WarGiver's fanfiction Status update

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

WarGiver's fanfiction Status update

Postby WG_Writer » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:56 am

You all know I am not dead since I post here a fair bit. but I thought I should tell you what I have been doing and my fics status, not that many ask, but still.
Siren's Calling Chapter 14 is half done
A Sun is Born is currently delayed indefinately, I have yet to come up with a plot...
The Terror of RS and HS Chapter 2 is only 20% done
To Bury The Mallet - probable One shot, a revamped and extended significantly version of what I already posted here.
Rude Awakening - probable One shot, atarted, got 2 typed pages
Henshin Boost, Whiney Ranma - Prologue started, and about 1 perhaps 2 pages to go, but it is not a full chapter, just an intro.
I will try to get the 5 active ones listed here out soon, but WoW is eating my free time.
I also plan on writting a shortened version of Siren's Calling, one that glosses over alot so that when this Arc is done people can catchup easily, with my outline the next arc is where its going to get good.
The Terror of RS and HS almost died completely went with my last computer after I lost my 75% of my anime collection, but most importantly my Haruhi subs, I got them back so I got reinspired, this should get done soon.
To Bury The Mallet - almost scraped this idea, but I think that DCG was right, what I planned for it was half a fic, work is slow, but I will do what I can, its just hard picking how certain things get done and explain how certain things happened.
Rude Awakening - this one is comming slowly, I know the destination I want to take, but the roads are mostly dirt ones through woods. in other words the plot has a few chasms in it.
Henshin Boost, Whiney Ranma - a few writter's blocks slowing this down, once they are nailed this will be released soon, not much to say otherwise.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Return to Miscellaneous