crossover idea twists

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: crossover idea twists

Postby Vocaloid » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:03 am

you can thank CBR for this plot twist idea...
picture, if you would. doc brown standing on the toilet trying to change a Burt out lightbulb as Setsuna. Steps out of a portal to bean him upside the head, and leave the ideas for the flux capacitor behind... Scene shift, Marty finds his way to doc in 1955 thanks to The trick Setsuna plays on biff at the soda fountan... And it goes from there to the end of 3 and the cartoon adventure until she has secured the way for Usa to come to the past and harass ...Ranma...

((Who ever said the key Usa uses wasn't the key to a time traveling deLorean...;)...))
Know Music, Know Life
No Music, No Life
Vocaloid
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 am

Well there is the fact she holds it over her head and screams out requests to make it work.

Going through all the movies and cartoon making so many coincidences part of her plan is just going a bit too far. Getting them into time travel in the first place and then collecting the needed parts for her own device to circumvent the gates and her post at them seems more fitting to me. Or making use of the Delorean when its in storage when the Time Circuits are supposedly burned out. Waiting from 1855-1955 Not like it would be hard to make work. She can teleport after all.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Vocaloid » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:25 am

exactly the point, after all Clara does seem to inspire Doc to build a giant steam locomotive time machine as well. I think this one is gonna be a fun distraction...:)
Know Music, Know Life
No Music, No Life
Vocaloid
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 am

I wonder what they thought of seeing a locomotive in the skyways after the hover conversion in the future. Only problem I really have with it is that they didn't give it any rubbers. So wherever they land its going to cut into the ground unless they still depend on tracks for everywhere they set down.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Vocaloid » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:47 am

from what I remember of the cartoon series, the hover conversion allows for landings, but the areas needed to be fairly solid to account for the weight and stuff which was why they used rail road tracks when they could.
Know Music, Know Life
No Music, No Life
Vocaloid
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Jiji (Kiki's Delivery Service), Kuro (Love Hina) and Luna (SM) meet. What news are there from the Black Cat Society?
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Not too much... I would know... I got an invite for that meeting :lol:
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Té Rowan wrote:Jiji (Kiki's Delivery Service), Kuro (Love Hina) and Luna (SM) meet. What news are there from the Black Cat Society?

It's hard to tell. They all lit out for the hills when Kuroneko-yamato (Trigun) wandered in.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous