What if Ranma was 'channeling' Dr. Cox

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

What if Ranma was 'channeling' Dr. Cox

Postby Kimina » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:06 pm

One thing I wondered about was a minor crossover with Scrubs, being that Dr. Cox got stuck in Ranma's head. Providing sarcastic comments, suggestions and calling him various girl names. I know, strange idea, but it got me thinking >.>
Pain is an Illusion of the senses.
Despair is an illusion of the mind.
Kindness is wasted on the weak.
Kimina
Senshi Cadet

Postby Ninsaneja » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:57 am

Because you are what you eat, and Akane clearly went out and devoured a really terrible martial artist.
"For a good time, call Molimo"
- Inscribed on a bathroom stall door in Yavimaya.
Ninsaneja
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kimina » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:04 am

"I wanna make this absolutely clear Akane. The only possible way your food could taste any worse is if you were, in fact, the pot in which that toxic waste was forged in, but then that would give some jackass who couldn't tell the difference between sage and sake something to cook their own coma inducing substance in. I know! Here it's a canundrum. But don't you worry about it. I'll go ahead and call the hazmat team to come and clean this up. In the mean time, even if you don't want to, you may want to just skip away, because I think Kasumi's just about ready to snap, and I know I don't want to be around when knives are being imbedded in the walls due to years of pent up frustration."

((not the greatest, but I tried :P))
Kimina
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kimina » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:03 pm

Here's another one, during the bakusai tenketsu training chestnut fist training:

"Hey Ryoga, if a tree falls down in the forest and no one's around to hear it, are you still a dumb ass?"
Kimina
Senshi Cadet

Return to Miscellaneous