The NEW Fanfiction Quote Topic

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Postby Atlan » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:15 am

This one comes from Just a Plan, by Poly
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mschotte/select_b.html
Yup, its a fukufic.
"Yeah, you can call me Sailor Sapphire, yeah and I fight for love and
justice and all fluffy animals and cute stuff like that, he he... got to go
now.
Bye!"
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby stratagemini » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:43 pm

Black Dragon's Millenium
Once the explosion had settled, the war machine took more careful stock of the situation. Apparently all but one of the six humanoids had been swept off their feet by the explosion, and it seemed that two of them were partially buried underneath the scrap thrown by the explosion. With it priorities clear, the spherical droid focused on the only standing threat.
"Unit identified: DAPC unit, Snake. EMERGENCY!! Threat index ten! RED ALERT!! RED ALERT!!" The machine began to shake as its front opened up, revealing a light-blue set of gyroscopic rings that spun around each other at high speed. "Particle cannon activated! DESTROY!! DESTROY!!"
Snake looked up at the alien device, and raised an eyebrow. Then he snatched something from his belt, and held it up in front of him while taking hold of a ring at the top.
Asuka coughed and climbed on top of the pillbox wall to try and get her bearings. Then she saw Snake, and blinked. "Snake! What are you doing? A grenade won't... wait... that's not a grenade..."
Pft! Snake popped the tab on the can of imported Budweiser, and then started to chug it down quickly, unmindful of the large sphere of glowing blue power that was collecting right in front of him.
Jupiter growled and tried to get her arm free, but only managed to dig a sharp corner of metal further into her bicep. "Damn! I can't move! He's gonna die!"
Whrrrrrrm... The ball of energy in the robot's core grew brighter, and its tentacles began to curl back toward the body to generate energy screens next to the energy projector's mouth, no doubt intending to protect the core from the backlash.
"Ah!" Snake finished off the can of beer, and then crushed the container between his hands, smashing it into a thin metal disk. Then he took it up with one hand and reared it back, preparing to throw it at the behemoth he faced.
The women watching stared in fascinated horror at this act of madness, each one wishing the foolish man peace in the next world, and hoping the particle cannon wasn't powerful enough to get any of them, too.
Licking his lips, Snake threw the crushed can in a high arc.
Plink! The can bounced harmlessly off the robot's sensor visor, and then fell to the ground amidst the other scattered junk.
WHAM!! And then the alien robot joined it, the charge in its core fading away as the entire droid lost power and crumpled to the ground.
"........."
"........."
"........."
"........."
"........."
All the of the assembled women stared at the sight slack-jawed and eyes wide, unable to come to terms with what they just saw.
Snake took a moment to dust off his pants, and then realized that he seemed to be the center of attention. "What?"
Mars, who still hadn't completely recovered from being creamed by an energy beam before being buried by the destruction of the bunker, pointed to him and babbled incoherently. "You! It! Beer! Hurt! Not! Dead! Big! How!"
I See in Your Eyes, The same fear that would take the heart of me.
A Day may come, when the courage of men fails!
When we forsake our works, and break all bond of authorship- But Is Not THIS Day!
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Questara » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:06 pm

The rice that had struck the opposite wall clung half way up, but that's because that was where it wanted to be. It was really too much, it had been great while it was in it's packet but then Akane had come along. Now it pondered existence as a small glutinous mass. Man that's depressing, maybe if I find a high enough place I'll be able to end it all. Slowly making its way down the wall to the floor it realized it had some control over its shape. Maybe life isn't so bad after all, as it sidled over the floor and past Ranma. It headed south, slowly absorbing any rice it came across. Until finally it reached the ward of Juuban, where the Sailor Senshi fought it in the name of love, justice and the right of Japanese people everywhere not to have there Onigiri(rice balls) try to eat them. Ranma gave the rice an 8 if only for mobility’s sake. Nabiki considered selling her sister to a bio-weapons firm, after all her coffee still needed avenging for its untimely demise. She should make a tidy profit since they had only worked their way up to viral and bacterial weapons. Nodoka was wondering just when it was that Akane had touched the rice cooker.

Phoenix Ascension
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Questara
Senshi Cadet

Postby Ninsaneja » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:45 pm

Storm Bringer wrote: Ranma took a deep breath. "I’m not really a girl. I’m a guy."
Usagi laughed. "Not with boobs like that you aren’t."

The classic cliched scene courtesy of Storm Bringer http://www.fanfiction.net/s/160178/4/
"For a good time, call Molimo"
- Inscribed on a bathroom stall door in Yavimaya.
Ninsaneja
Senshi Cadet

Postby stratagemini » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:12 pm

A Fox And A Shark Walk Into A Bar
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1978502/1/
As she reached for the Mist chuunin’s throat, the wall separating the bathroom from the living room exploded. Not collapsed. Not crumbled. Exploded. And there was Lee, presenting a rather incongruous figure, still dressed in his favorite apron patterned with squirrels and acorns, hair dusted with flour, and the most murderous expression she had ever seen gracing his face. In one hand was a spatula. In the other, a rather vicious looking katana. Sakura hadn’t even known Lee owned a katana.
“Where is Sakura-san?”
One of the Mist shinobi sneered. “Are you participating in a bake sale or a battle, Leaf-nin?” Lee turned. His eyes were cold. Sakura only saw a flicker of green as one of the taijutsu expert’s hands flicked out, but the Mist-nin collapsed to the ground less than a moment later, his mouth gaping with bewilderment. Out of his throat protruded the tip of the spatula, blood slowly dripping down the handle. Sakura’s eyes widened. So did the eyes of the surviving Mist-nin.
When we forsake our works, and break all bond of authorship- But Is Not THIS Day!
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby stratagemini » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:47 pm

Newest Chapter of Black Dragon's Millenium
Igov didn't really know what his subordinate was mumbling about; he had not heard of Sailor Moon, nor was he aware that parts of Tokyo were subject to patrol by demon hunters.
Whatever else he thought of the strange women yelling at him from high above, he thought it was very nice of them to announce their presence to him and then remain absolutely still atop an area with absolutely no cover while talking instead of attacking or taking up some sort of tactical position. It was a nice change from his usual enemies, who had the irritating tendency to appear before him with guns already blazing, loved to hide so that they wouldn't get shot, and sometimes didn't announce their presence at all until they had already placed explosives in key areas.
That really sucked. Those bombs hurt.
Igov decided that he could definitely get used to fighting these kinds of battles as he finished triangulating the ballistic arc of his artillery units and sent the necessary commands. It was rare he ever faced people that valued style over strategy. Of course, that was because those people rarely lived long.
He sighed somewhat regretfully as the Senshis' speeches wound down. He was going to miss these girls.
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby bissek » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:43 pm

Here's an omake from Lord of Caer Azkaban, a Harry Potter fic by Rorshach's Blot that presents the most disturbing fukufic possibility I've ever seen:
“I’m sorry master, but the store was out of fukus in your size”
“WHAT...How am I supposed to dress up as Pretty Sailor Dark Lord at AniCon if I don’t have a FUKU ... CRUCIO.”
bissek
Moon Senshi

Postby Materia-Blade » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:50 am

I wish Serenity would hold these balls more often.

Part One. Juuban Arc from Trimatter's story "Aftermath: A story of blended Cliche's.[/quote]
"I killed the world and you can too, if you try hard."
-- Lews Therin Kinslayer
Materia-Blade
Senshi Cadet

Postby Deric » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:59 pm

Two quotes from Private Bet #10 by Shade Chapter IVb: First Strikes
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/234561/25/
Somewhere in Southern Florida, a butterfly was flapping its wings like crazy.
=====
Sith did not sweatdrop.
"I have never felt such a powerful disturbance in the Force."
"Is it the Jedi?"
"No, this presence feels far too...too...fluffy."
Nor did they facefault.
But this time it was a close thing, even for them.
Some people work to achieve peace and harmony.
I'm not one of them.
Deric
Senshi Candidate

Postby stratagemini » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:11 am

From Black Dragon's Gaurdian chapter 22
"Hmph. Well, the idiot's still trapped, that's good," Robot Tycho said, snorting.
"No he's not! Tiro was just here! I heard him!" Kyle insisted, proving once again that two and two ends up just way too close to five.
Whatever Tiro's intentions were after hearing that, he didn't make the best of impressions by suddenly jumping up from behind his hiding place before pointing and yelling at the vault where Kyle was. "WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME?! YOU'RE THE IDIOT!! I'M-" he suddenly fell silent, before squeaking out, "-so very, very screwed."
Ch-chak! Ch-chak!
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby stratagemini » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:51 am

N Reynolds' To Tell a Hawk From a Handsaw"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/778579/6/
"I have no father. I'm inconceivable. Look at how complex the human body really is! Do you think any of those idiot adults could have actually created me? Besides, my divinity was revealed last week."
"What are you talking about?"
"Last week, I tried praying. But I found I was only talking to myself. Don't worry, I learned my lesson last time. This time, no disciples!"
"What are you talking about?"
"Judas may have betrayed me to the state, and Peter may have denied knowing me three times, but it was Paul who perverted my teachings to make them acceptable to the Hellenistic world. Damn idiots couldn't tell a parable from a metaphore. Siddartha had the right idea. Class is starting again. We can discuss this more later.
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Neko- » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:45 am

Now that divinity thing is an interesting look at things... Does explain a lot :P
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Jadedmagus » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:35 am

Josh Temple's very own Generation lost
"Well, I could twirl, spin, give a magic girl pose and then blast something with a huge purification blast."
"Purification?" Sarah asked as she shifted out of her template.
"Yup! It'll fry just about anything it touches," Sailor Rose smiled. She then closed her eyes and in a flash she had returned to her blouse and skirt.
"How the hell is that purification?"
"The leftover atoms would be really clean...

Now That is my idea of a good purification technique!
Jadedmagus
Senshi Cadet

Postby Neko- » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:12 am

Now That is my idea of a good purification technique!

Hmm... Sounds like an interesting twist to a familiar story...
*adds the story to his backlog*
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Tovath » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am

Yohko struck a pose, pointing her sword at the monster. “We will stop you, fiend, or die trying. I am the 108th generation Devil Hunter, Mano Yohko. No evil shall escape my blade.”
Ranma smirked. “And I am Ranma... of no fancy title and no speeches either.”

From Rurouni Ranma by DarkFyre99
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous