The Return Updates

Administrators will post news concerning the site here.

The Return Updates

Postby Sunshine Temple » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:46 am

Ch17 of The Return is up in the C&C section now.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby ranma651 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:19 am

Its a good story, however I feel the need to seriously ask if Ranma Saotome is going to be in this story? It most likly sounds like I'm being an ass, but I speak in terms of spilting because as of right now this has nothing to do with Ranma½ and is more a Sailor Moon fic Crossed with a orignal series and not a Ranma SailorMoon crossover.

So basicly I'm wondering if your going to let somthing of Ranma to exist in the fanfic or was it your plan from the begining to totally overwrite HIS chacter, if so this should be in the Sailor Moon section of FFnet.
ranma651
Initiate

Postby Sunshine Temple » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:47 am

Your questions are nonsensical. You've been on this forum long enough, over a year, to know how this story goes. Ranma's been this way for several chapters.

So your question of if I'm "going to let something of Ranma exist" is quite odd.

Your tone is so odd that I don't think you've actually read any of the story. Doesn't mater you don't have too. The vast majority of the Ranma 1/2 cast has shown up in the fic. It clearly meets FF.net's requirements.

Don't read it if you didn't get the harem fic or manly man you might have expected.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby ranma651 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:06 am

Frist as I said that I do like the story and have only now had the time read the last several chapters. No a harem fic is not what I was looking for and for some reason feel that you think I'm insulting you. The only thing I was asking in the end was that if the Ranma chacter in your story is a steping stone to make a OC then why not skip that step thus giving you much more flexablity in your chacters. And yes I will admit that I find fics where ranma grows into a role(such as Cory's Princess of the Moon) more enjoyable then fics where he seems to be replaced with another chacter.
ranma651
Initiate

Return to Site Announcements