crossover idea twists

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Postby Zwzn » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:09 am

Ranma's mom is Sailor Galaxia, and his father(Genma) is Chaos.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:10 am

hmmm....
I believe Galaxia as Ranma's mother has been done at least once.....but I can't confirm it, this was a _while_ back.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby TerraBull » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:42 am

Hmm, besides the idea of Ranma sealed inside of Hinata, would it be possible he was sealed in any of the others? The True source of Tsunade's youthful appearance? Ranma sleeping in the back of her mind?
TerraBull
Senshi Cadet

Postby Seraphim » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:27 pm

TerraBull wrote:Hmm, besides the idea of Ranma sealed inside of Hinata, would it be possible he was sealed in any of the others? The True source of Tsunade's youthful appearance? Ranma sleeping in the back of her mind?

Isn't Tsunade's 'youth' really just a very advanced Henge?
Or something along those lines, since she reverted to her true age when she used her Souzou Saisei jutsu?
"No, I'll just sit here like a well behaved ritual sacrifice." - Gary, Good Night Sweetheart

My DevArt
My Aerie of Ramblings
Random Natterings of a Spazz (My Anime/Games/whatever Blog)
Seraphim
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:55 am

Normally people have Pluto or Neo Queen Serenity doing unethical things to bring about Crystal Tokyo, but I have never seen anyone have Chibi-Usa be the one that wants crystal tokyo at any cost. In the SuperS anime Chibi-Usa seems willing to do just about anything to be born.
She can brain wash people
Travel through time
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby Alathon » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:53 am

Ranma / Tenchi Muyo crossover: the Kuno family is another branch of the similarly fucked up Juraian royal family, and after Tenchi is killed off somehow (amusing in and of itself), all Tenchi's old hos gravitate to and fixate on Tatewaki. Much to Tatewaki's chagrin, they freak out over his obsession with Akane and the pigtailed girl and do their best to get them 'out of the picture'. Violence ensues.
Alathon
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby stratagemini » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:21 am

Ranma/Battle Royale Crossover.
When The Only Honorable Way out of your engagements is to kill all of your Fiancees!
I See in Your Eyes, The same fear that would take the heart of me.
A Day may come, when the courage of men fails!
When we forsake our works, and break all bond of authorship- But Is Not THIS Day!
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Rei-chan » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:13 pm

Like the idea of Ranma inside Hinata there Warg, but it seems rather similar to Ranma being inside of Shinji in Evangelion in a way. Hm.. odd cross over ideas list 1.
Naruto + Love Hina = Love Hina with various Naruto characters playing the roles. Hinata as Shinobu, Naruto as Keitaro, Sakura as Naru and so on.
Dragon Half + Ranma 1/2 = Ehh any which way you want to slice this it would be hilarious. Either she is his cursed form or the cast find themselves in the Dragon Half world. I mean if you thought Tatewaki was bad, imagine that moron singer dealing with Ranma. I am fairly certain I have never seen this cross in either form.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:09 pm

Here is a twisted version of a common plot: In order to ensure CT, Pluto needs to ally Ranma with the senshi, so she manipulates events so he sells his seed to a local sperm bank, arrange things so that Haruka (usually its Michiru) is gets inseminated (willingly) then, arrange things so that Ranma ends up sleeping with H&M (in girl form, while drunk) and have Haruka convince Ranma to do the Honorable thing and marry both of them (or at least Haruka and take Michiru as a mistress....
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:55 pm

Naruto + Love Hina = Love Hina with various Naruto characters playing the roles. Hinata as Shinobu, Naruto as Keitaro, Sakura as Naru and so on.

There's a story pretty much equal to this on FF. Naruto takes over the women's dormitory for Tsunade.
Anko's a funny Kitsune, and there are a couple extra kunoichi to add to the normal chaos of the Love Hina-esque Naruto girls.
EDIT: Naruto: Love Hina Style by Mz-Kitty-Kat
Kunoichi Inn is in the summary, but there's the link, anyways.
Last edited by Metroidvania on Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby stratagemini » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:56 pm

Ranma/Excel Saga
We all know that Ranma must Graduate High School at some point. and if he's not going onto college (and even if he is probably) he needs to get a job. Obviously Ranma should be working for A.C.R.O.S.S.
Ranma doesn't have all that much social experience, he doesn't know what's normal behavior and what's not socially acceptable. With Excel to teach him the rules of social decorum... Well, I just can't stop smiling.
Watch as Ranma realizes that all the problems in his life are a result of the State Conspiracy! Hail Il Palazzo!
When we forsake our works, and break all bond of authorship- But Is Not THIS Day!
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Rei-chan » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:22 pm

What a delightfully twisted and evil idea there Strat. Just the idea of Ranma possibly referring to Excel as senior brings a psychotic grin to my face. I would like to toss up another idea, but I am afraid that this one has already been done. Negima + Ranma with it being some of the kids or even parents of the Ranma characters being students at the school, possible to even have a Love Hina tie in here.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby stratagemini » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:41 pm

More on Ranma Getting a Job.
Lets say Ranma doesn't become a member of ACROSS, what if Ranma became a salaryman? Now, being Ranma he can't just become a normal Salaryman, he has to choose the only company that will make him into a salaryman superhero! Ranma gets a Job at Right Trading Company and becomes... A Shinesman!
For those who know nothing about the businessmen themed Superhero team trying to stop the world from being invaded by aliens, shame on you! Anyway, this is more a spamfic that would probably end with Ranma finding out he's been selected as a Shinesman. Whereas the Excel Idea only gets funny after he joins ACROSS.
Here's a Second Job Search idea.
Ranma Becomes a Ghost Buster. Possibly the only Job that Ranma is qualified for, fighting and subduing supernatural entities for a living. If you recall at one point the Ghost Busters became a franchise, Ranma gets Picked up for the Japanese Franchise along with a couple other people. possible other Ghost Busters are: Sailor Moon (taking over the world costs money you know), Excel Excel (the Intern infiltrating for her Job at ACROSS), Tomo from Azumanga Daioh (Rejected from Interpol this is her fallback job), Hikaru Gosunkugi, and Hideki Motosuwa (he has to pay for Spare Chobits parts somehow), and Heading teh Franchise is none other than Washuu (everyone has to have a hobby, and every ghostbusters franchise has to have a Mad Scientist).
This would probably be a bit in the vein of the surReal World fanfic that was written a while ago, since the Ghost Busters have their own Dorms in the Building.
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Pale Wolf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:20 am

Okay, Strat: I have no response on the 'Ranma gets a job' ideas except 'Win'.
Negima + Ranma with it being some of the kids

Bah. Ranma, through some convoluted twist, as one of the girls.
Nodoka, naturally ;) She wasn't 'interested in men', and her worldview was pretty accepting of wierdness... ^_^
... Damn you, now I...
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Heaven's Deamon » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:39 am

*points to the fact that one of the girls is actually from a Saotome clan* You could easily make her related to Ranma in some way.
Heaven's Deamon
Moon Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous