Conventions

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Postby Questara » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:21 pm

Emerald City Comicon in Seattle in April is the one convention I am going to this year.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Questara
Senshi Cadet

Postby Togashi Gaijin » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:49 pm

I'll be at SakuraCon (Seattle) the following weekend (Apr 6-8).
Info: http://www.sakuracon.org
======================
Togashi Gaijin, Twisted Wordsmith
> http://gaijinsrealm.com
======================
Togashi Gaijin
Senshi Cadet

Postby stratagemini » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:52 am

I'm currently at katsucon, as I post this. I'm about 3 blocks away from the hotel where it's held. I am cosplaying as Tuxedo Ramen and will probably upload a picture to the appropriate section once I figure out where taht is. Met Fred Perry again, and also the people behind Apple Geeks. A load of good fun is being had by all.
I See in Your Eyes, The same fear that would take the heart of me.
A Day may come, when the courage of men fails!
When we forsake our works, and break all bond of authorship- But Is Not THIS Day!
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:28 am

Was at Megacon this weekend... damn had a lot of fun.. Considering it's more of an everything convention rather than an Anime convention there unfortunately weren't as much of certain things as I would have wanted. Though I did find a P-chan plushie. Didn't buy him though, I wasn't going to spend fifty dollars on Ryoga.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby runnerz » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:28 pm

I haven't been to one before, but this year I'm lucky enough that Metrocon will be held here in Tampa.
Love is a battlefield. So is Sailor Moon. When Josh finishes Gunslinger Moon, then the battlefield will be bloody too.
runnerz
Senshi Cadet

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous