Ways that the truth comes out

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Ways that the truth comes out

Postby WG_Writer » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:50 pm

Like my last thread, funny and silly scenes, this thread is for simple plot bunnies of a type too small to be a plot idea. This one is for "ways Ranma's Sailor Senshi cover can be blown, either its his fault or not.
Basically we assume that Ranma is already a Sailor Senshi and has managed to keep it secret so far. However for the 'plot bunny' the secret is revieled, involvment of the others are up to the writter.
---
Ranma and the senshi and a few others (other magical girls) get family invitations to some party, however it is only them that get invited, Akane and the Tendos make it in on the claim of family.
The Senshi realize that this is too big of a coincidence and keep their eyes open, and when the trap is sprung, their identities are revieled since they are forced to transform.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby DCG » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:06 pm

hmm, By darklady hoping over the wall at the tendo's and glomping Ranma's girl form yelling "Mom!" As the senshi look on stuned while usagi decks tuxboy.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby WG_Writer » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:12 pm

Ranma is sailor moon and one night Genma looking for something to scratch his back pulls the moon scepter out of Ranma's storate pocket while Ranma is asleep. (ki fold, subspace storage, whatever)
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Daniel Jess Gibson » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:21 pm

. . . If you really want ridiculous, the magical girls show up in costumed identity.
. . . Tatewaki Kuno walks out, transforms into Tuxedo Mask, and explains he's leaving Usagi for his beloved Piggy Tailed Goddess and the Tidy Akane Tendo.
. . . Pluto does a cliched 'What about Crystal Tokyo' schtick (sp?) and when he can't be budged, transforms into Cologne.
. . . Sailor Mars is so shocked, she faints, dropping her disguise and becomes Mousse.
. . . Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mercury rush to her side becoming Kasumi and Ranma respectively, both are shocked but admit they never would have guessed.
. . . Sailor Uranus transforms into Ukyo, admitting she is glad the charade is over.
. . . Sailor Neptune takes off just her wig revealing the cross dressing ninja, who tearfully ask if that means Ukyo-sama doesn't really love him any more.
. . . Sailor Venus becomes Akane, with speculation from the others that thought she had to be Moon. She demands to know why, and Ranma provides that she can't cook, she's a clumsy crybaby, exit Ranma stage up.
. . . chibi-Usa becomes Genma, who immediately berates Ranma for not being the leader and for getting beaten by a weak girl. Kasumi turns back into Sailor Jupiter and beats the crap out of him. She admits her only regret is Genma didn't transform back into chibi-Usa first.
. . . Luna laments that her son didn't become a manly man.
. . . Artemis rubs off the white makeup, revealing his/her purple-pink covering , looking around comments with a Shampoo-accent about typecasting.
. . . Sailor Saturn finds herself the focus of intense scrutiny and speculation. Usually that she has to be Nabiki. Nope, with an announcement that because of Ranma, her father has seen hell, she's revealed as Ryoga.
. . . Now all eyes turn to Moon, who's been staring at Tuxboy with dewy eyes, 'Does this mean you don't want to raise a family with me?' Tatewaki reluctantly admits he doesn't. Usagi becomes Soun, and admits that's a load off his mind. Fainting and face-faults all around.
. . . Pull back to reveal Beryl and her generals, Galaxia, Pharoah 90, etc. all viewing the scene with concern and disgust. A voice asks them if they understand now why these people must be destroyed. They all agree wholeheartedly.
. . . Pull back to the form of chaos, there Nabiki is surrounded by smoke generators speaking into a microphone, she switches it off and admits those people are embarrassing.
Daniel Jess Gibson
Moon Senshi

Postby Neko- » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:54 pm

Daniel Jess Gibson - You do realize you have a sick imagination eh?
ROTFL!!!!
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby crystlshake » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:11 am

DCG wrote:hmm, By darklady hoping over the wall at the tendo's and glomping Ranma's girl form yelling "Mom!" As the senshi look on stuned while usagi decks tuxboy.

Boy Usagi is sure going to feel like a heel when Usa asks 'Mom' why she hit T.Mask. The cloud of confusion over two mothers (with the requisite wholehearted backing and approval by Uranus) that follows would only take a little water to clear up. Much appologizing ensues. :wink:
'The willow knows what the storm does not. The power to endure pain outlives the power to inflict it.' -MtG, Blood of the Martyr
Appointed Spamville Inquisition Deputy by Shadell September 27, 2006.
Appointed Himitsu's Loyal Left Hand Girl October 26, 2006.
crystlshake
Moon Senshi

Postby Daniel Jess Gibson » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:34 am

Neko- wrote:Daniel Jess Gibson - You do realize you have a sick imagination eh?
ROTFL!!!!

I don't have a sick imagination, I am a sick imagination.
I do suggest anyone who wants to use the set up I wrote is free to do so.
Daniel Jess Gibson
Moon Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:15 pm

crystlshake wrote:Boy Usagi is sure going to feel like a heel when Usa asks 'Mom' why she hit T.Mask. The cloud of confusion over two mothers (with the requisite wholehearted backing and approval by Uranus) that follows would only take a little water to clear up. Much appologizing ensues. :wink:

ahh... then Akane will Deck Ranma
---
The Sailor Senshi (including Ranma) are in Nerima <insert Random reason> then Happosai glomps Ranma-chan/Sailor <insert random planetary body> and cries out, "My Sweet Ranma-Chan, I know this Chest anywhere!"
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Tovath » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:00 pm

The Sailor Senshi (including Ranma) are in Nerima <insert Random reason> then Happosai glomps Ranma-chan/Sailor <insert random planetary body> and cries out, "My Sweet Ranma-Chan, I know this Chest anywhere!"

Now this is something I would like to see
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Miscellaneous