The NEW Fanfiction Quote Topic

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Postby camk4evr » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:54 am

From Gabriel Blessing's Destiny
We caught a quick movie...
A martial art flick is playing on a movie screen. Ranma is snickering openly at some of the moves, while Haruka is busy trying to grab some popcorn from a bag that Ranma is holding. He keeps moving it at the last instant, apparently without realizing it. Haruka's face is slowly getting redder and redder.
"Hey," Ranma says between snickers. "This is pretty funny. Want some popcorn?"
Haruka apparently loses her self control.
"DIE!"
...and then had some pizza. While we were there, we talked about old times. Ranma was a little vague about his past, saying something about a ten year long training trip in the martial arts with his dad. After that, he somehow got even vaguer, before saying that after an 'incident' involving some of his friends, he had gone to live with his mother. She was apparently trying to grill manners and basic social skills into him. She had apparently succeeded admirably.
Haruka and Ranma are sitting in a pizza parlor. As Haruka is taking a sip of her soda, Ranma opens his mouth to shove the entire slice of pizza into it, before pausing, looking sheepish, and taking only half of it in an entire bite. He then chews with his mouth closed.
He also revealed his curse to me, so to prevent confusion later on.
THUNK.
Haruka is seated in her chair with it laying flat on its back in a dead feint. A red headed and female Ranma holding an empty glass of water sweat drops.
After I recovered from the shock, I managed to handle it in a mature fashion.
Haruka has her hands out and is squeezing Ranma-chan's breasts (Author's note: I hate using Japanese lingo in an English language fic, but for the sake of convenience I will refer to female Ranma as Ranma-chan). A thin line of drool is trailing down her chin.
"Ah, Haruka? I think you know they're real now. Could you, ah, stop? Please?" Ranma-chan asks nervously, twitching in response to the squeezes

"Now, now. My son is wonderful person, but a little slow on the uptake on that kind of thing," Nodoka ensures an embarrassed looking Haruka. She continues. "Your best bet for seducing my son is to probably lay on his bed, naked, surrounded by rose petals, and with the room lit only by candles." She pauses for a moment to think, not realizing that Haruka is now firmly planted face first into the ground, her fingers extended in warding gestures. "You should probably put a sign up that says 'make love to me' as well," she concluded.

Haruka, Michiru, and Ranma-chan are all in Haruka's car going at high speeds over sharp turns. Haruka and Michiru are in the front, and Ranma-chan is cheerfully splayed out on the back seat, sitting right between both of them with his arms extended over the two empty seats.
Michiru has her eyes glued to the rearview mirror. She gives the road in front of them a quick look, and than leans over to whisper in Haruka's ear. Haruka starts, and than grins wickedly. As they take the next turn, Haruka swerves a bit to run over a rather deep pothole.
"Whoa!" Ranma-chan yelps in the back as they hit the bump. As the car shakes, both Michiru and Haruka's eyes are glued to the rearview mirror, and the sight of an uninhibited Ranma-chan's breasts bouncing. Michiru licks her lips, before self consciously wiping her mouth with the back of her hands. Haruka turns her attention back to the road, searching for more potholes.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Pale Wolf » Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:24 pm

"Ranma, you must promise me never to clasp your hands together like that and make your eyes go big and glinty when you're not a girl."

Noir et Bleu, Black and Blue
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Chirishman » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:15 pm

Neko- wrote:
Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

hey Neko did you know that you were quoting Abraham Lincoln?
Are fic quotes ok too? here are some of my favorites.
"WAI!"
(Usagi just saw either something very cute or something to eat,) mused both Naoko and Mamoru with weird synchronization.
"What KAWAII candies!"
"Good lord, she's managed to find both," muttered Mamoru under his breath.

"'Dear Ranma Yagami. I send this letter as another invitation for battle; it is not a challenge. An acquaintance of yours, one 'Min Bogard', violated my territory today and fought me. She was dispatched using force, but has suffered no significant injuries, and will be held at the location marked on the attached map. If you come to this location, you will be forced to fight me for her release. If you do not come, then I will-'"
Ranma stopped reading, and his eyes bulged. Shampoo and Yurumi leaned in closer, nervous but intrigued.
"'If you do not come, then I will release Min to her home at six o' clock tonight, completely unharmed. Sincerely, Hashiru Yamazaki.'"
-Yagami 1/2 by Black Dragon6

Mousse blushed and lowered his head. "Even if my most hated enemy Saotome Ranma has tarnished her reputation, I will always love Shampoo."
"Dooormaaat…" Sano said in a soft sing-song voice.

"Hearken. My agony doth overcome me," Kuno said with a wince, slowly rising from the grass.
"Can't he say 'ouch' like a normal person?" Ranma muttered.

"Great-Grandmother say that people are reborn until they get the story of their lives right. When everyone manages that, the world will vanish and be replaced with a potato." She paused. "That's not right."

Akane pondered the situation. <Kill him or thank him? Kill him or thank him? Hmm, first more lemonade.>
-A New Beginning by Lerris

"Ranma!" "WAUGH!!"
Ranma shot upright as Sakura forced one of his eyelids open, knocking into her. Sakura, surprised and clumsy as she was, grabbed onto him to keep her balance, only to get her legs tangled in his and cause them both to fall over.
This left Ranma in the both envious and awkward position of being straddled on his back with his face planted between Sakura's breasts. Briefly a thought passed as to what Happousai would give to be him. That line of thinking was soon replaced.
'Don't move... don't talk... don't breathe... if you stay absolutely still, she might not notice you. Yeah, that's it...'
-Guardian by Black Dragon6

'DAPC parking only. All others will be torched.' sign, complete with a little stick figure roasting an automobile with a flamethrower. Snake had signed his name at the bottom in felt pen.

Snake stepped out into the open, his sandy hair waving slightly in the light breeze, which also served to draw away the smoke wafting from the barrels of his vulcan cannon.
"Terrorists killed: 13. Civilian casulaties: 0. Hoo yeah!"
He shot a glance at the cover he had used during battle, an oversized fiberglass statue of Sailor Chibi Moon, now riddled with bullets, and smiled.
"And nothing of value was lost!"

Junko giggled and hooked an arm around Snake's waist. "You ever hear about a little word called 'overkill', hon?"
Snake rolled his eyes. "Of course I have. That's an old joke." He turned to his companions. "Hey, did you guys know there are actual laws banning the use of thermonuclear devices in city-based police operations?"

"Department of Abnormal Phenomenae Containment?"
Snake smiled slightly. "Ah, I see you havn't heard of us."
"Actually, I have."
"Drat."

Hmm," Ranma mused as he took a sip of his coffee. "Hey, do all lawyers go to Hell?"
"No, only the ones who are any good." Death sipped his own coffee, then stared down into his mug, idly tapping a single skeletal finger on the outer rim of the cup.
-Yagami 1/2 by Black Dragon6

Ikuko opened the kitchen door carrying the tea. It was then that things
went to hell. Ranma's blood froze in his veins as a monster entered the
room.
He trembled with terror as the deadly predator stalked up behind the
purple haired woman, its lithe body flexing, ready to kill. Its deadly,
razor-sharp claws prepared to rend flesh from bone. Its evil, glowing
eyes burning with hate and malice. Then it hunched back, and opened its
maw to expose its jagged, flesh-ripping teeth and voice its horrible,
soul-chilling battle cry...
"Meow?"
- Awkward Consequences by PsyckoSama

Ranma smiled and in a wizened, Yoda like tone he stated “Never underestimate the persuasive power of a cute Japanese school girl.”
Haruka nodded. “True dat. True dat.”
-All My Outers by PsyckoSama

"Well, I might have gotten angry," he said with a shrug. "Course, I might have decided I wanted a tuna sandwich too."
Usagi blinked. "What's that supposed to mean?"
"I dunno," he replied as he continued walking away.
- Insertion by Sean D'Anna

Master Hibiki: Ryouga? What's wrong?
Ryouga: Never...take a ride in a space taxi...just don't.
-Elseworlds by John Biles

The Gods smiled at the event. Scratch that. Most of the Goddess smiled at the event. Most of the God were rolling on the floor laughing their divine butts off. A few of the Gods took pity on Ranma and gave him a few blessing. Kami-sama chuckled as he watched from his office. He pressed a key. This was going to be fun...
The angel at the front desk shivered. She hated it when Kami-sama cackled evilly.
-Earthchild Anime Addventure

The last thing that Ranma heard was someone shouting, "I, DAMARAMU, can not be hurt by such a puny attack! You missed all my vital spots."
He appeared to have an arrow stuck through his head.
-Ta'avern 1/2 by John Biles

"Holy crap," Ranma muttered out loud as the tall kendoist
disappeared from view. "I just took love advice from Kunou."
-NewRanma by Chris Jones

Blinking a few times, the librarian noticed Ranma and Mara in front of him. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was a little preoccupied with my favorite book. When things become slow, I sometimes like reading it to give me a good laugh." The librarian took off his glasses and closed the book. Ranma noticed the title on the front cover in the strange language that he somehow now understood, saying "Inferno" by Dante. Had Ranma known the contents of the book, he would have massively sweatdropped. However, he did not have a clue and so ignored it.
- Pursuing a New Path by ranmafan1

Relaxing onto his shoulder, Ranma reconsidered her opinion of the man. He might be a bit odd, he might see her as his dead daughter, and he might have vats of distilled evil stored under the floorboards, but anyone who can make coffee this good can't be all bad.
- Destiny's Child by Fire

Surrounded by blank looks, Luna jumped onto Sailor Jupiter's lap for some petting and took a moment to appreciate the luxury of having all the Senshi on one team like they were supposed to be. "If the Inner Senshi were policemen, the Outers were soldiers. I mean no disrespect, but because of their isolation, they tended to have stronger powers. You girls have pistols, the Outers had rifles, and Sailor Saturn was a little girl with an atomic hand grenade.
- Vengeance And A Half by Fire

"I can do nothing to stop you. Your background music is too strong for me."
- Sam Johnson, Whose Line is it Anyway?

Ryoga, being who he is, blinked in shock and promptly drifted off into a pink fluffy fantasyland. ‘She likes me…she really likes me…’ he sang in his head, absent mindedly wondering where all the bunnys came from…
Usagi waved as she wandered by on her Mamo-chan fantasy
- The Kingdom Comes Again by ShadoeFox

“I suppose we could...” Ami answered, looking at the pigtailed boy blinking. “How can you take hits like that and get back up so easily?”
“Practice.” Ranma, Ukyo, and Akane replied.
“Oh.”

The Teacher in question, realizing the class had disintegrated behind him, shrugged, and started talking about Second Impact. ‘If they aren’t paying attention anyway,’ Thought the teacher ‘I can at least amuse myself.’
Those few students paying attention sweated on discovering their teacher was a Evangelion Otaku.

“Not really. This is not something I expected for years yet.”
“Chinese buffet?”
Setsuna gave him a cold look. “I was referring to revealing ourselves.” She almost groaned at her own words. She already knew what he was going to say.
“And yet, you wear those skirts!” Kaga chuckled. “Seriously though, they aren’t revealed yet. These guys won’t reveal their identities. It’s an honor thing.”

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma 1/2. I do own a small part of Jusenkyo though! The spring of drowned...let me see here.... Spring of drowned fanfiction writ.... Wait a sec.

How did you turn into a pig anyway?"
"It started raining sake bottles," Ryouga said, embarrassed and irritated. Ranma sweatdropped.
"Ahh...that's weird," Ranma said.
- Ryoko Saotome by Thrythlind

"Is there a reason Mom's chasing Pop through the town?" Ranma asked. "I mean a specific reason."
- Ryoko Saotome by Thrythlind

"Okay, okay, so taking the armor again was a bad idea," she admitted.
"You're lucky mom's distracted," he told her. "Last time she made you chop down a tree with a herring."
- Slayers Born by Thrythlind

"I broke a nail!"
~....please tell me you're kidding.~
"THAT THING DIES NOW!!!" she roared as she flew up through the hole in the wall.
- Slayers Born by Thrythlind

Praise Kami!”
He sneezed.
“God bless you . . . Kami.”
“Ah, thank you, Mr. Popo.”
- A True Saiya-jin by Taka

“Ranma,” Nabiki called, “I really don’t think Tofu needs a dead crimeboss in his lobby.” Ranma seemed to consider it for a moment then pushed the front door open and stepped outside. “That’s not what I meant,” Nabiki sighed, and moved to follow.
- Hard Rain by Ar-Kaos

Red looked at things a little differently. Nothing was bigger then he was, and even if it was, he STILL wasn't going to get out of its way.
Avalanches went around HIM, damn it.
- Shards of Chaos by Dust Traveller
Chirishman
Senshi Cadet

Postby stratagemini » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:24 pm

I, Cthulhu
(I'll tell you all about sluggling later, Whateley. Pointless, though. You lack wnaisngh'ang. Although perhaps badminton equipment would do almost as well.)

Though It's by Neil Gaiman I count it as a Fanfic because it's only available online (never published) and He didn't create Lovecraft's universe.
I See in Your Eyes, The same fear that would take the heart of me.
A Day may come, when the courage of men fails!
When we forsake our works, and break all bond of authorship- But Is Not THIS Day!
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Cyber_Skaarj » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:48 pm

One from Innortal's A New Home
Ranma had been having a good few hours: ate an ice cream youma, learned his new love interests were at least able to defend themselves, gotten some school clothes that he could actually enjoy wearing and not look dorky, hadn’t been threatened once in the last few hours, won a free ice cream cone, and was now heading back to his new home...still as a guy. “Yep, good day.”
He stopped. It had been a good day...too good.
He sagged. “I am going to die, aren’t I?”
As if to answer, a woman tossed her bath water out, changing Ranma to female.
Strangely, she felt better. “Woah, close call. Might survive the day yet.”
"Never send a Henchkitty to do an assassin's job..."
The Devils Creed

Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu, 11th March 2007
Cyber_Skaarj
Moon Senshi

Postby Valkyrie Ice » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:28 pm

Disclaimer madness by Skysaber
Disclaimer: This disclaimer wouldn't 'voom' if you put four million volts
through it! It's run down the curtain, and joined the choir invisible.
It's expired, and gone to meet it's maker. It's a stiff. Bereft of life,
it rests in piece. If I hadn't nailed it to this perch it would be
pushing up the daisies. This is an EX-disclaimer!

A Lunatic Disclaimer Which Has No Place In The Actual World:
Mine! MINE!!! All Mine! He he he he he! I'm rich! I'm wealthy!
Everything belongs to me!!!
The author and none of his alternate personalities assume
responsibility for the preceding rant. It was performed by a black duck
who was in the act of wrapping himself around a large gemstone.

Disclaimer:
Anything you read here is a figment of your own imagination. We
officially deny that it exists.

To disclaim or not to disclaim, that is the question. Whether tis
nobler to suffer the meticulous indignities of outrageous copyright law,
and by our suffering not offend them, or to face with manly courage
those who would leash lawyers and cornucopias minions of hell upon us
for our courage. Bringing to pass small good save for that we have not
bowed down o'r noble heads to the blade of spiritual execution.
Ahhhhhh! I must have them BOTH!!!

Stealth Disclaimer (load decoding sequencer now)
pod8urynw":>}ieurytiov7y5b0i4b758689n196=773b06e4754e3d568
(*&^87wny4n06w436s3a3886)&%*(%$#(&^_(baboon=773b06e475
4e3d56887wny4n06w436s3a388636b76085vw94ukiuho8>}{:}:>po
wdery(*&^)*^%no":>}ieurytiov7y5b0i4b758689n196=773b06e4754e
3d56887wny4n06w436s3a388636b76085vw94uki(*&^)*^%uho8>}
{:}:>

A Disclaimer left lying casually around with no one to defend it (ah, my
silky darling):
All applicable disclaimers are in force. Some have forced their way
in, others are learning the Force, while some are officers on the force.
Just to help out my little farce.
Valkyrie Ice
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Alathon » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:59 pm

From Ranma: Hour of Chaos by ClanCrusher.
‘Damn you Saotome,’ Ryoga thought silently to himself, ‘Not only do you run off from a man to man fight, but now you’ve gone and stole my best line! I cant say, “because of you I’ve seen hell” anymore because you’re there now!’
‘Foul sorcerer! Even from the depths of hell I shall banish your evil!’ Kuno paused, ‘Hmm, that didn’t sound right…’
Alathon
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Tovath » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:53 pm

From the White Rose
[Genma's] wife was a traditional, demure Japanese lady. She kept house. She had tea ceremonies. She cooked wonderful meals. She doted on children, especially her son. She _didn’t_ hike randomly at midnight through the American hinterlands carrying a European-style broadsword.
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Battlekrome » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:34 pm

Hikaru looked at the papers the small, marshmallowy
rabbit handed her. "Y-you wrote a lemon?" she asked.

um ok not sure if this is on web anywhere
by "Valandar TheRed" Mokono Writes a Fanfiction
have it MST'ed here www.angelfire.com/anime3/Battlekrome/
Last edited by Battlekrome on Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Through the sands of time I walk. Beyond time and space i call to those who awaken to the darkness and realize they are the light.
Battlekrome
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Mitchell » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:14 am

When inserting a qoute, please insert what story it is from, what chapter in the story, and the authors pen-name. It makes it easier for people to find the fic if they want to read it.
Mitchell
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Atlan » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:48 am

"Hey, Mars!" V called.
"What is it?"
"From here, I can see right up your skirt!" V said in her most suggestive tone. "I don't mind
telling you, voyeurism gets me hot!"
"Everything gets you hot, nympho," Mars called back. "Just climb, okay?"
"Hey Ranko, can you see up her skirt?" V continued gaily.
"I'm not looking!" Ranko shot back, sounding flustered.

"Well, I've got some old business to get out of the way first," V said, walking towards me with
a slow, sinuous gait. I tensed, wondering if she was going to attack. I really didn't want to fight
these girls; nothing I'd seen indicated that they were the bad guys. In fact, anyone who fought the
monsters was okay in my book.
She stopped directly in front of me and stared into my eyes for a moment. Hers were blue and
sparkled with an inner fire, something playful but with a sharp edge. She smelled like girl and
leather, not at all a bad combination. In this form, I was shorter than she was, so I had to look up
slightly to meet her gaze, keeping my face expressionless. This girl struck me as being
unpredictable.
Still, there's unpredictable and then there's unpredictable; when she slipped her arm around my
waist, I was caught off-guard.
When she dipped me low and kissed me, off-guard got upgraded to flabbergasted.
She was pretty strong, holding my weight easily in her arms. Her lips were soft, but the kiss
was anything but. Her mouth slid over mine, eliciting wild spikes of pleasure in my chest as it
created a silken friction along the tender skin of my lips. As she began to pull back, she caught
my lower lip between hers and pulled gently, parting with a gentle plosive sound as she righted me
again, placing me back on my feet.
"Nyahaaa," I mumbled. I think my eyes may have been a little glazed, too. Her actions had
just been so entirely unexpected, my brain was having a little trouble catching up to events. Also,
my knees felt distinctly rubbery.
"Excuse me," Mars said wearily. "Don't you think we should find out whether or not she's our
enemy before you start doing that?"
"Nope," V replied, still staring down into my eyes. "This way, if she does turn out to be a bad
guy, I still get to kiss her."

Both from "On a clear day you can see forever"
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Cyber_Skaarj » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:10 pm

He walked out from under the bridge knowing now he was the captain of his fate, the master of his destiny. He was large and in charge. He was soaked by a sudden localized down pour and suddenly female.

One from Full Ranma Panic.
"Never send a Henchkitty to do an assassin's job..."
The Devils Creed

Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu, 11th March 2007
Cyber_Skaarj
Moon Senshi

Postby stratagemini » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:55 am

While not from a ranma fanfic (or really any anime to be honest) This quote from Tabula Avatar (Buffy/Baldur's Gate 2) really captures the spirit of RPGs in general.
“Bloody hell,” Spike complained as they departed, “does everything we do have to end up as another sodding quest? What’s next, ask for a pint of beer and get told ‘Okay, but only if you go to the Forest of Trees, slay the Dragon of Sodding Great Teeth, and pull the Sword of Slicing out of the Stone of Scone’?”
Last edited by stratagemini on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I See in Your Eyes, The same fear that would take the heart of me.
A Day may come, when the courage of men fails!
When we forsake our works, and break all bond of authorship- But Is Not THIS Day!
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Quontir » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:17 am

"You want to hit something?" Mamoru asked. "A warrant has
been issued for the man believed to be the Sultana's chief torturer and
enforcer. Half-troll, incredibly tough. I just got off the phone with a
source of mine from Intelligence Branch. Back in Tyria, this guy was
famous for enforcing the Sultana's will. If he's done even half of what the
Intel boys believe, then he is a very evil and incredibly dangerous man.
They say he's been illegally modified with sorcery, and is damned near
unkillable."
"Goes by Arj?" I asked. "Big, fast, strong, smart like rock?"
Everybody looked at me, and I gave them a ghost of a smile.
"Yeah," Mamoru said slowly. "They didn't find him inside."
"Then they didn't look hard enough," Minako said. She sounded
obscenely cheerful. I was very glad.
"Isn't that who you told me Ranma was fighting, Minako?" Rei
asked lightly.
"For the record," I said, walking out of the room, "the only thing
I hate more than torturers is rapists. And that guy was both. Unkillable?
Maybe those guys just weren't motivated."

From On A Clear Day You Can See Forever, the I speaking here is Ranma.
Neutrality is harder than you might think...
Quontir
Senshi Cadet

Postby bissek » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:24 pm

"Shampoo have question for stick-boy."
Kuno scowled. "The Chinese girl. My name is not, as you so
wrongly term it, Stick-boy. But if you desire the fruits of my
erudition, it is only meet that I grant you the solace of improving
your limited knowledge."
"Not want fruit. Want ask question."
Kuno sighed. "Very well, ask away."
"Stick-boy called Blue Thunder sometimes, right?"
"I have, at certain moments, indeed been known by that most
descriptive cognomen."
"That mean you called Blue Thunder sometimes?"
"Yes."
"Why you change to Green Fart? Not sound as good."
The sound of the crickets was positively deafening.

Kuno Logic can be a beautiful thing to see. This time it was
positively magnificent.
(When girls argue, Saotome gets beat up.
(The girls are (mistakenly) in love with Saotome.
(The girls should be in love with Me.
(Saotome isn't here, so they WILL be in love with Me.
(The girls are arguing.
(Therefore, I will get beat up.)
From a mix of one accurate and a group of flawed propositions,
Tatewaki Kuno had managed to come to a completely accurate
conclusion.
"I see. Perhaps I shall simply go to the library instead to
reread the life of Miyamoto Musashi, then. Good day."
And Tatewaki Kuno for once remained unbloodied and unbruised.
See? Complete and Total Idiot does not always equal stupid.
Just usually.

Both from Girl Days by Robert Haynie, AKA kenko.
bissek
Moon Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous