dragon slayer magic

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

dragon slayer magic

Postby toushin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:47 pm

dragon slayer magic is a branch of magic which allows its users to transform the physiology of their body into those of a dragon. As a result of this, those with Dragon Slayer abilities are able to change their body to their own element, in both offensive and defensive styles.

however fairy tail never explained exactly how one changes the physiology of their body into a dragon
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: dragon slayer magic

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Could you please expand on the source material description. Sadly the only Dragon Slayer I know is the Video game and it has nothing like that in it at all. Admittedly that means it has to be from another source but without an author or clear spotlighting of the title its hard to be certain.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: dragon slayer magic

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:43 am

I'm not up-to-date with the latest stuff from Fairy Tail, but I was under the impression that -- at the very least --their body changed the more they used/tapped into/accumulated their power. But if Gajeel is any indication, then I'd think that they can simply will the changes if they know how to.

But if you're talking about mechanics, then the answer is simple: magic. :P
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Research