crossover idea twists

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: crossover idea twists

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:51 pm

A Ranma and Gold Digger situation.

Ranma encounters Romeo in a park overhearing him complaining about cats. They both end up reminiscing about their bad experiences.

At least they do until Cheetah catches up with Romeo pissed off about the Bell the Were Rats placed on her.

How Ironic would it be for the Neko-Ken to be in use protecting a Were Rat from a Were Cat?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby bissek » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Sailor Moon/Omamori Himari:
Someone notices that Sailor Moon's tiara bears the Jinguuji clan crest (a crescent moon) on it. Or that Kuesu has the same mark on her forehead that Sailor Moon has on her tiara. Cue a collision between the champions of love and justice and a genocidal demon hunter with a soap opera love life.
Genius is 1.7% inspiration, 98.6% perspiration, and .4% poor math skills.
bissek
Moon Senshi

Postby mondu_the_fat » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 pm

ZnT/Harry Potter.

Voldermort disappeared from the face of wizarding england and no one knows what happened to him. What happened was he was sent to another dimension and back in time, 6000 years.

Brimir=Voldemort. He manages to conquer the continent and set up a society where mages are the ruling class over muggles. 6000 years is a lot of time, and so his image was slowly turned into the Jesus-like figure it is.

However, before his death, Brimir was prone to rant about a demon who was prophesied to be his downfall. The demon would be marked with a lightning-shaped scar on its head. It was the only being that Brimir hinted showing fear of.

Louise, in her summoning, calls forth a boy.

"What's your name?"
"Harry. Harry Potter."
"So Igor wasn't kidding. Most people just ensure they won't die cold and alone by making friends...I gain superpowers and have mysterious voices tell me I did a good job. My life is a goddamn mess."
-- Minato Arisato, My Life is a Goddamn Mess
mondu_the_fat
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Shanami » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:54 am

Just a scene idea, Batman/Mary Poppins cross... but how disturbing would it be to have the Joker instead of the old man sing "I love to laugh?"
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Boy would the cackle Mark Hamil used in the character put a new spin on that song's tone.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Shanami » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Ooo, just think of all the cute, permanently traumatized children out there!
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:18 am

Ranma 1/2 Buffy the Vampire Slayer idea twist.

After the Hell Mouth is finally calmed down enough to be handled by just a single slayer again, prophesized time of doom is over and demons are just moving on. Sure its still a Major Vampire spawning area but that doesn't take 2 Slayers and a cadre of friends.

So the Watchers Council decides to see if the Hell Mouth's Senior Slayer can be of any help at the Chaos Nexus. A point where 2 planetary ley lines are constantly in a discordant conjunction and once a month a stellar ley line between earth and the moon also passes through amplifying the natural chaos.

Of course a point like this has to have its own constant protector.

Tendo Kasumi Vampire Slayer, Her watcher is Happosai. Maybe it wasn't her innocence keeping him out of her wardrobe. Say what you want about the little letch but he takes Duty seriously.

What happens when first the Scoobies and then the NWC find out that the most skilled practitioner of Anything Goes in their peer group isn't the sometimes Redhead?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby bissek » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:43 am

The battle for control of Chicago's gangs has begun. In this corner, the master of recreational pharmaceuticals and brainwashing, Goldie Musou. In the other corner, the only non-magical human to ever sign onto the Unseelie Accords, Gentleman Johnny Marcone. And stuck in the middle we have Harry Dresden, Wizard PI, Rally Vincent, gunsmith and bounty hunter, and the Chicago PD.

DING.
Genius is 1.7% inspiration, 98.6% perspiration, and .4% poor math skills.
bissek
Moon Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Rally Vincent will not take this sitting down.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:06 pm

That will be a wild and crazy story if you manage to pull it off. I try not to mixx the seasons (I do the anime) but it's your choice. Note, though, that Wiseman is worse than butt-ugly and you're going to have a hard time blending that in with Ranma.
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Now if you want a REAL crossover twist, try mixing Wiseman up with the Death of Diskworld.
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Better Wiseman twist for a Comedy angle.

After Wise Man is defeated the hood gets pulled back and it turns out to be Mihoshi. She's destroying the world because someone created a device that is accidentally making it so she can't see her favorite cartoons any more and Washu refused to help.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous