making her a potential replacement for one of the psis.
bissek
Moon Senshi

Postby Atlan » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:43 pm

A Sailor Moon/ Justice League crossover.
Rei Hino (Sailor Mars)= Fire weilding princess of mars
J'onn Jonz (Martian Manhunter)= fire fearing, shapeshifting, telepathic, super strong, able to fly and turn intangible, martian. The LAST martian.

Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous