Cathedral and Senshi appearance.

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

Cathedral and Senshi appearance.

Postby Weebee » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:48 am

Hi. As you may have heard, I'm continuing Contrast Match... Unfortunately, I need some assistance. This has probably been posted somewhere before and I just missed it while searching, so if so, I'm sorry.

First, does anyone know what's being shot at Neptune and Uranus in the Cathedral, wnhen Udial stole their heart crystals?

Second is a bit of a tall order. I need the color combos for the Senshi's uniforms, and any differences between the original, super and Eternal forms.

Sorry, I really can't get these details myself. I've tried still framing the cathedral scenes, and I still can't see it, and I'm color blind so I could get the skirt colors wrong and look like an idiot.

Also, could anyone point me to a good Japanese attacks list with first ep used in it? THX.
I'm 19.
I'm blind.
I'm an Anime Otaku.
Yes, I watch Dubs.
I'm a Ranma Otoku who hates lockfics and curefics. That is the substance of my life... Pathetic, ne? :D
Weebee
Senshi Cadet

Postby Comartemis » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:12 pm

No worries, Weebee, I've got you covered. :)

For what's being fired at U&N... well, given that nothing in the way of spent ammunition/bullets/arrows is seen left behind when the attack stops, it's some form of energy attack, probably arrows or darts.

If it's just the skirt colors you need, that's simple.

Moon's skirt is dark blue in her first form. When she gains her Super form it turns white with blue along the edge and yellow bordering that. In her Eternal form it turns mostly yellow with a blue-black border and a red stripe.

Mercury's skirt is a lighter shade of blue than Moon's is. Mar's skirt is red, Jupiter's is green, Venus is yellow, Pluto is black, Neptune's is blue-green, Uranus' skirt is deep blue (darker blue than Moon's skirt is), and Saturn's is deep purple.

In their Eternal forms, all the Senshi besides Moon have two-toned skirts in their primary color and a lighter shade along the edge of their skirts.

Now the complete color schemes for all the Senshi's outfits? That is a tall order. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

The Oracle's character information pages have the attack lists you're looking for.
Currently Watching: Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Currently Reading: Sora no Otoshimono

KILL the darkfic. BURN the angst. PURGE the Bad End.
Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

THX.

Postby Weebee » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:22 pm

THanks. Mercury's and the outers were all throwing me through a loop. I'd like the full scheme, but if I'm vague enough I don't neccessarily need it.

THX also for the thoughts on the projectiles, though I could have sworn i saw something fall by Neptune's feet in that scene... *Shrug*
I'm 19.
I'm blind.
I'm an Anime Otaku.
Yes, I watch Dubs.
I'm a Ranma Otoku who hates lockfics and curefics. That is the substance of my life... Pathetic, ne? :D
Weebee
Senshi Cadet

Postby Dumbledork » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:04 pm

Glad to see you've found your way to this little fukufic paradise. Enjoy your stay ^_^
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Seraphim » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:33 am

Comartemis wrote:No worries, Weebee, I've got you covered. :)

For what's being fired at U&N... well, given that nothing in the way of spent ammunition/bullets/arrows is seen left behind when the attack stops, it's some form of energy attack, probably arrows or darts.

If it's just the skirt colors you need, that's simple.

Moon's skirt is dark blue in her first form. When she gains her Super form it turns white with blue along the edge and yellow bordering that. In her Eternal form it turns mostly yellow with a blue-black border and a red stripe.

Mercury's skirt is a lighter shade of blue than Moon's is. Mar's skirt is red, Jupiter's is green, Venus is yellow, Pluto is black, Neptune's is blue-green, Uranus' skirt is deep blue (darker blue than Moon's skirt is), and Saturn's is deep purple.

In their Eternal forms, all the Senshi besides Moon have two-toned skirts in their primary color and a lighter shade along the edge of their skirts.

Now the complete color schemes for all the Senshi's outfits? That is a tall order. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

The Oracle's character information pages have the attack lists you're looking for.

Actually, Art', there is some difference the anime and manga as far as Moon's super form skirt, and collar. For example in the anime the skirt has proper bands of colour and the collar is solid blue, while in the manga both are a dark blue-purple-light blue-green-yellow gradient.

And in their Eternal forms the different colours are different skirt layers.
"No, I'll just sit here like a well behaved ritual sacrifice." - Gary, Good Night Sweetheart

My DevArt
My Aerie of Ramblings
Random Natterings of a Spazz (My Anime/Games/whatever Blog)
Seraphim
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Cheb » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:03 pm

Well, since this thread was dug out of its grave (a Silver Shovel award to Seraphim)
it's some form of energy attack, probably arrows or darts.

It's bullets (tama) as you can clearly hear from the original soundtrack..
The visual FX is really misleading - in reality it's just a bullet hit animation (they couldn't show a bucket of blood due to the intended audience).
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Weebee » Thu May 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Well, I'll be happy to present the shovel. I should have thought of getting the original ep and listening to it. Weebee no baka.

Hmm, so senshi are bullet resistant to one hell of a degree, concidering Uranus took like 50 hits in that scene...

On to colors again, Any chance of the henshin pen colors? I'm really sorry for asking all these color related questions, but my color blindness is only rivaled by my actual blindness. :(
I'm 19.
I'm blind.
I'm an Anime Otaku.
Yes, I watch Dubs.
Weebee
Senshi Cadet

Postby Dumbledork » Thu May 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Heh. I can't remember a single fic that mentioned the colors of the henshin sticks.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Weebee » Thu May 01, 2008 5:18 pm

While I normally agree, I've already mentioned it once.
I'm 19.
I'm blind.
I'm an Anime Otaku.
Yes, I watch Dubs.
Weebee
Senshi Cadet

Postby Zwzn » Sun May 18, 2008 1:42 am

Weebee wrote:Well, I'll be happy to present the shovel. I should have thought of getting the original ep and listening to it. Weebee no baka.

Hmm, so senshi are bullet resistant to one hell of a degree, concidering Uranus took like 50 hits in that scene...:(

We don't know for certain what Uranus was being shot with. We only know that Eudial was trying to just weaken Uranus and neptune to a point in which she could easily remove their heart crystals, and it was some sort of projectile weapon. As I recall the projectiles did not move very fast. I believe they where subsonic.

Eudial could have loaded the guns with anything from high tech stuff like nano-robots to the mundane like rubber bullets.

Remember, Uranus did hurt her arm pushing Jupiter's punch off target, but Jupiter was unhurt.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Return to Fic Research